Sup Forums here

Sup Forums here

redpill me on Captain Marvel

She's wrong

>redpill

Fuck off.

Capcom made a great decision by giving her long hair.

She was better as Ms Marvel and as an alcoholic but ever since Marvel started pushing her in an effort to have their own Wonder Woman shes become rather annoying

She is an awful person but has the strength to beat people into submission.

She used to be cool when she was Ms.Marvel but Marvel wanted their own Wonder Woman so they covered her up like a Muslim and gave her the personality of what every civillian thinks a military officer acts like.

Awful character that doesn't sell.

She's a drunk, incompetent, sadist who was raped by jer son from the future who is now being pushed as Marvel's Wonder Woman
It could work with a good writer but she has never got a good writer since becoming Captain Marvel

>Carol Danvers having boobs and looking like a woman
How pissed in Marvel Comics RN?

When Android 18 killed her in Death Battle this board celebrated

She's a facist that's only good story is when she got raped by her own son.

Monarch hates the Ventures
SEGA hates Penders
Everyone else hates Carol Danvers

Air Force pilot who had her genes fused with an alien hero. Now she's Earth's Mightiest Hero™!
Her comics are actually pretty good.

>gave her the personality of what every civillian thinks a military officer acts like.

Goddamn the shit pisses me off to no end. Yes there are boots who make the military their entire identity but most of us are just regular people with a job. Not every chick here is a fucking dyke. I once stalked my smoking hot Captain's Facebook page and she loves wearing bikinis and yet I have tumblrinas telling me a USAF officer would never wear Carol's old suit.

And here's the shill.

She is literally a fascist who wanted to arrest people for crimes they didn't commit before they commited them and didn't even wait for any government sanction before she goaded teenage superheroes into kidnapping suspects to be held indefinitely for her in a fucking warehouse. She's also a sociopath

And by "smoking hot", do you mean roid monster with only muscles for breasts and tied back hair?

Ms Marvel: A fuck up who inherited power that was too much to her so she's constantly making mistakes and abusing it. She tries her best but what she's really good at is destruction. She's aware of all her faults and she drinks to make herself feel better and forget all those fuck ups.

Captain Marvel: Hard-ass career military who treats her powers like a bigger gun. She's American military doctrine: The person.

I mean "would be making millions by competing with Kate Upton if she wasn't here managing our stupid asses" smoking hot.

Keep in mind that everyone saying that she is fascist, violent, fucked up, know the character as much as you do. Those were changes made after Civil War in the last decade to try to make her interesting, since she didn't have a personality when they decided to give her a solo.

She is THAT shit.

>Those were changes made after Civil War in the last decade to try to make her interesting,
And it will stick with her forever.

she wasn't raped by her son from the future, it's way more complicated than that

>Keep in mind that everyone saying that she is fascist, violent, fucked up
Wrong.
She's been a drunken belligerent for decades. Does she even drink any more?

I havent read many books that focus on her, but why do people give her shit for her new look? They act like they're entitled to a feminine Carol Danvers and call her trans because she isn't like she used to be. I see it like how Videl cut her hair in DBZ because it's more efficient for combat. Also I looked up Air Force Pilot and the first few women had short hair or tied back extremely tight. The only thing I'd be mad about is how Marvel's pushing her as a poster girl.

She used to be decent but then made her bland in an attempt to push her.

Kill yourself, you pathetic waifufag.

>They act like they're entitled to a feminine Carol Danvers and call her trans because she isn't like she used to be.
user, they draw her like a man...

Look at the big monster guy behind her, drawn basically with the same proportions.