FACT: Hillary is a RETARD and smells of PEE

ihavethetruth.com/2016/10/31/john-podesta-hillary-is-acting-like-a-retard-she-smells-like-boiled-cabbage-urine-and-farts/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=cabbage&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=urine&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=retard&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ylyl and i lost

This can't be real.

Hahahaha

My sides

Peepee poopoo

Its not real and OP is a faggot.

Fake. I searched through the leaks and couldn't find it:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=cabbage&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=urine&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=retard&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

even alex jones talked about this and lot's of people already confirmed it that had contact with her.

truth hurts doesnt it?

Post link to wikileaks

Post wikileaks link

Wow, I'll post this obvious disinformation to my Facebook account to TOTALLY NOT discredit wikileaks.

Good thing I'm just a stupid gullible red neck loser who believes everything I see.

If only I went to Huff Po, then I'd be truly educated!

you retards will believe anything

Is Alex Jones a plant, or just a retard in your opinion?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!! THAT'S WHY TRUMP WAS SNIFFLING!!!
#CANTSTANDTHATSMELL

if this is true...who is the rigger behind the retard? it's not clinton we should be looking at, but whoever pulls the strings...really makes you think.

Alex Jones is retarded and occasionally right. I almost feel like he exists to make real conspiracies seem retarded.

Jones latches onto anything thats legit, while making up retarded shit as well.

but remember last month, she was hacking her lungs out and passing out left and right. i think it's highly likely she is retarded.

It's not from wikileaks, its one of those subversion techniques, like the GWB fake national guard details that he leaked himself.

The whole point is to discredit the opposition.

Fuck, do you people think this is my first election.

She is retarded. It's a result of sucking off Bill with his syphilis ridden Dick.

I think you're just a ctr shill. that makes more sense than your wild ramblings.

does he really have syphillis? that could explain it.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I mean you could be from anywhere, the people that have been on this website as long as me can tell when someones not being sincere.

It's in the grammar and the tone.

You should study Chomsky and hist theory of language, you'd be better at this if you did.

definitely a shill

No you :^)

Hillary probably browses /r9k/ t.bh

It's not from Wikileaks or they would have supplied a source. Feel free to filter the emails at wikileaks.org by the date provided. It's just another disinformation campaign by a campaign pissed that she lost with 8 days left.

NICE TRY DISCREDITING THE EMAILS CTR FAGGOT. WE CHECK OUR SOURCES.

Looks legit.
Especially the emailing a Gmail account

Podesta actually used Gmail. That's he got hacked, some hackers sent him a phishing link, got his email, and he never bothered changing his password.

To be fair, she probably does smell like urine.

Acting like a retard? That's already confirmed.