I'm tired seeing of all the same 21st century cartoon girls posted all the time

I'm tired seeing of all the same 21st century cartoon girls posted all the time.

Let's mix things up by posting vintage cartoon women from the golden age of animation.

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/animators/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-funny-sexy-cartoon-woman-82097.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TzlUt9uYOmY&index=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't this from one of those new Tom and Jerry movies? I know they threw in several MGM characters for shits and giggles.

Okay, but you're basically asking for different renditions of a Mae West archetype.

Are you telling me you don't like girls with noodle arms bean faces, and curvy teeth?

I can tell the animators had a lot of fun with this

He obviously enjoys women with over the top exaggerated proportions and shapely sexually appealing figures

Jeeze, you guys are weird.

I... I have forgotten....
I cant think of any good ones... it have being so long I have look at the past....

Did they put Red into one of those godawful new Tom & Jerry movies? Which one?

I'm sorry OP, none of the girls ITT are particularly attractive. The problem is that the anime look is by far the best, as it was refined in large part to attract waifufags.

some folks got no taste

Why is she so upset? didnĀ“t people at that time. liked girls with whide hips?

Having a THICC (see: gross and fat) ass was considered gross during more civilized times

>that book
So fucking good. Re-read the whole thing maybe five times. Richard Williams is a god

Yoo hoo!

Ya'll didn't forget to leave out o' the fun did ya?

Condorito never dissapoints.

Is this oficial art? It is my imagination of does she looks more cartoonish here that in the movie?

She's in all of them. I know because I watch them on boom when I wake up hungover

Yes, it well-known that the taste of yesteryear was notoriously shit.

It's an early design by Grim Natwick (the guy who drew Betty Boop) that Disney canned because it made him feel funny in his nether regions.

This may give a source of some...
cartoonbrew.com/animators/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-funny-sexy-cartoon-woman-82097.html

That looks like it was done by someone who has no idea how the old animation style works. But thought they were oh so clever in trying ti imitate it.

>The way women are drawn in our business today, one would assume all the artists are fags.
How did Bill Scott make a Sup Forums post in the 1960's?

Good Taste

What's it like having taste this bad?

remember when this wasn't seen as the worst thing in the world, according to the net in 2017?

>It is a "being angry at cartoon insects for being cartoons" episode
Why am I so autistic about this? Like even in terms of Sonic the Hedgehog I hate Charmy the Bee despite following the same kind of design as everyone else.

I'm confused and aroused... Got any more?

Funny how you could say the same thing about cartoons today

It's the wiggly toes that hook you.

Maybe it is a "fuck you parents" reaction to the past that goes in cycles.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TzlUt9uYOmY&index=31
While I love the classic version of Betty Boop, this early rendition has to be my favourite. Gal's got spunk.

I always wanted more of this character.

TA HAVE

Perhaps...

The real question is can you handle what you're about to witness?

Sadly there isn't any good sfw art I can find of her apart from that, but here's a Rural Red from the same artist to tide you over.

Is the little girl Red at the generic opening one before the retool the same being, just aged up?

What cartoon is this?

Moth and the Flame. Disney, 1938.

I really hate you autistic you assholes got over that faction second of sheep leg.

What if they were the same actress...

FELICES FIESTAS PATRIAS, ANONS

But user, I can't leggo.

Gracias mi generoso user

Is there an image of the bunch of different 20th century cartoon interpretations of Little Red Riding Hood together?

That depends, are we talking about sfw or nsfw images?

>Is the little girl Red at the generic opening one before the retool the same being, just aged up?
What?

Either works. Just imaging an army of various red riding hoods from cute little girls to seductive adults to serial killers to obnoxious goofballs.

how can someone make her that slutty?

Then have I got the picture for you.

Red hoods are representative of a women's woman's developing sexuality.

>Only four of them
c'mon son

That gal's a real women's woman.

>2/3rds of the components are Tex Avery Reds.
Imbalanced.

What is black and white and red all over?

Those are the Reds that are most brought up here on Sup Forums though.

Guess that makes sense because Disney lacks an iconic Red. A different design in every notable appearance.

But all three components are Tex Avery Reds. Rural Red, Red Hot Riding Hood and the 'Ta Have' Red.

Go watch "Red Hot Riding Hood."

It opens as a typical Little Red Riding Hood story, then the characters complain that it's too cliche and they start it over as a story about a sexy nightclub singer.

Tex Avery was working at MGM when the Bugs Bunny Red Riding Hood parady was made.

Not gonna lie, I'm growing keen on the idea of Redcest.

Although he did make one when he was working at Warner Brothers.
Did he have a thing for Reds?

Damn, you got me there

Bad quality, but these two. Red at the beginning of "Red Hot Riding Hood" and Red at the end.

>Be careful who you call ugly in elementary school

Tinker Bell taught me to do this now I'm anorexic