>fails
>he gets another girl
>now she wants him
I hate when cartoons do this shit

But it happens in real life, user.

Name ONE cartoon that does this shit.

>inb4 arnold

/thread

It's actually 100% what happens in real life, every time.
Girls always want what they cannot have.
Same for guys too, to be honest, they just think that's not the case, but it be.

regular Show?

wew

lad

Oh.

It's annoying how true it is.

are there any cartoons that actually have successful, happy couples as major characters?
married couples don't count, i mean two people in a romantic relationship

It hurts when you give up your oneitis, user.

And it'll hurt even more when you find out there's truth in this trope.

>Is there anything like A?
>A doesn't count
user

to be fair, there's a lot of cartoons with married couples, so i wanted to narrow it down a bit further to earlier romance

Eh. I want to say yes but Im sort of drawing a blank. A lot of couples hook up but that's usually as far as it goes and the hooking up is the focus. I wish more people did write characters in actual relationships though.

Kim Possible Season 4?

Uh no
>loser guy tries to get girl
>fails
It's missing that part.

Not really. When it seems like that it's generally just that the guy got more attractive in the interim.

He tried to get Star that one time a the ball thing but Star said "she needed a friend". Now that Marco got someone she's all thirsty for him

>loser guy kinda tries to get a girl but not really
>no other girl ever wants him
>he never made real friends and the ones he kinda had drifted away throughout the years
>tries to wake up from this nightmare
>realises he was already woke
WELP

We're still talking about cartoons, yeah?
...right?

Fred's Head kinda did it

>character is a total autists that has had girls show interest but he was too socially retarded to figure it out

How?
(Also what do you think of FH in general, truteal? Curious to hear the opinion of a known poster.)

>He tried to get Star that one time
No he didn't

I'm experiencing it now. I'm in a relationship in college right now and this short fat Asian hambeast lusts after black guys who are tall and wear glasses, especially those like me in a relationship.

why the fuck must women be like this???
>tfw 2 of my buddies who I play smash bros with In cafeteria made out with her

that is exactly how it works

Wasn't Arnold the reverse?

>shy girl tries to get the guy
>fails
>moves on
>now he wants her

KND
Regular Show
half of the 80s cartoons

Oh stop whining and stick your dick in her, or don't.
Just make a decision.
90% of black men think with their dicks and can't be rational in these situations, so it's up to you if you want to be a living stereotype and get your dick wet, or want to be the exception but only stick to one pussy.
Either way take a stance, for fuck's sake.

Kim Possible did it, also did OPs troupe
03 Teen Titans with Robin and Star Fire, also did OPs troupe
King of the Hill with Bobby and Connie, also did OPs troupe both ways
93 Sonic with Sonic and Sally
Didn't Fry and Leela go steady and stayed that way in the relaunch in Futurama?
I'm assuming user is asking for natural progression that leads to a couple dating and staying happy/dating.

I don't think you get it. this bitch is shitty looking and insane. one time, we my friebds abd I were discussing yugioh in the cafeteria. All of a sudden she butt in saying she plays fake yugioh. One of us asked her what dies she mean, and if she means fake yugioh cards. she said no. Then when he kept asking her how, she went berserk and said she wants to kill herself and asked a random kid for a knife.
what the fuck.
no way in hell I'm letting that gremlin near me

also I love my girlfriend too much to cheat, especially cheat on her with that. it's a shame she got temporarily jealous when the aforementioned Asian girl walked me to the cafe lounge (This is when I just met her and thought she was her friend )
There was a Simpsons episode where fucking milhouse got Lisa jealous

>pic
Hit close to home, user?

>both me AND my [spoiler/] girl [/spoiler] best friend like blonde girl
>blonde girl turns us both down but not without stringing us along, manipulating, and abusing the situation
>rejection of blonde girl causes me and friend to get together through shared pain of blonde girl
>blonde girl is mad that me and best friend are together and don't deal with her bs
>When she finds out, blonde girl goes all "YOU KNOW I WANTED TO GO OUT WITH YOU, user! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"
>mfw me and best friend are getting married next month

Feels good to escape the bullshit

>troupe
*eye twitch*

Kim possible is also the one series that turned to shit when they did get together.

doesn't that always happen

What are you talking about? Season 4 was fucking great.

why is star vs posted in every thread and what is their fascination with cucks? Is Marco really that important?

this is funny to me because the majority of men dont understand how it works.

as a male, it is in your best interest to date low difficulty ugly females to gain experience in courting and dating, and once you've learned everything you can from one female, move onto the next, gradually trading up untill you settle for a decent qt.

you think females take advantage of men? men can easily take advantage of females, if they are ugly enough or you have enough social skill.

Phineas in a nutshell

Girls go for the same 20% of guys regardless of their own looks, mate. If you're an ugly guy you simply aren't on the same level as an ugly girl.

>guy wants to get with the hot girl that has a shit personality and doesn't know he exists
>guy has a qt3.14 girl that's his friend that obviously wants his dick but he's too stupid to notice

I know it creates conflict but it will never not annoy me.

