Who the fuck excited

who the fuck excited

Love the vibe of this flick

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ewnz5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People say it looks Kirby-esque but i'm not getting that vibe at all, I think it looks pretty bland visually.

Other than that I'm hyped

compared to the last Thor films ragnarok looks colorful as fuck, not so much as guardians of the galaxy obviously but it certainly has a pleasing aesthetic. Also it looks like were finally getting a fucking Thor movie based around a conflict in Asgard rather than one that fluctuates between the cosmos and Earth, which I think is more attuned to Thor's nature

I'm excited, but I'm expecting to be let down for things like Surtur. I'm expecting 3/4ths of the film will be Thor on Sakaar, and they just go to the climax of fighting Hela. Surtur will probably be dealt with in 3 minutes.

it's good but I'm conflicted over why they're so opposed to giving Hulk a solo film and insist on simply putting him in movies alongside other avengers

They're not opposed to giving Hulk a solo film. Universal owns the distribution rights to a standalone Hulk movies, and isn't cooperating.

I think Banner is woefully miscast.

Mark Ruffalo is a fucking fantastic fit compared to Ed Norton like jesus christ. Mark fits the distressed scientist niche so much more it makes me wanna cum

That leaked clip of the Willy Wonka sequence and Waititi as Korg is funny.

Sakaar definitely looks Kirbyesque. The rest less so.

I fucking loved the trailer, I want the remixed "In the Face of Evil" track so bad.

It makes me want to bust a Mighty Nut.

Really? They literally used Kirby art from Fantastic Four on this wall.

It's going to suck a million dicks, OP.

Is that a fucking celestial cosplayer?

I stop being baited by the MCU since Antman

after that Im glad Im not wasting money over it

Cousin is driving down 5h just to see it with the senpai

literally everyone

I don't like how Valkyrie was blemished. The trend ruined Death Note.

Me too, user
They're just really boring, safe, adaptations. Great fare for normies, though.

>namefag is a "contrarian" and wants the whole world to know

What a surprise.

100% hype since the moment they got the Ledd out.

>Uh-oh, they know how dumb I am! I know, I'll talk shit about costumes, that's a meme Sup Forums likes!

I think it looks more lovecraftian

>excited for Thor
fool me once...
Besides it just looks like Guardians of the galaxy 3

It's confirmed beginning with Thor in chains, locked in surturs realm fighting his way out. It's just one of his prior adventures we catch him on.

Then I'm assuming thor brings surturs skull with him after he is defeated. Hela probably finds it laying around asgard and that's when she enhances him to mega size.

why do they sit so far from each other. Is it an american thing? Because in my country if two dudes were to sit on a same thing and would try to do the as far apart as possible shit, everyone would think that both of them are gay or something.

>literally
Well more a large amount of people on fandago

They aren't friends. They most likely want to kill each other.

streamable.com/ewnz5

I do like how Valkyrie was vastly improved. Worth watching just for her

>another LELSORANDUMB movie from the House of Ideas

looks dope

well you stopped at the best MCU movie thus far

I hope Hela survives.

The thumbnail looks like he has a lightsaver

I don't like how Valkyrie was degraded. Lowers the value of the movie and disappoints comic fans.

She will be the Death Thanos is courting.

Cringe

Looks like it's gonna be a riot but I'm still sad because this means we don't get a live action Planet Hulk, which means no Return From Planet Hulk, which means we don't get to watch the Hulk go maximum despair and flatten everyone from The Sentry on down

But I ship her with Thor.

Cool wall art, but wtf is with the made-for-TV SciFi show tier wardrobe?

Like others, I'm hyped. I have high hopes.

I expect to be disappointed, though. Hopefully it's just not TOO disappointed.