Wakfu S3

Has anyone here been able to find torrents or links to the episodes of Wakfu Season 3 with english subs? The only ones I've found are by a guy named, "Plus4chan". Any help is appreciated. I'm fuckin lost. Hell, I don't even know if this is the right board.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
youtube.com/results?search_query=Wakfu OVA
pastebin.com/7YP9dGra
pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi
pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQj_vim6I80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KissAnime has them up to 6 but I don't know how to download them if that's what you're after.

Check the archive for the million threads we've had since the season started.

What ova's do I watch after season 2? I've already watched ogrest. It was fucking kino

The problem is that you can't search the Sup Forums archive because it's not enabled for whatever fucking reason

All of them

after season 2 all 3 OVAs go in order into season 3.

There's a set of three OVAs that set up the season. I don't think they have their own names but they're on about every streaming site.
Watch Kerubim's Treasures and Julith Livre if you haven't already.

Nah I'm okay with just streaming if that's all that's available, but I was just hoping maybe he'd been updating with every episode release and the website had just been really slow in getting to them.

they're all on netflix too.

As I'm obviously new AF from this thread, how do I access the archives?

Here you go, OP
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

You are beautiful. Thank you

Here's the pastebin for all Wakfu S3 needs. I recovered it from the subreddit

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

You have to download both the MP4 and the .srt files to make it work. It's not that hard, if you have VLC (and if not, get that shit). Even a technological dum-dum like me got it working.

There are three OVAs called The Quest for the Eliatrope Dofus. If you don't watch these, S3 will be very confusing.

I found them on Netflix, but they're probably on Youtube as well.

The 4 tome Manfras are a good read too, they lead into the ovas.

>Probably on YouTube
Right you probably are mon Iop
youtube.com/results?search_query=Wakfu OVA

Explain to my tiny mind what happened. I didn't really understand the ending.

the end of what? The OVAs?

I CANT BELIEVE CHIBI FUCKING DIED

a bomb exploded. what you want

Season 3. It feels like the eliacube, the dofus and the world all blew up and they are stuck in some place I don't know anything about

Yugo and co. are stuck in the Inglorium, Echo and Oropo(and Harebourg) are fucking dead

Bomb went off, baddie's pocket dimension went boom. Baddie dies and got absorbed by best boy Yugo. Everyone is in Inglorium, the realm of the gods. It's been decaying cause of them demigods doing shit as told in the Wakfu MMO. Gods adventures are go!

So only a pocket dimension went boom? With the eliacube gone doesn't that mean all the eliatrope kids are vapor now? So the show will end a cliffhanger with them stuck in the realm of the gods? Lame.

Why is remington such a cunt?

>With the eliacube gone doesn't that mean all the eliatrope kids are vapor now?
You not watch the show or what?

eliacube and dofus status unknown
World didn't blow up. Only oropo's pocket dimension.
Stuck in the realm of the gods.

Watch the Wakfu OVA i.e the ones that continue the show between s2 and s3

GUILD WHEN
>guild when
GUILD WHEN
>guild when

Cuz 'es a cunt
What's there to get?

He watches more than you, seemingly. Elia is how people access emrub and the blank dimension. I mean, if we say Les gardiens still influences canon some how we coudl suggest they could get out on their own but at the very least teh loss of the Dofus and the Cube is fucking HUGE.
The Elia demi are basically fucked now, doomed to respawn in space and die until their Dofus lands on a different planet.

The eliatrope kids were never physically in the cube itself.
The cube is just a power catalyst for making a portal into the place they're at, Emrub.
Any other powerful artifact would get the same work done.

>any other powerful artifact would get the same work done
He said, talking out of his ass. The Eliacube is the only artefact of its kind or caliber. It's on the level of krosmic and primordial Dofus. It's a huge deal not just something you build a replacement for. Two civilisations of people died and a Godess was banished just so it could exist.

They can write whatever if they need to fetch the Dofus and the cube again. Also it's not the only way to access Emrub. There was zaap to there in the manfra. Yugo was shown teleporting Qilby to the Blank Dimension without the cube. Suffice to say, Yugo just needs to be strong enough to access anything, which is implied from him absorbing Oropo.

Yugo got to the blank THROUGH emrub which is a pretty special dimension. Time stands still and can even be traversed through it.
I can't argue the Franga (seriously, frog we've been over the name) but if there's a zaap then fine. I'll take your word. That would make sense.
>they can write whatever
Sure they can but the in world-implication are what they are. They could write it was all a fucking dream but there's no point discussing the show as if it were until that point.

