Be honest, Sup Forums, would you buy a slave if you lived in ISIS controlled territory?

Be honest, Sup Forums, would you buy a slave if you lived in ISIS controlled territory?

No. I have morals.

I wish I was soulmats with someone

>$165

Maybe living under Allah isn't so bad.

Alhumdulillah I shall have my very own Aisha.

Only one?

when in Rome

>soulmats

You like being walked on then.

No, mainly because I'm pretty sure that they'd behead me on account of how much I hate Islam.

If I could keep it and use it outside ISIS controlled territory

Maybe, I get the feeling that the cost of paying for a slave's food and other living expenses for the rest of it's life would be more expensive than just hiring some Mexicans to clean my house and work on my farms

>would you buy a slave if you lived in ISIS controlled territory?
Why would anyone buy a slave in ISIS controlled territory? They're all free for the taking there. Do you think ISIS gives receipts or something?

The question here is how many

I heard that in ISIS controlled territory, they make non-Muslims pay with jizz, ya?

yes they do you uneducated burger retard

You can't force sex on Mexican house cleaners. Lmao. Plus they are dirty and stink like cleaning agent. I would much rather have a 16 year old slave I can clean and rape any time I want.

Do they have to be sex slaves? Can i just buy a 40 year old woman to cook and clean for me?

I guess that explains why so many betas join them. Thanks feminism.

Old hags btfo

>pay $120 in burgerland to take your girlfriend out to dinner and a movie until she leaves you for a hotter guy or gets too fat to interest you anymore
>pay $120 on Tattooine to get a woman who literally has to do whatever you say

shit guys are we so sure that ISIS isn't the good guys?

>tfw no slave gf
kek r9k must know about this!

I'm ashamed of it, but yeah I'd buy a gf. I'd try to get a smart one desu, those countries are pretty shit and most of the girls they capture must be total airheads you can't really do much of anything with (except fucking them (inb4 that's all they're good for)). Would it be so bad? I'd treat her way better than a shitskin would. Better than I treat myself. Would she still be mine if I moved to Saudi Arabia or Iran? Cause those places don't seem that bad. I can work remotely, so I could import electronics to play vidya and watch anime with her. Holy fuck, this sounds like a good plan.

What's wrong with both? 40 year old Syrian bangmaid. Sounds great.

Yes. I would adopt like 5 lolis and raise them as conservative christians.