Reminder: Teen Titans Go! Hasn't been renewed yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lUfunQW84U
youtu.be/INM-_qL76Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying it won't have it's millionth season

is that supposed to be Tim to the left of Dick??

But who will fill 90% of CN's schedule?!!

Looks more like Jason, but could also be old-school Dick

Justice league Unlimited is being renewed.

>Tfw you actually like TTG but want to see it end just so the schedule clears up.
The best option would be for them to just stop spamming TTG so much but God knows they're not doing that.

When it gets cancelled it'll have less than a week of reruns, get boomerang'd for a month (or shorter) and then that'll be the end of it.

nothing quite like some old school dick

from left to right, it's supposed to be: Carrie Kelly, "silver age Robin," Dick Grayson, and Tim Drake.

Which would mean Dick is there twice for some reason

>lemon party
>old
>dick
hohohohohohohohoho

>No love for StephRobin but Carrie gets a spot.

Being Steph is suffering.

PPG, duh.

Nah, that's tanking. The spot will go to TAWOG.

It airs for a single 15 minute slot once a week on Sunday afternoons. Even CN knows they fucked up with PPG.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lUfunQW84U

Seriously though my hand is fucking killing me.

>actually like TTG
>still hate the meta episodes
They're just really bad episodes with extremely base line meta humor. Animaniacs was subtler than this
>11 minutes of "Hanna-Barbera animation sucked"!

Ttg Robin was Jason Todd all along, no wonder he is such a whiny asshole.

I'm the opposite for the most part i hate the show, but the episodes where it makes fun of itself or the people who complain about the show are pretty funny.

Shame, besides We Bare Bears, this was the only decent CN show.

Decent...not GOOD.

>CN had a mixed schedule
>TTG got the best ratings and advertisers were open to pay more for that slot
>CN has a brilliant idea and makes all the shows TTG

this is literally what happened

>>THey cancel TTG
>>They keep 90% of the schedule TTG
>>Don't need to spend money on any new shows if you get ad revenue from one.

I loved every meta episode except for the Slade one because it felt the most vindictive and petty, plus they could've done something interesting or funny with a serious Slade taking no shit from the goofy Titans.

Pretty sure the edgy looking on is supposed to be Todd

I haven't watched network TV habitually in over 6 years. The fact that TTG gets all of this airtime strikes me as either blatant disregard or intentional fuckery. I hope the schedule guy gets hanged and CN goes back to normal. Nobody, even stupid kids, should have to be subjected to this.

I'm pretty surprised. How many seasons has it had now? How many episodes? I don't remember it being on hiatus ever

Ok Ko seems to be their new favorite show.

Which is fine by me

That's hilarious user

Anyone remember when CN had more than 3 shows and would have a variety of programming blocks with neat little bumpers in between shows?

>Acting like TTGo still clogs up the schedule

>People bitch about TTG having too much airtime
>Let's pretend Spongebob doesn't get a 2 hour marathon every day on 2 Nick channels for over 5 years now

Is We Bare Bears renewed, I need that show in my life, it's one of the greatest cartoons ever.

20 years ago?

Well,their ratings are falling but CN couldnt care less,they got their money

Spongebob was good once tho + what's your point ? That's Nickelodeon made the same mistake,depending on one show and driving one of the funniest cartoons of the 2000s to the ground ?

4 seasons ,190 episodes

Huh. You think a hit like TTGO would already have seasons planned. It's like CN spams the hell out of it but the minute CN has a replacement TTGO it is getting the shaft. It's a love hate relationship that is surprisingly hostile.

His outfit is that of Tim Drakes after Conner died
And Silver Age Robin has Jason's hair

>Tim looks like the edgy one
Honestly I thought the order was Carrie, Dick, Tim, Jason until I remembered that "oh right it's TTG, that one's Dick."

The sliding scale of edginess is off. Why does Jason look the purest?

Things are kinda mixes up
Dick is the neurotic nerd with a staff and spikey hair. Not exactly Tim, but closer to Tim than Dick
Jason is the happy go lucky sidekick. That's Dick
And Tim is the angsty tough guy. That's Jason

youtu.be/INM-_qL76Rk

they probably are about to syndicate the shit out of it.
CN has enough episodes to random-schedule for the next decade

>The sliding scale of edginess is off. Why does Jason look the purest?
Jason wasn't edgy when he was Robin, though.

The final episode should just be footage of the writers gathering up a bunch of merchandise and dvds of the original show, smashing them with a hammer, taking a shit on them, and then pissing on the remains for 14 minutes.

That'd be glorious.

They have to include the masters of the HD original Teen Titans too.

> Carrie
Yes
> still voiced by Scott
No

Is there actual consistent lore or should we assume past Robin seen in flashbacks is not Dick?

>This show takes up too much of the schedule

>HURR DURR WELL THIS OTHER SHOW IS PLAYED TOO MUCH ON THIS OTHER NETWORK!!!!

>Do you have a point, you uncultured swine?

>DERP DER YOU CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT SHOW BECAUSE THIS OTHER UNRELATED SHOW IS ALSO PLAYED TOO MUCH! I LOVE EATING POOP AND DRINKING PISS!

>Boy, you must be really dumb.

