Could the Marvel or the DC universes deal with Shin Godzilla?

Could the Marvel or the DC universes deal with Shin Godzilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbSrFIwYm5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this thread again

they deal with him quickly and easily, he get's hurt by bombs for fuck's sake

A lot of people would say "Just have hulk cave his face in" when in fact most mid tier characters would stomp the fuck out of him

Isn't it implied in the movie that he evolves to counter whatever they send at him?

What would happen if you sent a brawler at him? Stronkzilla?

If the regular humans in the Shin Godzilla movie found a way to deal with him then the superpowered heroes and villains could deal with him too.

They only found a stopgap

They know he'll awaken eventually

why didn't he evolve to be able to handle the bombs?

He has a limit. And even if he didn't if he get's OHKOd (what would happen if most mid tier character's hit him) he can't adapt

I think a better match for the DC/Marvel universes is Final Wars Godzilla. That guy was just bonkers.

He evolved lasers albeit very crude lasers
Who's to say that a mid tier chracter wouldn't advance his evolution 10 or even 100fold?

So he's like a shitty but bigger version of Doomsday?

>why didn't he evolve to be able to handle the bombs?

But he did?

so either Sup Forums or a weeb trying to post his weaboo shit here

He's like Doomsday on steroids. Doomsday will destroy a city. Shin-zilla will destroy a city and also render it lethally irradiated in the process just by existing.

Either Cinematic universe could easily dispose of him as well. The comics have multiple world-enders, immortals and galaxy-busters that could wipe godzilla out incredibly quickly by just wiping out the star-system he's in. Thats not even scratching the surface of the celestial and other godlike creatures in the comic worlds.

>Shin Godzilla
That's just an Angel in a Godzilla suit.

Not Marvel but Dc probably could.

Basic rundown of Shin Godzilla is that he evolves rapidly to deal with whatever threatens him
Eventually leading to Shinzilla spawning humanoids from it's tail but are never born because they freeze him for an undetermined amount of time

Godzilla is comics

Dumbasses.
There's no way any super could deal with the big G.
There is only one way, We must use a giganto ray on charles barkley so he can beat the big G... On a sick game of B-Ball.

>why didn't he evolve to be able to handle the bombs?
He didn't need to.
The bomb trains barely did any damage to him they just make him lose his balance and allowed him to get further pushed into the ground by the buildings.
And the MOPs he got hit with before the fire breath scene (which are the strongest non-nuclear bombs in existence) drew blood but didn't even slow him down, if anything they just made him evolve those back lazers

Godzilla has comics and at least 2 cartoons made about him. He counts about as much as star wars does, what with /swco/ always here

Final Wars Godzilla beats Shin and most Marvel and DC. Maybe he can't beat a Celestial or some such, but he'd stomp most of those universes.

He is Doomsday except bigger, clumsier, a dozen times more destructive and able to evolve more quickly and assimilate his surroundings.
He was seconds away of spawning a cluster of humanoid versions before he got frozen.

For those of you saying that he couldn't adapt or that. because he was put on ice by humans then supers could kick his ass, here is the memo of how he was going to evolve as stated in the artbook

Fifth Form
>Acquire flight ability.
>Self-division without limits to eventually cover the whole of Earth.
>Divided forms may shrink in size and form a legion.
>Become immune to the Yashiori Plan.
>Lose algesia (sensitivity to pain) and emotions.
>Self-generation of a completed form from a tiniest fragment of the body.
Sixth Form
>Overcoming requirements of air and water to survive.
>Will achieve self energy productions.
>Achieving limitless nuclear fusions and overcome energy problems.
>Degeneration of the mouth and teeth. Will eventually lose these organs.
>Will eventually invade outer space and reach other planets.
Seventh Form
>Contains a small universe within its body.
>Synthesizing any materials and elements at will and make them its own.
>Adapt to harsh environments of any planets.
Eighth Form
>Transcending physical law and reaching the "level of GOD" (and Immortality

>mid tier
Spider-Man could stomp him?

