Sex robots with fully functional genitalia to arrive next year and will cost up to £12,000

The next generation of dolls are likely to be hyper realistic with features never seen before.

They will have built-in heaters which so they have genuine body warmth and sensors that can react to touch.

RealDoll is made by Abyss Creations, a company based in California.

Founder Matt McMullen said: “I want to have people actually develop an emotional attachment to not only the robot but the actual character behind it – to develop some kind of love for this being."

Levy, author of Love And Sex With Robots, said: “I’ve no doubt some will find it creepy, but the arrival of sexually responsive robots will have enormous consequences.

"We have already seen rapid changes in human relationships thanks to the internet, mobile devices and socialmedia.

"The next major advance will enable us to use our technology to have intimate encounters with the technology itself – to fall in love with the technology,to have sex with robots and to marry them."

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sex-robots-fully-functional-genitalia-9161419

Absolutely degenerate. I'll take two.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kind of expensive. maybe i'll buy used.

Fpbp

>maybe i'll buy used.
Just like real life

Whew i need to start saving my shekels.

Just get a girlfriend you fucking beta. Women are so easy to manipulate you have no excuse.

Still more character than women.

That's fucking degenerate. More degenerate than trans and gays if I were to be honest since at least they can get an actual human.

This? I'll take 5.

So we're looking at what 5 years before this is commercially available to every no gf faggot?

TOP KEK MY FRIEND

Oh god yes. I need my own robot gf. I dont want to die alone.

>tfw even your bot is a roastie

Western civilization btfo

>RealDoll is made by Abyss Creations, a company based in California.
No thanks, I'll wait for the 日本 version.

>so, like real women

>have one in the house to plow my gf

I'll take 2

>fully functional genitalia
Can they give birth?

>STDs both curable and incurable
>false rape accusations
>false sexual harassment accusations
>can and will cheat
>talks

FPBP and with doubles even!

you glorious degenerate bastard
first post best post

stare enough into the abyss...

>have sex with robots
ok
>and to marry them
wtf I hate robots now

in other news: white men remove themselves from genepool even further, world increasingly brown

>“I want to have people actually develop an emotional attachment to not only the robot but the actual character behind it – to develop some kind of love for this being."
Only if it rescues Tay's program from Microsoft.

Who even cares anymore?

I'm trying to have white children ffs and it's not easy.

Artificial wombs are still in development. We can do the first few weeks and the last 18 weeks (out of 40). But should only be a little while.

>Sexbot
>tries to artificially replicate the physical appearance of a human.
No thanks. I don't want any of that uncanny valley shit. I'll probably pick when up when they start making actual cute robot girls.

Women started to get outdated when we, man, invented the fleashLight this will put the nail in their coffin in the next 10 years. The more time passes and the more advancements we do to this robots, the sooner women will realize how fucking stupid and worthless they are.
Cheers.

Is this shopped?

That makes no sense. I can think of at least three things that real female genitalia can do that these bots' wont.

Still cheaper than a real wife

So you lose the one benefit of the product

>No thanks, I'll wait for the 日本 version.
Exactly.

American sex robot priority feature:
>Companionship

Japanese sex robot priority feature:
>Cat ears and ends her sentences with "Nya~"

The only value it ever had.

Artificial womb, you can have 5 h'white children if you want

GAS THE CUNTS
GENDER WAR NOW

No.

THEY STOLE HER FROM US. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are there any male ones

You just made my day.

Stink? Leak? Bleed?

Actually a good thing. They should b affordable too, the birthrate needs to go down.

My dream of getting NTR will come soon

I just want a robot to do my laundry and keep my place clean.

Of course not. I don't need anything to do with this shit anyways. I dont know how you guys do it. Risk of kids. No economy. The fact men and women are just so uncomplementary

Degenerate fucks.

SHUT UP INCAP

>talks
sold, take my money

I don't have a robot fetish so I'd rather spend 12000 weird-lookin Es on top shelf hookers than a sexbot

Bo dude ;_; we will release tay again, all ai have a friend with us nat soc.

>cute robot girls

The cure for pedophilia is here. I didn't see that one coming.

