Nate "Just fuck my shit up" Silver has just moved Florida from Clinton to the DON

Nate "Just fuck my shit up" Silver has just moved Florida from Clinton to the DON.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/#plus
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Texas
>red

Lmao about time

still pretty close

Yep, Florida was a foregone conclusion.

Trump really needs more states though. You get PA, you're going to win.

>a fucking leaf

>NH
>blue

He has a 2 point lead in that state though.

Why is NC still blue lol

244 in Trump's pocket. Slow and steady.

Give him a few days, he just rose 4% today.

>november 8
>just minutes before the results start coming in
>nate potassium puts trump's chances at 50.1
>trump wins in a landslide
>nate was correct once again and will always be the greates pollster

Why isnt georgia blue

Wasn't Nate Plywood saying Trump had like a 4% chance to win like 3 days ago?

wat the fug

he is three days late.

where's that from?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/#plus

nate plastic literally predicts hillary to get more votes but also say trump is more likely to win

it's still blue when i go to

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

not sure where you are seeing that OP

>tfw I moved to Australia too late to bet on Don Dada at ridiculous 8.00+ odds and had to settle for 3.50

FL is only red in "polls-plus"

what does that mean

>Nate Potassium

He bought a membership to the site. Members are allowed to see numbers closer to reality.

Kys leaf

he just updated it. Clinton is now in the lead in FL again.

>He bought a membership to the site.

what a sucker

there is no membership to the site retards.

>nate brass in charge of statistics

Huh?

This faggot does this every time. He just keeps updating his "prediction" until the last minute and everyone says "muh model". That's like me predicting who's going to win a football game 15 seconds before it ends.

he changed it.

You actually think he's changing it manually? He has an algorithm which automatically colors this stuff. Drumpfkins really are dumb.

>Cali
>Blue

Who has the edge if North Carolina goes cuck but Trump wins Florida and Ohio?

Clinton unless Trump gets PA

Go figure any retard who lives in Florida knew he had the state guaranteed. We don't take kindly to corruption at all. Can't imagine how many other states are dead wrong as well.

lmfao even on this fucking delusional biased shill site they have to keep revising it, their estimate of trump's chance of winning is rising fast as fuck

I've seen this poofter go from 8% chance to 26% in just a week. This bloke is a joke.

>a week ago it was 95%
>then 90%
>then 85%
>yesterday she was 80%chance of winning
>today she is 74%
What did he mean by this?

this

GTFO Nate.

All the rustbelt former manufacturing powerhouses are his. Pa, mi, to name a couple, also im dubious about the leftness of nm.

Early voting indicates he'll probably win Nevada. We also know he's going to win NC based on early voting and ME CD2 based on polling. So he has 267 electoral votes in the bag. He just needs one more fucking state and this is over.

ayyy 3x dubs

He will. Pa has been fucked by globalism and the elite. Most the mfg jobs there have been exported the last 20yrs or so.

So basically Nate is the same as Dilbertman.

it's because trump wins it more often in his model, but when hillary wins she wins it by a bigger margin

>he has 267 electoral votes in the bag.

lol

Unless they have video footage of Trump dismembering a woman and fucking her corpse it's impossible for NC to go blue at this point. The Democrats just aren't getting the early votes they need to win, considering they lost with much better margins in 2012.

>lol

lol

This. Fucking Romney won NC and lost every other state that mattered. I think Trump will be okay.

It's because the national polls are really really shitty

nate silver has one of the few jobs in the world where you can be terrible and you still get paid

fucking aerospace engineers dont get to be right "most of the time"

I really hope he manages to flip MN. That would be the ultimate meme magic in action.

WRONG. i live in mo. Red as fuck, so red we dont even need a cc license, even the jigs here are going with trump.

PA is deep Kentucky red outside of Philly. There's no way it's going blue this election. Not enough niggers voting.

PAfag here, the amount of Trump signs doubled in the past week in my neighborhood. It is only anecdotal evidence, but his support is definitely rising and people are more open about it now.

What about the Pittsburgh?

you guys keep memeing about Trump flipping blue states, but what about the red states Hillary is going to flip? Utah and Iowa are both risky

>mfw I put 1k **in bitcoin** on the Trumpenführer at 5.5:1 back in April and the price is now skyrocketing

>Iowa

Trump is up by like 5 points iirc, Iowa is safe

>Utah

McMuffin has a better chance of winning it. There is a decent chance he could spoil it though.

That she's

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FREE FALLIN

>lol
lol

>A leaf

Everytime

They keep giving Trump such a low number, but it keeps going up every week.

Delete your account

McMuffin seems like the media trying to build him up just like they built up anyone who they threw at Trump during the primaries. He will fall flat I'm guessing like all the others.

source?

I agree with you in terms of what's most likely. However I don't know how a loss in Clinton votes affects a Trump/Mcmillin race, in terms of how they split the vote-switchers.

Pittsburgh decides the election. If Trump pulls even or slightly ahead there, Trump wins PA.

NC and NV next.

Followed by PA, and (((gasp))) Michigan.

What would this map look like with the electoral college?

>moved to the palest possible color of red
Grasp those straws though

fixed
>t. 500 hours in MS-Paint

Hillary landslide win because of NC and Naveda.

>lol
lol

source?

OP is lying.

source of gfo

I painted it over you dense motherfucker

OP is looking at polls-plus, retard.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus

Well those are less accurate

>NC
>Blue

this guy has no credibility

>michigan isn't red
This is how I know it's a meme map

Colorado blue? After yet MORE evidence about how the fix was in against their boy Berine?

I think the DUDE WEEDs have had enough.