Fuck CBR

Are they getting that desperate for ads? Any alternatives? How many days till they shutdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using CBR

Should use slsk more. I mean, I already find a shit ton of comics on it despite it being for music anyway.

>CBR
>Ever
Say hi to Damifag for me while you're on that complete and utter shithole.

Not OP, but CBR is good place for comic news and writer's interviews. Forum is garbage though.

>CBR is good place for comic news
Here's all the news you need these days.

News flash! All modern comics suck. Companies are blaming other companies for their own poor sales. All the money is moving toward movies. [insert comic] have replaced [insert character] with a woman or ethnic version of [insert character]. Today it was announced that [insert ethnic character] will be played by a white person or [insert white character] will be played by an ethnic person. etc... etc... etc...

That's nothing. CDisplay installs malware programs even if you opt out.

I will never understand why people can't just read comics by looking at the fucking images as is.

It used to be.
Now 90% of its front page is press releases, unrelated casting/spoiler news about random tv series and "The 10 [popular character] most awesomest moments ... and their 10 most worstest ones"
I agree that it's still the place where authors and editors more often give lengthy interviews when they give some, but the clickbait content now vastly outweights the good comic book related one.

>How many days till they shutdown?
Too many.

I get most of my news from here.

>adblockfags
Never thought I would find myself defending cbr of all places.

When did CBR turn into a full on click bait site?

>CBR
The place with forums so shit they themselves purged it

>Forum is garbage though.
still doesnt prevent /col/tards to make threads after threads about something Whathisname said on those forums

>:)
I'm triggered.

It's usually Damifag that starts those I think.

Anti Ad-Block Killer REEK

How long has that been a thing. Asking for a friend.

Portable HoneyView, bitches.

At least Comics Alliance is dead.

>mfw I wake up and remember CA died

reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/

>A world without Andrew Wheeler's nonsense

I just used yacreader