The cube was just orgonax's heart. I'm sure there are other mechanism to take them from

I'm not saying it's irrelevant what happened to the cube and elia-dofus, but as long as the primordial dofus are present, the kids in Emrub are not stuck.
As for the eliacube's construction. It's literally the heart of a mechasm, orgonax, so it's not some one of a kind item in the universe.

Meant the past, when he first sent Qilby there when Yugo was king.

>You will never play Wakfu/Dofus from lvl 1 in a leveling guild again

I want to go back

>It's on the level of primordial Dofus
Good thing we got six of them kicking around then, eh?

It's made from a heart. It IS a one of a kind artefact both because Chibi was their resident tech genuis and because no one's ever going to steal a mechasm heart to make another.

I said level of, not function. The Dofus have their uses but they aren't the cube. Also not of one, of a set. Dofus matter most when they're in their original set.

Nah, comic says this.

See:
Comics can suck my nuts, primary source>secondary source in the case of any contradictions.

Yes you can. People have been throwing the idea around. There are like 4-8 people at least interested in these threads.
Heck I just started playing for the first time in years and with a new character.

This is a massive cross-media project. Comics are canon, and Qilby was lying through his teeth.

Chibi didn't have anything to do with making the eliacube used in the show.
What he made were weak copies that acted as magic science laptops for eliatropes in the past. Seen in islands of wakfu.
Qilby makes some interesting half lies.
And the fact remains that as long as the primordial dofus are present, Emrub is not unreachable.

Oh what server? And which game?

Everything is canon, yes but some things are more canon than others. This isn't the first time Krosmoz lore has contradicted itself. You can argue the most recent interpretation is true or that the primary is true, sure. I follow the idea that the primary source material has priority.

Wak and remi.
That's just me, though. There's interest in the threads but nothing solid has come out of it so I just thought fuck it and decided to go solo

But nothing is contradictory here. Chibi didn't make the Eliacube.

Mmm if you're not paying for a Heroes level subscription you can get the early 100s by yourself with the Astrub Knight and another sidekick. I'm on Remi too.

I dont want to make a /vg/ thread because it will just die.

Thinking about getting a Wakfu tattoo but I'm having a bit of trouble finding something good. I'm more in the market for symbols rather than getting Yugo's face drawn on my ass or something. I wanted something Nox related but there's really not much in the way of symbols for him, bar the Xelor symbol. I like the Goultard shirt they gave out for the kickstarter, but I'm not sure Iops need more representation. Then there's the Eliotrope symbols from the MMOs, but I'm not sure how hot I am on this as it's really only up for consideration since the Eliatropes don't have much going on for symbols either.

You can let me know if I'm a fag, just remember to include any suggestions :)

The gameplay is so boring though.

Yup. I know what you mean.

It's as boring as any other mmo/non-skill based game.

Just get all of Yugo's magic tattoos all over your body

I hated the Goult shirt. I feel dirty when I where it. It's become pajamas.

I would have honestly prefered the action game they where making.Or if the current game was more rts like.

I like Wakfu a lot, but not "my entire body" a lot.

The issue I'm finding with the series is that most of the iconic things are sorta generic. Egg. Cube. Indistinct glowing lines.

Why not get the ankama splash. The one before they show the series title.

Is he still best boy?

Still waiting for him to become best man

The S3 one right? That's actually a pretty damn good idea.

Just go for Oropo's owl goggle design.

That's the logo but yeah sure. I meant the three of for arcing lines that have been around since the Goult OVAs but now that you mention the logo go with that.

He'll get there someday.

As soon as everyone used the Recall potions after fighting Poo, they left the World of Twelve and entered Oropo's dimension, where the tower is located. So, when the Eliabomb goes off, the only thing that gets destroyed is Oropo's dimension (as well as Oropo and Madame Echo). The World of Twelve, as far as we know, is fine.

Everyone who went through the Hyperzaap portal is now stuck in Inglorium, the realm of the Twelve Gods. Season 4 (if/when it comes) will likely deal with everyone trying to find a way back home.

Also, Amalia's dad is still dying, and everyone forgot about that.

I was pretty sure you meant the lines at first, but then I checked the s3 opening and saw that they'd actually changed it. So got two suggestions out of your comment, thanks user.

Why do people keep thinking this? Did you even watch season 2? How can they be inside the Eliacube when we saw the cube alongside characters inside Emrub at the end of S2? It's just a power source that gets stolen again later.

The dofus always return to the planet after use, though.

They're both written by Tot, you autistard.

is there going to be a season 4..

They'll probably meet him in Inglorium, since significant dead people can be summoned there. He'll help them and we get a tearful farewell with Amalia, as he can't go home again. Bank on it.

