The Rescuers

Rescuers 2 is such a cute film. Let's talk about it.

>ywn have a wife like Ms. Bianca

PEA SOUP!!!

I love that movie, animals reusing human things is always good visual candy too. I like how the doctor character is based in an old ambulance, stuff like that.

It's really interesting how the Rescuer movies both begin and end the dark age of Disney. They weren't the exact dates, but big enough moments to be considered the beginning and end of said era. Both films also were pretty technical advances for how characters were animated. In the first films case, xeroxing was perfected and made easier to use. In the second films case, it was the first to fully use CAPS.

Were there any hints/eager eggs suggesting that The Rescuers might have existed in the same universe as The Great Mouse Detective? I know the time periods are way off, but the recycled idea of mice loosely emulating human counterparts always left me with that impression.. Even though for some reason the Rescue Aid Society seemed to only solve human problems, while Basil actually focused on the welfare of his own race.

Was the RIS simply born out of the idea that the human U.N was so shit, that THEY had to take care of any human problems they could resolve on their scale?

I like this shared universe idea

loved it. when i was a kid it was like my favorite non-TMNT movie until lion king came out.
i was utterly unaware it was a sequel to anything. imabe honest, finding the first movie, after the bar set by the second.. i don't like it that much. it's mostly the disgusting villains. even the cute loli can't save it

>That nice smile when Bianca kisses him.

Aaaaw, CUTE!

I remember as a kid feel weird in my pants during the count down to the birds surgery.

Rescuers Down Under motherfuckers yeah!

Oh fuck you. The only reason Bianca likes Bernard is because of Disney Shitty Family Faggot Friendly Just Like You Writing.

In the books Bianca turns Bernard down for being lower class and poor. Every time you see a good looking woman whether animated or live action loving being loyal to an average joe? It's wish fulfillment by loser beta faggot pussy begging SIMPS. Just like you.

And by the way, the day men invent fembots is going to be a horrible day for this species. I can see it now, men getting easy access to sex with exceedingly beautiful women, men will become lazy and entitled, meaning men become the new "women" and as such unmotivated and shitty.

That gun is triggering my inner /k/

>tfw remembering the little nurse-mice
It's been a long time since I thought about this movie, what the fuck

All that flabby skin....bet her tits are like socks filled with a baseball.

Always thought the lizard was a female...never wouldve guessed it besides the name'course.

The sheer fucking scale of this thing from the mouse perspective was amazing to watch as a kid.

McLeach is a very underrated Disney villain.
He was going to feed a kid to crocodiles and then fought with said crocodiles on their home turf using his rifle as a club.
He's pretty hardcore.

The whole movie in general is very underrated.

sup cunt?

What's a good source for hq download?

It was gonna be in the same universe as Oliver & Company. The little girl in that movie was supposed to be Penny from the first Rescuers during early development. Same way that Rescuers originally started with Cruella DeVille as the villain. So in theory, these three take place in the same world.

Look out, badass comin' through to steal ya girl!

Yeah top stuff m8, see ya

Oh fuck off. It was just as shitty as any of the direct to video disney sequels. The only difference is this one had a budget. 2/10

MGTOW in the house tonight.

>MGTOW
>Mentions fembots are going to ruin the human race
He does have a point, but men already became 'women'.

I got the impression RAS would have been started sometime after Basil died/retired, sort of in memory of his legacy

yeah the CG was really used well in that movie
wasnt he badass? and his performance.. he LOVED his job.
oh yeah I heard that, I also heard Chip n' Dale was going to be a Rescuers TV show. I still headcanon that Chip was either in the RAS or applied and then decided it was too rigid for him, so he started his own independent agency

either way, it's all begging for a Breakfast of the Gods kind of shared fanfiction universe

It was a cute movie, but for the life of me, I cant remember if the mice actually do anything, or contribute to the wellbeing of this kid.

Kinda makes sense. Chip and Dale pretty much did the exact same thing that the RAS did.

The CG is not that bad considering how old it is.

These make me miss 2d animation so badly.

Reminder that this happened.

Don't forget voiced by the late great George C. Scott.

get you a freak that looks at you all melty like the way Bernard looks at Miss Bianca

oh come on, another male buttmonkey?

yeah, it might be cool to have both, but disney fired all their 2D staff in 2013.

there's still France

Miss Bianca is a classy lady and I want to treat her to dinner
Bernard is also a charming dork, would not cuck

And Hasbro.

I still don't understand why they went with another "kid in danger" plot, instead of hinking of something new.

Because the Rescuers organization specializes in rescuing children?

Do I have to rewatch the first movie, or are you pulling that out of your arse?

My ass apparently

It's just Mouse Interpol, apparently

Every scene with MacLeach and Joanna playing off of each other is golden. Worth watching just for that.

NOT JOANNA EGGS

>this court martials the bloke

Bob Newhart shoulda been more cartoon characters.

Hey, fuck you. Bernard may be an underdog, but he's no buttmonkey.

I recall a scene where they had to sort of pitch the rescue as something worth their time, when it wasn't what they would otherwise normally do, but they all agreed it's what they OUGHT to do.
the rescue rangers, on the other hand, seemed to specialize in helping out kids. They were the only ones who could sometimes talk to them

The movie is sandwiched by two Disney Princess movies. Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. It's not surprising people forget about it.

oh god the scene where she tried her hand at egg-hiding. it was amazing

He's a very handsome mouse.

this made me chuckle ty

I don't get it. he was just telling the truth

You dumb animal. My mental facilities are TWICE what yours are, you peabrain!

THE KEYS!

Ah, it's fine. If someone got a few laughs out of it I'm cool with that, even if it was an honest opinion.

what a waifur anons, what a waifur!

Well I guess you're not that aussie rat faggot

saggy!

I want to fuck both of them. Actually, I want to be in the middle of a cuddle sandwich but that's pretty gay.

Oh yeah? What's the difference? Presentation?

>whyboner