Do americans actually believe that they are the "good guys"?

Do americans actually believe that they are the "good guys"?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=MDfhVbfZHfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd ask the same to you, Hans.

Do you mean South, Central, or North America OP?

Yes.

I don't think that big because I don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks of us. But the answer is yes.

Probably, they are the stupidest fucking nation on this planet. Literally comparable to Somalia-level stupid.

We believed everything our media told us, like anyone else would've in our situation.

Our media tells us we are

No. We just have to get our shit together so we can survive. We're to useless and thin spread to be good guys right now

The television tells us we are the good guys.

We're going through our redemption arch, ok?

Well, you don't get this many good boy points by being the bad guys ;^)

This

Everybody is the good guy in their own story.

No their on the verge of revolt and jewish lynching is here again.

See the "dicks, pussies and assholes" speech from Team America, Mehmetkraut.

No, we're the good goys.
Our (((government))) pisses all over us and tells us it's raining.

The average American? Yeah.
The people in control? No.
The people that can see past the lies? Hell no.

Yes, see the work of Leo Strauss, and the myth of a nation/noble lie. Its all there for you.

Of course. Everyone does. There's very few men who're capable of actually being evil and destructive for nothing but their own satisfaction.

>Europeans think they are smarter and morally right

No, but we believe that we're the best guys.

The US controls the entire western block, this makes them "the guys" regardless if they're good or not.

Who's this cock karaoke?

hell yeah

We are tho. And we're also your white knight so be thankful fritz.

Why are all Germans so pozzed?

Seems like there's no good guys in regards to nations

We are. End. Of. Story.

No, we KNOW we are the good guys.

only the stupid and brainwashed ones. so yes, most americans

the nazis were the good guys

do you krauts actually believe that inviting refugees makes you "good guys"?

>a kraut asking it's saviors if they are the good guys

At least we aren't the king cucks of Europe. You Germans are pussified little bitches just like Sweden YES.

>stupidest

There's no such thing as good guys. Only winners and losers. America are winners.

Germanistanians are losers.

Do you muslims ever get tired of your sand nigger antics ?

We are by far the most benevolent world power to ever exist.

That said, we aren't benevolent.

America will be the greatest nation on earth once God Emperor is in the chair.

We are less evil than any country or empire that achieved a similar degree of hegemony.

Are we the good guys? No, but good guys don't actually exist.

No. But we had to build a giant army to protect Eurotards that couldn't be trusted with large armies anymore. Then, you dipshits think that you are superior for being able to afford expensive social services programs while we pay for your protection. I'd rather we withdrawal completely from Europe and let you pussies deal with Mohammed and Putin without us. You'd be overrun or back to final solutions in a couple decades...

She is so baeutiful. :(

Right now we're the evil empire but Trump can save us

yep, i look at all the places the usa occupied then i look at russia and i look at china and they are shit holes. the usa are the good guys. it's just a shame how ungrateful the yuropoor and nip scum is. fortunately when we pull out of yurop you subhumans can go back to warring with each other again

Good guys? Perhaps not.
Strongest? Top 3 if not top 5

Never really considered it

but they are

and Lena is ugly and annoying as shit

Compared to the rest of the world? Yes.

confirmed by kek

America = based

everything else = kinda sucks tbqh

Frankly I don't give a shit.
Try and stop us
I'll wait...

America has been saving the world for at least a century.

I'm not really surprised that a germancuck would question this since they censor the fuck out of your education to the point that you barely know what happened in WW2.

It's literally the same with the Japanese. You can find documentaries where young people there don't even know about the nuclear bombings, let alone why we did it.

check my sick trips

KEK knows that America is the GOAT country

Anti-Americans pls seek treatment for your mental illness

Holy shit based kraut

>You can find documentaries where young people there don't even know about the nuclear bombings, let alone why we did it

I watch a lot of Japanese media and it's a very regular occurrence to see younger Japanese people just have no idea how to respond when the bombs come up. They don't know why or when, only where and that it was America. A lot of them have no idea it only took place a generation or two ago.

