I switched to the good side

I switched to the good side.

Former bernout here Ama!

So, about that tattoo?

Are you a girl or a faggot?

What took you so long?

I can't ebelieve someone would be enough retarded to have a Sanders tatoo

I am about to bust a nut to your feet pussy can you confirm you are a girl?

What did you like about Bernie?
What do you like about Trump?

You're really going to feel the burn getting that shitty tattoo lasered off

That would be like me getting a UKIP tattoo or a tattoo of Nigels face

Ill let you decide

I didnt really pay attention to anythig after bernie got knocked out. But past week i was researching for my vote next week. I originally didnt plan to vote. Lol

time stump or fuck off.

>Ama

>>>/reddit/
>>>r/the_Donald

you can still make a b.f. skinner out of it

did your parents get mad when they found out you spent all your good boy money on a tattoo?

If that is a bernie tattoo on your ankle, you are a total and full blown loser. Go get the fedora and ecigarettes, Its time for a millenial beating.

go on reddit theDonald you will get a lot more attention

Bernie tattoo~>

Garbage

How much would it cost to get that shit removed?

Do you have a job?

god you're such a weak ass bitchboy.

My little sister could crush that leg with her bare hands.

Awesome, we love you.

MAGA!

see:

get out of here

Tits plz

Definitely faggot. Are you going to remove that retarded tat you stupid shit?

>tattooing a bernout on your ankle
Deplorable and irredeemable to bh

so just a faggot then.

same here OP

kek, you're gonna regret that tattoo once you're an adult.

Did you take the red pill familia?

Timestamp tattoo.

Answer his question, girl or faggot?

I'd grab you by the pussy, if you know what I mean.

You're doing the right thing. Make america great again, not war.

>marking yourself with the electric ink jew
>going one deeper and marking yourself with the electric ink jew of the eclectic rat fink jew
>forever being marked as a slave to the jewish propaganda

What's it like being foreveraly branded as a Sucker?

dude, go away

Sort your fucking hair out. I would have assumed you were some ultra-leftist lesbian.

After he wins, you need to get this tattoo.

actually... tits or gtfo
show tits and then we're listening

show feet

You just need to put Trump's lower face where Bernie's is missing

You can say you are anti-establishment (being as both Trump and Bernie are/were the only 2 of such that had/have any hope of winning).

Shut the fuck up Mexico
The wall will be built

7/10
Nice bod, would check my privilege to bang that.

Why do you have a dyke haircut if you're not a dyke? srs
That cut won't attract a suitable mate unless you're looking for a degenerate cuck betamale provider, in which case you're a cunt and should fuck off.

How could you be so impulsive to get a tattoo for a traitor like that? I'm guessing you'll quickly change your mind about Trump

None of that is remotely as humiliating as voting for Trump.

trump is the anti establishment like bernie, and thats what frightens the democrats and republican parties alike. i couldnt be more excited to vote trump to shove it in both their faces that we want an end to their insider corruption

fyi, if bernie had somehow not been cheated out of the primaries, and the election came down to bernie vs ted cruz i would have voted bernie for the same reason

Throw it into the pits of hell. Nothing worst than a fucking traitor. Even when all is lost you should still continue to support them. Stop trying to get on the Trump train faggot because when Trump's ship ever crashes you'll just jump on the Hillary boat. Like a rat fleeing from a sinking ship.

Doesn't really matter if you vote Trump or Hillary. Sanders tattoo = helicopter.

Your fucking face is disgusting..... Like a 12 year old boy with a 8 year olds haircut..... Dem teeth is goofy as well. Kill yourself burnout.

your ankle bone makes for a great jew nose you should finish that tat off. be a great conversation piece.

4/10, get a normal haircut cunt

at least you lined up his jew nose pretty good with your ankle bone. was that your idea or did the tattoo artist jew you?

>Ama!
when are you gonna kill yourself for getting that shit tattoo?

Fucking hell I laughed

TIME STAMPS OR GTFO

My mom was very supportive of my interest in politics

Idk. Dont want it removed

Red pill?