>hurr he gets hurt by bombs any mid tier character could stomp him
>I didnt watch the movie but i'll post anyway

Holy fuck, I never saw the artbook

Nigga is really a cosmic horror created by humans

ShinGoji is one of the weakest godzillas. Some higher end beam attacks, but those come at an utterly ridiculous cost and everything else about it is fucking weak as shit for a Godzilla.

Poster of the post you replied to. I love Godzilla, but the fact that the Shin circlejerk happens once a week consistently a year after the movie comes out is frustrating, usually with something barley connecting it with Sup Forums like the OP

So yes it's a Sup Forums weeb trying to push his shit.

I'm sick of the "LOL LOOK HOW STRONG SHIN IS STRONGEST GODZILLA EVER! P-please nevermind that he get's hurt by regular bombs multiple times, falls asleep for two weeks after one atomic breath usage and is curb stomped by the humans in the end"

Oh boy your lasers destroyed a city, that has NEVER been done before in any kaiju media
and the radiation would be gone within a year

No really, the movie end with them discovering the radiation had an absurdly short half life

Oh that crazy Anno.

>Self-division without limits to eventually cover the whole of Earth.
>Contains a small universe within its body.
>Transcending physical law and reaching the "level of GOD"
Is this fucking Godzilla Instrumentality ?

>screams in pain when the train bomb hurts him later

sure thing buddy

I got to see this movie yesterday on a local screening. It was fucking amazing. Everything I hoped for and more. I'm glad I walked in not knowing shit.
>mfw THAT fire breath scene

I'm glad they didn't do that in the movie.

You do realize Godzilla took Thor hitting him in the face with Mjohlneer and was fine?

That was a different Godzilla.

>missing the OP

He said SHIN, shin gets fucked hard

>Nigga is really a cosmic horror created by humans
Humans are the best. We kill ourselves and everything, or we end up creating something that does the job for us plus more.

Depends, does Spiderman have a higher yield than a bunker buster? if so, yes

He is much faster so he could maneuver his way up to his face using the surrounding building, and end it with a blow to the face

Godzilla WAS a thing on Earth 616 for a good 40 years. They couldn't fucking deal with him. Usually when Godzilla showed up, it took almost every available heroes to try and coax him back to the Ocean. The biggest mash up was the S.H.I.E.L.D crew, Avengers, Defenders, and Fantastic Four. They even had Ant Man and Wasp shrink themselves to fly into Godzilla's ear to fuck him up, and he still was fine.
He took Mjolneer to the face and got back up easily.
He stomped on Hulk and Hulk couldn't even muster up enough strength to come up with a good comeback.
He was knocked off balance by Hercules, and Hercules even said Godzilla was a bigger threat then Galactus.
Pym and Richards shrunk Godzilla down with Pym Particles. Guess what he did? Killed rats in New York sewers then his body rejected the Pym Particles and he grew to normal size.
Richards tried to send him to the Jurassic Period, and Godzilla just walked his happy ass back to the present day.

I know Shin-wank is annoying, but if you're at the point where you're seriously arguing Spider-Man could kill it in a single punch to the jaw, you've gone too far in the opposite direction.

Spider-Man can't even down the fucking Lizard with a single punch, who the fuck is retarded enough to think he can do that to the Lizard x40

>gets hit by regular bombs and screams in pain
Read A MOP is not in any way a regular bomb. And the exploding trains didn't damage Shin either, they and the buildings tripped him so the humans could inject the cooling shit into his system.

You are sick of Shin-wank ? I'm sick of Kaiju powerlevelfags like you complaining about Shin being stopped being humans as if this is a fucking DBZ pissing match and shitting on the movie because of it.

You ever read that greentext of the aliums that see our barbaric ways and send an asteroid sized nuked to destroy our planet only to realize that by the time it reaches Earth we are no longer violent but it's too late to do anything about it and they realize they destroyed our progress and unleashed a plague of locusts on the galaxy?

Humanity is amazing

>who the fuck is retarded enough to think he can do that to the Lizard x4000 + Doomsday
ftfy

And yes, who indeed could be that retarded ?
Apparently someone who barely paid attention to film.

The JLA has Barry, Hal, Arthur and Superman. He loses hard.

