How was you Halloween Sup Forums?

How was you Halloween Sup Forums?

Shit ain't over

Ain't nothin' ever over

Well, it's 5:30 so it hasn't started yet. I've got the candy bars ready for the four five cute girls who will come by. I think I'll take pictures of them. I love Halloween.

Hmm, yeah, oh, it was good, mmm, have a lot of little kids my candy, yeah, they put my candy in their mouths, mmm, sucked on my candy hard, oh yeah, said it was delicious.

Damn. That really is one scary costume!

I saw a dumpy spic dressed as Mikasa in walmart

Group of 4 niglets appeared at my door. Just opened it and stared at them for good 3 minutes, then they left.

Gave some little kids oranges as well.

look at this instead

Over the weekend I went to a couple parties that were both really lame.

Tonight I'm gonna be comfy in my house knowing my 8' fence with the gate locked will mean nobody knocking on my door.

I saw a tranny in school, who I think was using today as a reason to play dress-up.
Y'all should have been there.

can't make this shit up
how cucked can people be, it really makes me think

>school

M O D S

O

D

S

WEW

Celebrated last saturday. Dressed as Pepe, drank a lot of beer, called 3 niggers what they were outside of a party, got beat up, went home a sad Pepe with bruises.

>At gym
>request Spooky Scary Skeletons for music
>They actually play it
The absolute madmen

Пyтин Tpaмп 2016

Holy shit

Those kids look spot on

>was
Nigga, it's not even 6pm yet here. I'm just shitposting for a few minutes before heading to my parent's place to eat dinner and then my niece and nephew are going trick or treating for a bit.

deplorable tbhfam

>#notawig
the fact that people like this are procreating and raising their children under their cancerous ideology is, truly, the scariest spook of this year's halloween.