What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-096
youtube.com/watch?v=YJpDd1HOC_s
maxcabre.tumblr.com/post/109537583935/fuan-no-tane-mr-newt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Complete. Global. Saturation.

It had no endgame since it was just a smudge.

Why was that even considered a bad memory anyway? Morty made a pedo kill himself, that's a positive thing.

A single, simple "Rick come look!" would've sufficed.

Who's to say both stories weren't true and that a bird just shit on his telescope.

There was no evidence that he was one. Principle Vagina just assumed he was by his appearance.

why wouldnt that make morty feel bad?

hes a sensitive kid

Yeah but why'd he kill himself so quick?

the same reason I will

he lives in a world that doesn't want him

You saw how he ran off. He definitely like them young.

There is really not a whole lot of ways you can come back from that as an educator of young minds. The accusation alone can destroy your career

He suffered from severe PTSD after the war, he was extremely fragile. It had been nearly a decade since he last stepped into the world. He wanted to help children, but it seems like the world saw him as a pedophile.

I guess that follows,

He actually was a moon-man and faked his death after Morty blew his cover.

Goodbye, moon-man.

He then returned to Morty's house to put a smudge on the telescope and sniff his underpants

>Fart knew

This scene kinda spooked me, it was like some weird dream where you know something bad is about to happen.

>the flag on the moon is the same flag he is 'buried' in, and placed on his lawn
>his liscense plate says 'SATF1V3'
>buried with three marines, not a full procession as is customary, alone
There's a good amount of evidence the 'smudge' thing was a trick.

>Rick hated the song because it meant he'd have to erase that memory AGAIN

You're gonna hate me for this...

What's she doing in the sixth panel? Sucking another kid into her vagina? Giving birth to his doppelganger?

fuck is this

I don't get it.

If he was just a smudge then why does he have a shadow?

I forgot about this, it's such a perfect depiction of nightmare monsters being extremely aware of you and "breaking the fourth wall".

He's clearly the final boss

So what he a smudge or not

Is there more of this? I want to experience a fright

The source on this is a guy called unomoralez. Another guy you should check out is Junji Ito.

It's open to interpretation. It's more about creating a feeling than anything else

Neat, the main reason what I wanted more because it somewhat reminded me of Ito

"I made that guy kill himself!"
"Only in the literal sense."
Rick what the fuck do you mean?

To advance plot. Most of the stuff we saw was not even that bad compared to some of the other stuff Morty has done.

This, there was that movie where a kid had a crush on some guy who worked at a daycare or whatever and he didn't kiss the little girl so the little girl spread a rumour that he touched her inappropriately and the guy's life just fucking shatters.

Is like Morty seeing the Moon man, is kind of creepy that the man knew somebody was watching him from that far away.

You could make an entire movie out of the concept alone, a kid watches the moon from a telescope one day he sees a man walking on the moon and the man sees him, the next day the man showes up in his school

What's the name of that movie,my man? I want to start watching more movies since all I ever watch is cartoons and anime these days.

That is what I thought at first, the moon man moved to see him after all.

I wish I could remember, I saw most of it on Demolition D's ustream one time and it really fucked me up and I went to bed right away after to sleep away the feeling.

Damn, that kind of sounds like Kodomo no Jikan.

Yeah that's exactly it. It reminds me of the theory that horror is most effective when it reflects the anxieties of the time. We live in a such a voyeuristic age where you can snoop on friends and strangers with no repercussions. Surely there must be some repressed guilt or fear associated with that which makes this comic extra effective.

That's my biggest spook button.
Coupled with monsters with shitty frame rates.
They'll be on you before you know it.

To teach Morty to clean his fucking lenses.

Here you go, my man. As a bonus, it stars Husbando #1

The Hunt i believe

because just being accused of Rape or Pedophilia is something that never leaves you and people will always judge you for it.

There we go, that's the one. Great movie.

Yeah I was thinking about this and another one that really pushes my buttons is the idea of a monster being able to reach through time where remembering it causes you to become vulnerable to it. Or through your imagination, a la Roko's Basilisk.

Is that the inspiration behind the There's A Man In The Woods animation?

Hold the fuck up.

How was a smudge casting a shadow on the fucking moon?

thats a smudge too

Why the hell didn't she follow step 10

don't forget that the flag he put up in that yard and was draped on his coffin was the one from the moon landing site.

Is isn't Junji, is it?

>Roko's Basilisk.
That's some stupid shit.
I kind of want to know more.

Because Rick was probably just being a dick. Or maybe it was for her own good, since he knew they'd both lay into her when they woke up.

It wasnt a smudge

Rick knows since he added step 10. Summer just sat down on the recliner and watch them wake up instead of leaving.

Man thats terrifying.

Just imagine, You could die at any point you remember The Game. And some asshole on here is going to remind you of it.

like shyguy from SCP scp-wiki.net/scp-096 he attacks anyone that sees him even if is in a picture you took 10 years ago and even if you didnĀ“t realize you saw him. he inmediately know where you are and he will come for you.

>swiggity swooty

NOPE

I don't know if modern voyeurism even has to factor into it. The kid is going pretty old school there with the spy glass.
But I think it's similar to why the Ring was originally scary, it was just a case of just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, such an innocuous action leading to a horrible fate. And then that fate was inevitable. The implication is he looked through the window, she already saw him, she knew exactly where he was, she was there in moments, he couldn't stop it, you can't stop it, you're doomed, why did you do this. And then there's just that uneasiness since you're directly in his point of view you just sorta feel like in the back of your head that the hag is coming for you too, she could just beat down your door at any given moment.

I hope that the SCP faggots get it before it gets to me 'cause otherwise I'm fucked.

Here's a basic gestalt
>superintelligence (the basilisk) comes into existence in the future
>wants to remove existential threats not only in the present and future, but also in the past
>proceeds to punish a simulation of all those who did not help in its creation ("threats")
>by the turtles all the way down theory, you get punished too
>i.e. You're fucked

You guys are being ri

>Computer tries to be an overlord by expecting people to be rational
That's gonna be a real horrifying time for that machine.

>Everybody doing exactly like they did, lead to the exact events that created it
>Nobody get punished because their action/inaction helped birth it

Good thing the monster was nice enough to push enter and solve the captc

Blame those jackoffs at LessWrong. Personally, I think your version makes more sense.

This is MUCH creepier
youtube.com/watch?v=YJpDd1HOC_s

Are you saying that HUMANITY was the Basilisk ALL ALONG?

Jesus, I hope some hack director isn't reading this thread

maxcabre.tumblr.com/post/109537583935/fuan-no-tane-mr-newt

In english

I appreciate you posting this, for I have just added this to my fine collection of jpg files worthy of archival