Not to mention they could call in some OP as fuck help from people like Zatanna, Plas, or Firestorm.

>Spider-Man can punch out Shin Godzilla

And Minya can beat Galactus

Who the fuck wrote Spider-Man can one punch a Godzilla.

Realistically, Batman could get Freeze to do something. Shin, like almost all iterations of Godzilla, is suggestible to the cold and will either be frozen, or forced into hibernation.

I think people forget that Shin was essentially a lost and confused abortion and that it's not even fair to compare him to the other Godzillas because they were mostly fully grown.
I mean yeah, at the stage he reached in the movie, no shit he would lose to Final Wars Goji or maybe even Legendary Goji, he's a fucking baby in agony just by existing.

Marvel Godzilla stomps him.

>Miles Morales fights him for 20 minutes, gets his ass beat
>Realizes he's an idiot and forgot about his venom blast again
>Pokes Godzilla a bunch of times
>Wins

Nope. But if we were no longer violent then why did we have locusts that could move about in zero gravity and survive in different environments?

To be fair, it doesn't seem like it takes much to beat Galactus these days.
His function seems to be jobbing to Doom/Thanos/whatever new villain Marvel tries to hype up that week

>If I die in this world
>Who will know something of me?

Fuckin' magical

>venom
Godzilla has a better immune system and better regeneration skills then a lot of current heros. He eats radiation, I think some venom could be dealt with. Then again, a normal human can die from 100 killer bee stings.

He canonically does, as of the upcoming godzilla anime

>Galactus gets beaten by a jaundiced barney the dinosaur infant.
And he gets rescued by Thanos in the Thanos Chopper

They wouldn't even have to get freeze, they can probably just call Ice. Killer Frost is even on the other league now too.

Completely different Godzilla. That Godzilla attacked Earth, killed a bunch of other kaiju (off screen of course.), and was the only top predator on Earth for over 20,000 years. He appeared before this too.

Shin Godzilla only showed up in 2016.

We eventually uploaded ourselves into robot forms and set to terraforming our solar system if we so wished but we saw the bomb coming and evacuated as many people as we could

Gimme a sec, I'll find the screencap

How heavy is Godzilla?
Could Superman lift him and fly him to the sun?
What if every flying hero got under him and pushed?

It's not actually venom, it's a bullshit I-win button Miles uses too much.

92,000 tons.

Miles is also black. He'd be too busy screaming that 'OH SHIT IT'S GODZILLA NIGGUH, GET DA FUK OUTTA HERE'

how many bees do you think it would take to defeat shin godzilla?

Here ya go man

92,000 metric tons of Bees. But even then, Shin Godzilla would adapt. And there'd be Shin GodzillaBees.

>it's a shin wank circlejerk

That time again huh

I remember on Sup Forums that since the movie came out there was a circlejerk thread up at all times

Evey thread had the same posts verbatim to the point it was obvious that the same people where circlejerking constantly

Any kind of criticism was met with the same response every time.

Think they should have toned down the boardrooms a bit or should have cut down on that text on the screen?

>u didn't pay attention fgt
(You faggots do this one too, literally right in this thread)
>u just don't understand Godzilla, like me a TRUE FAN

The obsession with needing a circlejerk constantly reaches its peak when they tried to highjack the Harou Nakajima memorial thread

I get it, you like the movie, I did too, but guys you gotta give it a rest

Now I have to come here and see you no limits fallacy assholes come in and try to argue how he can beat everyone because he can evolve

Spider-Man ones hitting him is fucking dumb, but acting like he is a entity that cannot be beaten is dumber

I have never seen a group of people do these kinds of things for a single movie, I've seen it done for franchises, but never for a single movie

Just shut the fuck up and stop replying to people like you are reading off a script that everyone else in the thread has when they disagree

/end autistic rant

I didn't even know that the song playing during that scene was meant to be viewed through his perspective as well. It made it a lot more meaningful.
I watched it back to back with 1954 Gojira and it was so lovely how Shin is the perfect modern day counterpart to the original, especially in terms of how the monster is just as much of a victim.

What a great movie.