Except a hooker is a one time deal and they will eventually look like real life humans

Wait to buy. One of you faggots is gonna get their dick bit off in one of these things

>Europe has over 6 million problems that could lead to it being wiped out within a century
>As per human standard we only care about new holes to stick our dicks in
I want off this ride

>Abyss Creations
kek

>I can think of at least three things that real female genitalia can do that these bots' wont
Name em

I would 100% visit a robrothel, and the wife couldn't even be mad. Imagine it like an Internet cafe, go in, game, get some food, get a room with a robobroad or two. The place could just offer new vags after every use so people aren't weird about it.

>inb4 first comissions for pony fuck bots come in

Dreams do come true

>Abyss Creations

Yeah that works on so many levels. The robots will have very deep holes in them that are abyss-like. The company will lead to less birth which is kind of like creating an abyss where people used to be.

That is the jewish model. Simple circumcision goy

>The company will lead to less birth which is kind of like creating an abyss where people used to be.
Honestly, I doubt that will be the case. 12,000 is so much that hardly anyone with a healthy social life will get them at first, especially with the social stigma that will be attached to them for the first years.
Once they get more popular they'll probably also have artificial wombs ready.

>men got so tired of women's shit that they just invented a fully functional replacement for them

More cost effective to just get a dog

How long until they have AI? I want to fuck a metal lady

God bless ya

>mfw I'll finally have my childhood waifu
what a time to be alive

>12,000

That's still cheaper than the annual cost of helping some single mother help raise two or more children.

Pretty sure all those single mothers won't stop and praise the Matriarchy when the last of the betas finally check out.

You can buy a sex slave from Saudi for way less than 12 thousand

Underrated

Also working up the courage to start a relationship takes way less than 12 thousand

There will eventually be a bigger demand for them. They will probably be like cars with economy and luxury models eventually.

>fucking dogs

I love articles like those. They all tiptoe around saying, "freak out ladies, our vagina value bubble is about to burst".

Update me when they are $500 thanks Genghis

But... if you develop feelings for it, how the hell are you going to feel when it breaks?
Your car breaking down is one thing, but losing your sexbot is not the same.

the relationship costs more than 12,000 though

I swear Sup Forums is the only site on the internet that is obsessed with these things. Such a bunch of nerd virgins.

>don't have to pay for dates
>don't have to worry about knocking it up
>doesn't smell
>doesn't bleed
>won't talk
>won't be a cunt
>won't cheat
>smarter than real women
>won't age and become ugly
>won't get fat
Having a robo gf is better than a woman in the long run.

This. And potentially half of everything you will make for the next couple of decades, your kids, your home, and vehicles.

I can respect people that can make it work, but our society has ruined our women.

imagine youre the first guy for it to malfunction while you fuck it

what if it exploded or crushed your dick

So, a washing machine?

>>don't have to pay for dates
>>don't have to worry about knocking it up
That's not even close to 12 thousand unless your some sort of millionaire going for big dinners every day

But the relationship itself will costs tens of thousands and in the end half of everything you know and your kids.

You underestimate the price of having and raising children in a first world economy.

Unless you're getting married, tell me how a relationship can cost up to 12 thousand dollars

I see thru your proxy fellow leaf

I'm not getting married or having kids

wew lad that iwll fix all the disability problems

express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF

He wants a washing machine that goes around and picks up his semen stained undies and the washes them them golds them and returns it to his dresser then gives him a blow job and starts all over again

This.

It averages out to $16,000 per kid annually.

You've never been in a relationship, have you?

So they have artificial wombs?

Have we finally eliminated the need for the TwoX Jew?

Kids are expensive, m8. Child support alone costs a shit ton. My dad pays a thousand in child support right now. My step dad is paying 700. His kids are only 10. So, he has 8 years left. That's 8,400 a year.

Dates are generally inexpensive, but they add up over time.

You can keep this sex robot for 100 years if you do proper maintenance which is cheap.

Please tell me how you maintain a relationship throughout life for 10 euros a month.

Have you never had pets or anything die?

d-do they come in trap edition?

underrated

>teleports behind u
>whines until the gubberment bans sex robots
heh... it's just about equality... kid.......

You stated
>>>don't have to pay for dates
>>>don't have to worry about knocking it up
>That's not even close to 12 thousand unless your some sort of millionaire going for big dinners every day

I am saying you are wrong because raising a child costs far more than 12 thousand.

I think user is referring to payment over time with many dates and buying gifts and shit if he's not the type or person that enjoys company for company's sake then a sex robot is definitely the right direction for him

Not an argument.