What was his endgame?

>the pickles are loss

>What was his endgame?
a free lunch.

Probably posting on Sup Forums, honestly.

>CRABS ARE NOTHING BUT CHEAP, GREEDY CRUSTACEANS!

He barely took a bite out of the burger.

Orgasm through burger-based domination

Why didn't he swallow the Ricks?

Yeah. Which is why he had to come back so many times to get an entire free lunch.

He probably didn't like the taste.

I'M PICKLE RIIICK!

and theres the meme from last time too!

and there's my bus change

After a sudden crash in the Pepe stock market, the resolution to his arc has been pushed back to October 31st.

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOOOUSE TONIIIIGHT! ~rapid fire dabs~

>Fat fish fuck
>Orders patty
>Hides pickles under tounge
>Claims no pickles
>Get's refunded
>Laughs as he walks out the door knowing he just got a free krabby patty

Why didn't he swallow the evidence?

He forgot, fishs have small brains and he cleared yearly small rate.

>Sup Forums clover under tongue

He only took a small bite out of the Krabby Patty and then Spongebob threw it away in a state of shock.

What was the point? Did he just want to fuck with Spongebob and Krabs?

He likes the tiny squeaky sound the pickles do when rub together

He doesn't like pickles and hates paying for food. Pretty much an average /ck/ poster

Disrupting the economic well-being of Bikini Bottom's fast food industry, but who was the kingmaker? Big stores? Farmer's market illuminati? Wholesome family meals on Sunday in place of getting fastfood and calling it a day?

I'll never understand why people don't like pickles in their food.

I think it's because they've got the "These are probably disgusting" shade of green.

In my country Mcdonalds stopped putting pickle in their sandwiches because everyone was throwing them in the garbage

taste buds are as unique as fingerprints, which causes everyone to have different preferences for what they'll eat

Don't forget the car keys he stole

Sometimes I'll have a pickle on the side but I don't like it in my burger

Car keys. Who was the owner? A disruption of work by the perp can help us narrow down accomplices down to two. Shaking down the competition by having one of their hard workers being unable to show up on time.

>tfw his rivalry with Spongebob will never be truly explained because he got canned by the continuity

That's fair. I love myself a good chicken shawarma, though.

its pain isnt it

Free food. Are you retarded?

He didn't want to swallow that one dude's car keys, and everything else he lifted.

Because a pickle is best served chilled from the jar, with a firm snap and crunch as the sour, powerful flavor tickles your tongue.
The thinly sliced pickles in burgers quickly absorb heat, and what flavor it has combats the savoriness of the burger. Pickles lain atop the bun to be consumed beforehand or placed inside for those that prefer it is the logical decision.