Oh. I thought it was a sequel to Shin Godzilla. Sorry

>WAAAH MOMMY THOSE SHIN FANS ARE BEING MEAN ON THE INTERNET AGAIN

Quality reference. A shame no one else will get it.

you're not autistic, you're just a moron

Shin is on par with the first Godzilla from 1954 in terms of mobility and 'fighting' skill, as both have shitty twig arms.

The only thing Shin has going for it is it's 'constant evolving and adapting' skill, which other monsters had before and got wrecked, two that come to mind is Zaragas from Ultraman and Dora Atlras. Both were killed easily.
And that just leaves Shin Godzilla's beam/flame/disco lightshow/ ass blasting. And that shit can be easily avoided.

Shin's not a fucking god. And this is coming from someone who owns every Godzilla film and knows almost the ins and outs of Kaiju.

Now what all appeared in the Earth 616?

What the fuck does your trauma with Sup Forums Shin threads have to do with anything
Why is this even relevant to the argument

Real question is if Marvel or DC could handle Final Wars Godzilla.
Based on feats alone it would easily shit on DBZ-tier characters

Final Wars Godzilla is just a shittier Showa Godzilla who gets power charged at the end and loses his power instantly after he uses it. He's not some fucking god. For every impressive feat he did, Showa Godzilla did it better.

>A BLOO BLOO
I didn't know kaiju fans were this autistic about power levels

They're not. This all started a few years back when someone made a thread that 'Can Godzilla beat Galactus' and some autistic Sup Forums and Sup Forums power level faggots went apeshit.

He literally tanked the arrival of Monster X like it was nothing. Monster X is canonically a Galaxy Buster.

Except he isn't. Monster X's meteor exploded before it even made impact. Want a Godzilla that tanked an meteor that killed the dinosaurs? Dark Horse Godzilla took the meteor directly to his head and just woke up confused. IDW Legendary Godzilla was close to the dino-killing meteor and was unphased.

And if Monster X was a galaxy buster, how did he get knocked over by a fly by from Mothra, get hurt by Gigan's chainsaw barely touching him, and was pinned to the ground for the in film time for ten minutes, to the ground, as Godzilla sat on him and smacked him like a tantruming child.

Until now, I didn't even know the words were in English.

Oh okay now I understand what you meant by locusts.

>Galaxy Buster
By this do you mean it called all life a galaxy or like how in DBZ it can kill a galaxy in one shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=YbSrFIwYm5Q

Monster X barely destroyed an already decimated city. Where people get galaxy buster level?

I have no idea how killed got auto corrected into called.

>Superman throws him into the sun

And he adapts and comes back as solar powered Supermen who shoot sun spots.

Now I'm stuck with both the mental image of a tiny Goji shooting small spurts of atomic breath at rats and belting out tiny skreeonks as he trundles through the sewer, and the image of him looking around the Jurassic period and flopping down in the ocean of under some rocks and shit to wait it out until he gets back to the present day. Not just until modern day, but he exact fucking day Richards sends him off just so he can pop back up and slap the F4's shit even harder after his millennia long siesta. Both of these images bring me unbridled amounts of joy.

He legit teams up with Devil Dinosaur back in the Jurassic to fight an alien invasion. It was amazing.

What book is this in?

Through out every Marvel Comics Godzilla

Kek. That sounds fucking glorious. Please tell me DD rides Godzilla at some point or that some equally cartoonishly amazing shit happens.

Godzilla and DD fight, then a huge alien invasion happens, and DD and Godzilla gain respect for each other.

Here he is fighting a rat after shrinking by Pym Particles. It sucks that Earth 616 Godzilla was killed by an Arche Angel severing his spine.

And his mightiest foe ever. Jay Jonah Jameson.

This is everything I never knew I wanted. Assuming marvel can pull its head out of its ass they should totally bring back big G for one more romp.

Toho probably wouldn't allow it.

There was also the fiasco the F4 did where they didn't shrink Godzilla down far enough, so Godzilla and Thing have a fist fight in a shark tank.

Didn't Godzilla also get his hands on a hat and trenchcoat?

Nah, but Dum Dum Duggan chased him around when he was human sized.