They didn't use Cobra Commander's hood in the live action movies because it "reminded them of the KKK"

>They didn't use Cobra Commander's hood in the live action movies because it "reminded them of the KKK"
>A bad guy looking like a bad guy is somehow a bad thing

fuck logic, right?

How does it even look like a KKK hood.

Its blue.

With a cobra on it.

And its not even pointed.

Who cares? The helmet is better anyways

people with opinions this awful deserve a bullet.

t. klansman

The helmet is a 99, but the hood is a 100

He's a fucking Cobra head god dammit, he should have a hood.

Cobra hood.

>Not the helmet and the hood combined

fucking the plebs

This shit is awful

Oh please, Helmet>>>>Hood

>>They didn't use Cobra Commander's hood in the live action movies because it "reminded them of the KKK"

Wasn't this an intentional part of his original design? To make him look like an amalgamation of a middle eastern terrorist, a klansman, and a prussian general?

Also holy shit, Kobra Kommander is fucking jacked. Since when was he fit? Tell me you wouldn't follow that chad.

Helmet will always be superior to hood.

Sigma 6 is awful, I agree, but that doesn't mean there weren't some decent designs

seriously, cobra commander wearing armor at all times makes perfect sense. who doesn't dream of shooting him in the back? And he's a paranoid fuck

No.
And especially not that one.
That just makes him look like a generic BAT or Cobra grunt, how could you possibly have such a shit opinion?

According to the cartoon, he was secretly always jacked.

Why he was such a pussy is still unknown

...is that what he actually looks like?

Isn't that Destro?

No, it's not Destro. While he was an average joe in the comic, cartoon Cobra Commander was a buff bald blue dude.

Apparently his face was disfigured with multiple eyes or something but we never get to fully see it.

EYES
EYES INSIDE OF HIS BRAIN
TO CURE HIS BEASTLY IGNORANCE

To note this is clearly a retcon since he's show with flesh colored skin through his hood in earlier episodes

a deformity was always implied though

That's some damn nice quality. I wish I had the movie like that.

>making him look like a robot
I don't know what they were thinking with making him that.
They probably weren't.

I think it would be neat to have CC be kind of like the joker in that we get varied and often contradictory origins for him and all of them keep being treated as true, as well as his true motiviations/goals

Combine them all. A member of an ancient civilization of snake people leaves to become a used car salesman whose family dies in a car wreck which motivates him to conquer the world using a terrorist organization/multi-level marketing scheme.

>Kobra is a pyramid scheme that just got out of hand
>Commander is a huckster investment broker whose in way over his head but has to keep going or it'll all come crashing down - or worse, he'll have to pay back his initial investors!

>At one point I thought that maybe I should just use my available capital to stage a hostile takeover of MARS, gut the company for its assets, pay off everyone, and escape to a nice life in the Caribbean with a couple million in the bank. But then I thought that if I could just conquer Australia I'd pretty much corner the uranium futures for eternity.

His suit is bullet and laser proof to begin with.

a bad guy being misunderstood as the good guy is always a possibility

They want to sell Cobra Commander toys too.

>hydra
>nazis
>somehow they try to make them the good guys later
>hot water
nah, good choice

Did he have toys? I mean if he didn't even have an action figure for the same reason it'd be okay.

>Hydra
>Nazis
Is Hydra Bob a Nazi? Them being Nazis was only fueled by the Cap movie. Don't be an idiot. Hydra is a Spectre analogue.

>Make excuse not to use one design
>Don't use other design because idunno

Lama Commander's a tough dude.

Well. Hydra used to wear the green and yellow radiation protection suits. If you stretch your mind hard enough I guess you cqn say they look like Klansmen.

Kind of unnecessary when you have Hatemonger.

>Them being Nazis was only fueled by the Cap movie
And their leader being a member of Hitler's inner circle.

Thia

This was a retcon in the movie, then retconned yet again in the DIC cartoon, which pretended he was always human and had been turned into a snake. Then once he was restored, they never spoke of it again.

They gave us a perfect hooded Cobra Commander in the second movie line.

>Hydra is a Spectre analogue.
Not really, both Hydra and SHIELD were inspired by Man from UNCLE according to Stan Lee.

Steranko was the one who gave them the Spectre like symbol.

Except their most prominent leaders are Johann Schmidt and Baron Strucker.

White people were complaining it hurt the klans image by making them look like terrorist

hood only looked good in 2d media and not in real life?

has there ever been a klansman that looked threatening irl unless you're the one they're about to lynch?

>Krake
Eew.

Don't be a dumbass. Like half of their most prominent figures are Nazis.

>While you work out, CHAD Commander runs a terrorist organization that rules the world, slam barionnes puss, and promotes pizza & tax evasion to bring down world governments.

>They didn't use Cobra Commander's hood in the live action movies because it "reminded them of the KKK"

They didn't want to insult the GI Joe fandom.