WHO CARES ABOUT BEING GOOD

WE ARE THE BEST GUYS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, we know we are.

Kek stobbit

checked.

Americans are good people, but our gov is corrupt.

DJT will put an end to it.

MAGA

Praise Kek

Our people yes, our government? No.
But your government raped you so your opinion is as worthless as your currency

We ARE the good guys though. America is the greatest force for good on earth. You'd be a Soviet wasteland if it wasn't for us.

no. but we like to pretend we are the good guys. its fun to pretend.

its like doing a little RP with the wife. im the cop and shes trying to get out of a ticket. then i sling her to the ground and taze her before butt fucking her

>"""saving"""
jesus christ, no wonder you mutilate your children like your abrahamitic overlords tell you, you are such good blue pilled goyim

lol, no.

I believe we are the best guys. Stupid cuck. Typical Ger"""""""man"""""""

>believe
Know

>Leftist cultural relativist detected

Now? No
Future? Yes, when all of the real German immigrated here.

Oh sorry, I guess you want to be ruled by Hitler and condone mass murder.

You're a cuck no matter which side you're taking.

I'd rather be poor and peaceful than "enriched" by your multiculture though

praise be unto kek

I'd rather be American than German tbqh

million times better than being ruled by niggers and jews, pathetic

IF HRC is elected and a war with russia happens i will support my country but i know we fucked up
Btw TRUMP 2016

We are the most powerful, so sure, why not.

Good and evil are relative.

Checked, my good schnitzel friend.

Where does "ruled by a country that lost to literal African niggers and switched sides halfway through a war to save face" rank in?

Everything about Italy is a joke. Your pathetic army lost pretty much every major battle in WW2, even against some Greek farmers in the south of Albania. Your army had the highest desertion rate of any civilized mass of people. I would personally be ashamed if every time I woke up I realized I was a dirty spaghetti nigger.

No, not since Eisenhower maybe earlier.

But I believe we can be again.

We don't believe we are the good guys. We know we are.

Might makes Right, so America is the good guy

No. Not for a second.

good, change the argument, go on with your mindless subhuman patriotic rage, it won't change the fact that your pathetic "nation" is everything an identitarian ethno-nationalist should hate and despise, especially here on Sup Forums

enjoy your genocide

>>Everybody is the good guy in their own story.
Sup Forums and leftists in a nutshell.

Do Germans actually believe that they are the "bad guys"? If not why do you keep electing people who hate you?

yep seems pretty clear to me bud
fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/

People who think the continual biological existence of Germans is "racist"
youtube.com/watch?v=MDfhVbfZHfo

>mfw kek sets up a kraut just to shut him down

Ready for this bombshell?

EVERY COUNTRY THINKS THEY'RE THE GOOD GUYS. AND IF THAT COUNTRY IS FRACTURED, EACH GROUP IN IT THINKS THEY'RE THE GOOD GUYS.

The best part is there is no 'good' or 'bad'. Only what someone can make you do at gunpoint.

fpbp

they will be when Trump wins

not that we're good. we are just better than every other country. doesn't matter right or wrong if nobody can stand up to you.

Like germany in late 30s if you the best ain't nobody going to step up to stop you.

Everyone believes that they are the "good guys" you dumb fuck. You think a kraut smelly German would understand that.

>there is no good or bad
literally the blue-pill

do danish actually believe the entire world "wants to be like them". if not why do you keep cucking yourselfs in public only to be laughed at?

American is not a term that is used for the continents it is in fact used to as an abbreviation for the United States of AMERICA

it's not Canada of North America, or Mexico of America you retarded cunt. give me your address I want to beat you to death you worthless fuck

No, we are international bullies and other countries have just about had it with our malarkey.

He rite tho, lil nugga

see

Another dumb post from another dumb Canadian.

kek, what does that make you then?

>Elects Trudeau
>"Americans are stupid, eh?"

Fucking idiots. United Europe is stronger than you cunts. We will rule the world