Who said im not a dyke xD

This desu senpai

I would've easily voted for Sanders, and now I vote for Trump

Did someone magically combine Karen Straughan and Milo Yiannopoulos?

hopefully after they vote trump

Will u be my gf

I'm successful and attractive

to help illustrate, pic related

>Ill let you decide
it's not really clear. What are your pronouns? Xe? Zi? Them?

>xD
Cut that shit out, this isn't fucking reddit

Yeah my parents support my opinion but I would look like a faggot if I had a party's leader on my leg.

Live in philly? If so let's get real non user

>Red pill?
Let me put it this way: Are you worried about the future of your race? I'm not referring to culture, language, religion or anything like that. Do you acknowledge significant innate racial differences and do these make you anxious about the future of your civilisation?

>Who said im not a dyke

you have a cute face, don't ruin it with this lesbo-tier cut

>2 posts by this ID

Get out.

For scientific reasons, I need to see your butt.

Congratulations that means nothing now. You bandwagon FAGGOT. Kys. You should have switched long ago.

legitimate question

what main issue do you care about? what is the crossover between bernie and trump that appeals to you?

THIS

Have any of your dyke relationships been violent? Is it true that dyke relationships are high in physical abuse rates?

What do you agree with Trump on?

Do you realize the cost of niggers? I know the term may offend you, but when 1/3rd of your males go to prison regardless of what fucking country you're in, your people are niggers.

Accepting the Mark of the Jewish Cabal is infinitely worse than voting for the canidate that (you) don't like.

kek

You whats worse than actually being that dyke? Being the LARPing faggot you are op.

I'm a successful youtube minecraft gamer.
And I'm hot.

Can you marry me.

pls respond.

>Who said im not a dyke xD

You wouldn't be looking for male attention if you were one. And lesbians are like Belgians or aliens anyhow, they don't really exist.

I still don't understand why transitioning from Bernie to Trump makes any sense beyond following the memes. What about their policies lines up? I'd think moving to Stein would make more sense.

>bandwagon FAGGOT

look at this Drumpfkin projecting

Acktually it's 3 posts

fag

You can fix it

Everyone acts like redditors.

I think natural selection wins in the end. Whether intervention is involved or not.

Tired of upper class establishment fucking over everyone else

You look stupid, pls don't vote.

Stein has no chance against Clinton

Niggars are black, fuck the jews!

If you want us to take you seriously, not only do you need to expose your chest for the board to see, timestamp included of course, but you also need to buy the Alexapure Pro™ Water Filtration System from everybody's favorite water filter merchant.

I know this is some fag who took this photo from facebook or something, but on the sub 1% chance you were naive enough to come here, this board does not care if you vote for Trump. You're still clearly a degenerate.

That doesn't mean Trump gives a shit though.

Show boipucci

Fuck off stormfront

I'll take that as a no, or you just don't give a shit about whether demographic invasion is going to destroy your civilisation, not thousands of years from now, but at this rate decades at the most

Are you trying to piss everyone off? You'd fit in more over at /r/The_Donald

So pretty much just a "not Clinton" vote? I just can't imagine a leftie Bernie voter supporting a crass Republican who promotes building the wall for any policy-driven reason.

so here's the obvious question.

What made you switch from Sanders to Trump? I mean, there's some overlap on anti-establishment sentiment and Protectionism in regards to trade, but that's really about it. Or is it really just more of an anti-Hillary vote?

I'm curious to know your thought process here. Does anything about Trump appeal to you at all?

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Why are you burnouts not fuming with rage after information leaked out that the DNC rigged it against Bernie?

I just dont understand why there is not a constant group of protesters following around Debbie Wasserman Schultz and ensuring she never works in the political scene again.

Maybe they realize that Trump's policies would be the best for the west, I don't know. Any retards that took 10 min to search would vote for Trump.

>bernout tattoo
jesus christ
this truly explains it all doesn't it?

The root of all degeneracy and low IQ is poor impulse control. The desire for the instant gratification vs planning for the future. Tattoos advertise this character failing better than anything else.

>upper class
Marxist detected, get the helicopter Juan!