>REEEEEEEEE

Really? Then this means I can finally give the show a chance without getting sad/pissed if it gets canned soon.

I'd agree with you if it weren't for the immature reaction.

While they are doing that,they are screaming continuously at the camera "WE NEVER WATCHED THE ORIGINAL LOL"
>"Thanks for the money bitches" continuously flash at the screen
>Millions of childrens die of seizure

I unironically like this show.

May god, or whatever diety you believe in, guide you towards the light.

I don't care, it has done its damage. Sonic boom season 3 never.

So we're doing this now?

>in 2014 it was "TTG killed young justice!"
>in 2017 it's "TTG killed Sonic boom!"

Maybe they got tired of making it and decided they had mined all the salt they could from autistic people on the internet who sperg out every time the characters are "mean" to each other.

its not ACTUALLY Justice League Unlimited, just a Justice League cartoon

TTG killed CN, that's the one. At least YJ came back.

TTG has suffocated several shows, Young Justice was the first one people kicked a fuss about because they were hoping it would be the Teen Titans successor TTG didnt turn out to be
Sonic Boom is just the most recent series to be smothered

Me too. You know Sup Forums will suck its dick once it ends anyway, like just yesterday I saw a thread about Be Cool Scooby Doo airing its last episode, and like immediately people were going "It was way better than Mystery Incorporated"

Sup Forums just loves to bitch, and so the only shows they're allowed to praise are cancelled ones, because then it's not really praising something, it's complaining that it's no longer around and how that's the WORST THING EVER, even though they wouldn't shut up about its flaws while it was airing.

I can take or leave TTG, my nephew watches it when im looking after him and its got a few decent laughs amidst the usual dumb kid humor
but, everytime the meta episodes come on i just cringe, like these writers just cant take criticism, kinda pathetic for people making so much money off a show thats really only succesful because its building on a previous series success...

oh come off it, this board isnt a hive mind, people have different opinions and it shows in the threads, hell you should be able to see it plainly here

youre entitled to like the damn show, but that doesnt stop people from just outright hating it, whether its running or not, be it TTG, Be Cool Scooby Doo, Flapjack or fucking Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

gumball

>oh come off it, this board isnt a hive mind, people have different opinions and it shows in the threads
If TTG does get cancelled and we see more nays than nays will you suck me off?

....how can we have more nays than nays...that makes no sense user

assuming you mean yays than nays?
consider this:
While a show is running people who hate the show have a reason to complain about it and will surface to the top here, starting thread after thread of how shit it is
Then when a show gets canceled it makes sense that people who enjoy it will voice their opinions louder and will gather to remember it or complain about its cancellation or brigning it up again years later asking why it was ever canceled (like TT fans do).

You still have two groups divided on whether it was a good show or not.

>"killed"
>"suffocated"
>the people who run CN and make the fucking schedule aren't to blame, it's TTG specifically

Like I said maybe they got tired of mining salt from autists like you guys

yes, because saying TTG suffocated a bunch of other series isnt shorthand for
>CN decided to air TTG to the exclusion of other shows because they thoughts its good ratings could bring in more cash rather than bothering with other shows

its not like we literally believe TTG reached out to other series and literally suffocated them

stop being an autist and taking these things literally you colossal twat

>Like I said maybe they got tired of mining salt from autists like you guys
More like the ratings are going down fast for TTG you retard.

It has. It was announced on a Warner Bros press release.

Link.

I think they will just pull the last trigger on the old Teen Titans fans, by making the last episode an episode what they always wanted the show to be, by making they return to their roots, fighting crimes being heroes like the old show, then they will finally discover what happened to Terra but it gets cut with a "To be Continued"

That sounds glorious.

>Terra come back
>lectures Beast Boy and the viewers about how horrible it is that people were disappointed she didn't get back together with him in the series finale

If they managed to bring kids reading DC thats pretty impressive

I like it but in my country it doesnt air 24/7 so I get why americans are bitter.

this is what happens when cartoon writers start writing out of spite

I don't think it's the various Robins (i.e. Carrie Kelly, Dick, Jason, Tim, Damion) but the various Robins (Girl Robin, Silver Age Robin, Teen Titan Go Robin, Edgy Robin).

I honestly thought for the longest time that Far right robin was meant to be Damien.

thats AltRight Robin

The episode when Aqualad and Beastboy fight over Raven is pretty funny tbqh senpai.

Has he shown you his pirate booty yet?

I like the show but I hope it does end.

Any more gifs people want? I'm bored.

Um, how about the whole fight scene between S W E E T and the dragon, even the ending where cyborg gets the final blow and smiles at the screen.

How bored? Ive needed an unrelated gif for awhile now...(saw this scrolling the front page)
I want a classic Arrow "you have failed this city" set up with the arrow to the eye kill from the walking dead. I want it so bad

As for TTG, is it more miss then hit? Or more hit then miss? I honestly never gave it a fair chance

>Is it more miss then hit? Or more hit then miss?
Depends on the season
>Season 2 was more miss
>Season 3 was kinda mixed
>This season was a bit more hit as it's starting to drop what made 2 bad and expanding on what made 3 good (albeit, barely)

Crane kicks rainin I'ma make it hurt!