STOP HATING ON HIM

STOP HATING ON HIM

I've been hating on him since 1995, I can't stop now.

Never! He killed a man I sorta respected while possessed by a cosmic force. A cosmic force that was put in him as a result of my own meddling and bias. Why am I biased, because that same cosmic force killed the woman I was infatuated with. That woman loved and was married to that guy. Oh how I hate him. But not because he had everything I wanted but could never have, but because he went crazy and killed someone and that's my job!

Hate? No, no, just no.
Cyclops is the greatest mutant that has ever lived. No matter what Marvel says, Scott Summers will live on, because he was, he is and he will be, always right.

Scott Summers achieved Nirvana.
He got so much character development he broke the eternal comic book cycle of reboots and resets to the status quo, and had to be killed.
That is like the highest honor possible.

>everyone has always hated Cyke
>becomes a nazi magneto wannabe
>suddenly everyone loves him

really makes you think...

Sup Forums is a cyclops board, this has been made abundantly clear multiple times

the Emma hatred will continue even with Scott dead.

Fresh from the source, pic related

Welp, I guess no more Marvel for me.

I don't care about Marvel's anti-Scott campaign. He is and always be the best X-men.

Wolverine's cool too, though,

I like him more now than I ever did. An I mean the boyscout leader paragon version

I liked him since I saw the 90s cartoon when I was little. Cyclops is awesome.

Edgelords love to hate cyclops not enough blades and antisocial behaviour

>Wolverine throws a tantrum and then goes cry in a bar
>Cyclops finds out where the people who hurt his friend live and proceeds to bring the pain

which one is suppose to be boring again?

he was cute and angsty even in the silver age, no reason to have ever hated him

It bugged the shit out of me as a kid honestly. Leading the X-Men seemed like a shit job, so even being halfway competent at it means you're doing a decent job, right?

I really have come to appreciate the shit guys like Cycke and Leonardo have had to put up with all while people called them the lame one

I'd have to start hating hi first

people are just mad he cockblocked Wolverine from banging his GF/wife Jean

Cyclops did nothing wrong.

Is not him like a modern Hitler Nazi Terrorist villain or some shit like that?

No.

That's what Marvel intended, but they wrote it all so poorly that it didn't actually happen. Hypercrisis answer: he is so pure that he forced the narrative in another direction.

they've been trying (and failing) to make him a villain.

;)

they tried it but he ended up being right about everything and did nothing wrong

Speak for yourself, I always like Cyclops.

I actually enjoyed the love hate relationship Scott and Logan had.
Scott and Logan>Scott and Emma>Scott and JEEEAAN!

Rightclops is Right

He will always be, no matter what Marvel says

Ain't that the truth.

Best costume