In the Wakfu comics they found a way to Emrub hidden in the Zinit

Depends on season 3 ratings.
Info on those unavailable as of yet

just wait for Dofus 3, maybe that way it can last more than a week

You make it sound like we will ever get another season.

>yfw you realize all the characters even look French

Damn not even the Japs pull that shit

It was fun while it lasted

Let's do this again in 4 years

Yes.

>Not thinking Frenchies are adorable

>it gets around that Dofus are incredibly powerful
>Sadida makes some 10/10 fuck toys to seduce the dragons and make more dofus
>They work too good and Iop rapes one
>because the dolls were made with portions of Sadida's soul, the offspring is technically a child of two Gods which is forbidden
>it's a real nasty fucking piece of work and starts a warpath that could end the world
>Sadida splits the kids soul into pieces and seals it into several powerful masks. An offshoot of Sadida worshipers called the Masqueraiders guard them

>years later a Feca demi named Otomai accidentally creates Ogrest
>Ogrest falls in love with one of the dolls, Dathura, and gathers the 6 dofus to grant her wish
>they had a falling out, he goes insane with grief and uses the Dofus to spank the Gods off Mt. Zinit, they mostly gtfo the WoT
>he cries so hard the world starts to flood

>Nox finds the eliacube and obsesses over it
>his wife leaves him, but she gets wiped out with their children in the flooding caused by Ogrest
>Nox goes insane and vows to go back in time to prevent it from happening, but later gets defeated by the Brotherhood of Tofu

>as it turns out God Iop is so human-like that he wants to live as one, reincarnating himself
>his son Goultard helps him out
>Tristepin later decides to beat the shit out of Ogrest because he's threatening the world again
>Yugo goes against his brother's wishes and uses the eliatrope dofus to help battle Ogrest
>this creates the Eliotrope, reflections of Yugo with no God and no place in history

>it was Oropo the whole time, he did everything
>he wants to blow up the Gods but he cucked Echo so she Allahu Ackbars his pocket dimension instead
>The gang is stuck in Inglorium, the realm of the Gods now

Why do this niggers even bother producing two MMOs and all these fucking other games horse shit if they don't have any pay pigs to pay for more eppies?
Just tell all the devs to take one for the fucking team, it's not like anyone playing Dofus or Wakfu at this point will stop if there are no more updates for a few years.

This is the best summary of every major event that happened so far. Thank you user

>lol I forgot about Frosty
And?

>someday

How much time passe between season 1 and 3 anyway? somewhere between 5-10 years?

S3 Links: pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

S1, S2, Dofus and Specials: pastebin.com/7YP9dGra

Here are the archives if you want to check things:

Thread archives pre-season 3 - pastebin.com/7YP9dGra
Thread archives after season 3 airing - pastebin.com/xj9Dfvwi

>S1, S2, Dofus and Specials:
Meant for this one pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

From season 1 to 2 about 1 year and from 2 to the OVAs 6 years. Probably 1 year or so til S3.

Even if not, comics are a real possibility.

Do it for bigboss

Less than two years from Yugo meeting Nox for the first time in ep. 2 and the ending of season 2. Another 5 to 6 years till OVAs. Then we learn in season 3 that Ad was missing for years. Elely and Flopin look like they are on the verge of becoming young teenagers, probably being around or just below Yugo's age when the story started (I'd say 10-11). So the show took place over 12-14 years in total.

Yugo is 24 to 26, Amalia is a year older (no wonder she wants the Eliatrope D so badly and that her brother wanted to push her into marriage - the clock is ticking and she is becoming what our grandparents called old single ladies). This means Eva and Tristepin (started 17 and 16 respectively) are around 30.

>Then we learn in season 3 that Ad was missing for years.
Months. Not years.

Yeah, I'll watch the Stream on the second screen once it hits Netflix in march. Also the stream should it hit television again.

Yugo said something about him missing for years in the last 4 episodes.

I'm watching Dofus right now. When do all the cool fights from the webms begin?

The Dofus movie or the Series? The cool fights happen in the movie. Those will happen towards the middle of the movie.

What happened to this scene from the second trailer? I haven't seen it in the series, why did they cut it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zQj_vim6I80

too deep

>I hope you have made some progress\Nduring your years of absence.
>More than you, I bet.\NAlso, I did not forget to grow up.
Fuck, you're right. Feels like mistake considering they're quicksubs. In episode 1 Yugo says:

>It's been months since we started searching!

gonna have to side w/ the plus4chan team on this one until we can get some clarification

The whole fandom is going to be in missinformation before /coc/ finishes the season.