Women find all kind of weird looks attractive - just look at girls drooling over Cumberbatch or Perlman. If you can't get a single ugly girl to date you, you must be lacking in ANY other qualities to make up for your ugly mug.

It's because for a woman, a sucessful relationship is usually proof that you're worth something. Anything.

Those people are also famous and rich, which I am not. It doesn't matter how you look when you have status.

This drives me nuts. They are usually good looking themselves too.

Though on the otherhand, if they have been friends since childhood it's easy to feel that 'incest taboo'. Might just be me but I could never get into dating or fucking my close female friends after years of only platonic shit. Feels weird and gross. I might just be projecting and not wanting to ruin something good by complicating it but they're practically family at that point.

> women only like hot men
> that's not true
> well, it doesn't matter if you're ugly if you're rich!!
That's the point, either get a good job or get a better personality, jfc. If you have nothing to offer, why would she date you?

TOO CLOSE

I see you have theoretical degree in relationships?

Good personality isn't enough, and you know it. Good personality is a lie we were told when we were kids to make us feel better when we were the outcasts.

Married people are generally already together at the start of a cartoon, sounds like they want 2 people getting together later on and staying that way (which is hard enough to find in live action and even then it is after 3-4 seasons of bullshit will they/wont they drama).

in high school I tried to keep my relationship with an "ugly " girl a secret since my peers and a girl said I can do better. jokes on them I'm still in a happy relationship with her in college now

If that was true then 80% of the men of the world would remain virgins forever.
Sounds to me like your problem is that you lack enough self-awareness to recognize why a girl might not want you and you just blame it on your face because it's easier

I had this problem. All this "girls are mean to guys they secretly like" trope and girls flirting and/or playful teasing going right over my head.

>be me in highschool working in theatre program.
>one day passing out drawings of random anime characters on chewing gum wrappers
>girl comes up after rehersal and asks me for details about the one I gave her
>exchanges emails with me
>chat online but never make a move because I thought she was just being friendly

No, I'm aware why most women don't want me. And it's not because my personality is bad. It's my physical appearance, my "immature" hobbies, and lack of a successful career.

I'm sayin good personality alone usually isn't enough to win a girl over, because no matter how much anyone may deny it, physical appearance is the first thing we judge someone by.

Just for the record, that other user is not me, and is also a moron for suggesting celebrity trumps looks. Nothing does.

Both of those celebrities are most certainly not ugly BTW, at least not to the extent I'm thinking of. You're ignoring the very existence of actual ugly guys - just like girls do.

Lets be honest here, most of the guys who are virgins in thier 30's are propably this.
I know a guy who was the epitome of this. Once I went shopping with a female friend of mine (I needed new clothes and she offered to go shopping with me). Later on, we went to eat an ice cream she offered to me. We got to talk about him, she said that many women in the class are complaining that he doesn't get the simplest cue. Appearently, half of the class wants to be in a relationship with him because he is cute or something. This dude is still a virgin and he is still not getting a cue.

I bet not a single one of those women have thought of actually making the approach instead.

I hate when women do this shit.

How the fuck are you going to decipher that? If she doesn't have the guts to tell you, "I like you" then that's her fault.
Tbh it's shitty all-round.

It was neither of those.

Helga had a unrequited crush on Arnold, and Arnold had a unrequited crush on the creepy girl with the green dress.

It didn't end with arnold or helga finding someone else or anything.

>Girls always showing interest in me.
>I generally have zero interest in them.
>The girl I do actually want has zero interest in me.
>It's either be single forever or settle for less.

This is more like a Disney sitcom trope, but:

>Girl has a constant stalker.
>Stalker gives him constant gifts from simple things like flowers and poems dedicated to her, to a sculpture of her made out of chocolate.
>Girl constantly rejects him, because he's not what she is looking for.

>Girl later falls in love with a boy because "gosh he looks cute".

Fred got over his crush on Annette(I think that's her name) and started dating this girl called Tammy. Fred and Tammy love each other. And then Annette gets a crush on Fred.

It's weird
Dating your friend is awkward because you both know each other. But that taboo makes it erotic
On the other hand, never date your friends. Mainly because most of the time it kills a friendship

>Insisting that there's nothing wrong with him
>Also insists that women are all shallow harlots who only care about looks and money
user, I think I may have stumbled upon the reason women don't want you.

strange

stalkers are creepy

>tfw socially retarded in high school
>qt girl starts talking to me out of nowhere, possibly because my cousin spawned her off on me
>tfw I didnt realize what an idiot I was until years later in college

FUCK

Reality is not a cartoon you depressing dick.

I wish they would flat out tell me if they like me, sometimes.

I mean, dude, if I think nobody likes me that way and theyre just being friendly, I'm not gonna fucking try to insert my dick where its not wanted and fuck up what couldve been a good friendship. Especially since I have lost friends trying to do that. I kinda accepted the idea that not everybody is going to like me, like most people should. So if I don't see it, I aint going to say anything and just fuck off.

I very much dislike this "ask em out even if you don't have remote interest in them, ask em out even if you have the slight idea they want you" idea.