Are you going as a political figure for Halloween?

Are you going as a political figure for Halloween?

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the percentage chance this kid ends up fucked for life?

He'll get bullied in Middle/High school

Look at his parents, a pair of lesbians. They're raising him to hate men and turning him trans in the process. He will eventually commit suicide.

this.

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

It's already too late for him. Another member of the Lost Generation.

>tfw trick-or-treater was the don in my subdivision
he's won the kid vote

I honestly don't know if I could hide my disgust if this kid came to my door.

he'll get bullied now

He'd get one of my "special" candies from the nigger bowl. After they built low-rent apartments nearby, niggers have been bussing into my gated community for Halloween, so I started keeping a nigger bowl and a separate bowl for kids who actually live in my neighborhood.

Cyber bullied by us mature adults!

kek

(((Reichman))). Checks out.

It builds character

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

no, I meant by his classmates. Your average 3rd grader is going to know something's squirrely with that.

If it were just me and that kid, with no one else around, I would punch that child square in the face.

This is probably the most likely outcome. Many such cases. Sad!

That's not fair. It's his parents that should be punched in the face for raising him that way.

That's a boy?? FUCKING CHILD ABUSE!!! Where is CPS?

Don't care. I was raised by a libtard single mom and I followed my intuition on which way to go. Little fags like him could learn a lesson or two.

Every fucking independent and swing voter needs to see this photo.

Instant win for Trump.

>two single moms as parents
JUST

>letting fags raise children

I fucking toadaso

WHY CANT BE RAISED A TRANNY

>not having two bowls of candy
>not judging a kid's appearance to decide if they get to pick from a bowl full of snickers and Butterfingers or poor dollar general candy
lol You're not doing it right senpai.

Lesbians really shouldn't be allowed to raise boys, they know nothing about men other than they hate them.

>kid goes to school
>im hillary
>gets his shit kicked in
kek

Pediatricians are the only intelligent people left preventing this culture from sliding into complete degeneracy.

They're also heavily against the legalisation of drugs.

Hopefully before he's old enough to vote.

What the fuck is this image?

No

The lost generation was like 1880-1920 or something like that are we now using the same name? Certainly fits

The bully has been extinct in schools for a long time. Hence the rise of the nu males

I predict suicide by 17. Get your bets in lads

She is not a costume, this is not who she is and it is not okay.

I have nothing but pure and utter disdain for anyone that dresses as a political figure for Halloween, even for the sake of being ironic.

It's always some asshole whose idea of fun is to stir as much drama as possible. No one thinks you're being funny or clever by buying that $20 mask from the halloween store and then roleplaying.

Pic related.

Scariest costume 2k16

And I don't mean the clothes, I mean the parents dressing their kid up to be awful.

>I'm a candidate, not a costume. This is NOT who I am and this is NOT okay.

lesbian couple, of course.

i'm 26 and my friends still shit on me occasionally for a really bad photo of myself from high school

how could anyone do this to their kid

So, can you amerifriends report them to child services or something?

They don't think of him as a human, more like a pet they can dress up and show off.

i'm sure his hair and 2mom-dykes already got him beat up at school

How homophobic hans!!

Are you kidding? That would be "homophobic."

R U KIDDING ME?

why are whites such cucks?

Tootsie rolls

Kid never had a chance from the start

Pics like this make me kind of glad that adoption by same sex couples is not (yet) allowed in my country.

And I don't even think men couples make bad parents, I think they actually can be good dads.
It's the lesbians like those in the picture who should never be parents.

>No mexican dogs allowed
>Not "No Chihuahuas"
Missed opportunity.

>truth is, the game was rigged from the start

Report this person for child endangerment

Guarantee they're slipping hormones into that little faggot's food.