Wonder Woman is a positive role mode-

youtube.com/watch?v=ISlHcyYZwx8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkJdusMN6SE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y41upy4etg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman doesn't have that figure.

I BLAME ARTISTS FOR THIS SHIT!

Remember to make every woman THICC!

>go that far to become character
>they change the character
Sad!

That is for sure, someone who has a mental illness. Fuck the surgeons for allowing her to do this to herself too.

when is wonder woman a blond?

I think these type of surgeons should be illegal.

>200 procedures in one morning
medical science is incredible

But she doesn't look anything like wondy

Honestly the boobjob is far enough really. The lips are a bit excessive but those rib removals are just downright insanity. I'd still fuck her tho.

>"I want to look like a cartoon"
Already written like one.

So it's not alright for a person to voluntarily have surgeons mutilate them in order to resemble a fictional character, but it's admirable for someone to voluntarily have surgeons mutilate them in order to resemble a different gender?

>this
>wonder woman
what the heck has she been reading? Thepit?

Did you went off-topic and wanted talk about your hatred for transsexuals?

Holy fuck, I know Sup Forums is desperate.

what on earth are you talking about

Nobody ever said that.

What's so negative about this? Nothing wrong in trying to look good.

I'd mutilate you into looking like another gender before throwing you out of a van, Sup Forumscuck.

jesus Sup Forums fuck off

That woman did all that to look like Barbie, not Wonder woman. If she's saying that now she just wants attention.

He just said mentally ill, it de facto includes the trannies.

Knock it off, fatfag

good, bimbo's are best.

But that's attractive to an incredibly minor set of people.
I bet no more than 15000 people find her hot.

But barbie doesn't look like that either.

I would make a snap judgment on her normally but after listening to her talk she's just another transhumanist. I respect transhumanists and wish I had the guts to alter my body for a specific purpose.

She looks like a fucking freak.

Both cases are bad, user.

to you, but she's not out to please you. There are plenty of freaks out there. I love fake books, piercings and tattoos. OP doesn't do it for me like this does

God fucking damnit, Sup Forums.

A powerful role model for my dick.

Yeah because that one is closer to human proportions

Who she is trying to please exactly then? Herself? By mutilating her own body and hurting herself?

Males needs powerful role model too.

I also love the alien look of Kato though. I think most of Sup Forums would love an alien looking girlfriend

>hurting herself
how? the only thing you could argue of her hurting herself is the removal of her ribs. there are plenty of people who have had that operation and she researched it. Yes, she's pleasing herself by using her body as an experiment. She's a transhumanist

>How?
Are seriously asking this?

>transhumanist
This a mental illness and should not be celebrated or encouraged.

It's true, I'm a huge xenophile.

>transhumanist
>mental illness
when homo-sapiens are extinct please enjoy keeping that opinion

I will because our earth will die with us too and there will nothing left.

I don't know why you're humoring a response from these people, you're not going to get a satisfying one.
You know those weird fashion shows where nothing on the runway looks practical or even sensible? /fa/ explained to me those aren't for consumers, they're just a form of "living art" or whatever, this is a similar case. So any questions you might have will never get a reasonable answer, it will always just be about how it makes someone "feel". You're just setting yourself for disappointment when you go into the realm of human psychology.

Meanwhile at TV Tropes
>please no real life entries in the hour glass figure tropw page, it does not exist in real l-

I don't see the problem

I've seen that woman before. She doesn't want to be Wonder Woman. She wants to be Barbie.

>all DC fans are this mentally ill
makes sense

She did when Deodato was drawing her in the 90s.

Pretty sure this same person that dressed like Barbie and Jessica rabbit with same news headlines...
Wonder woman has nothing to do with this and is just being used for relevance

Spending that much time and money to look like a super bimbo is appealing on a /d/ level.

So the girl you like turned out to be a tranny too?

As opposed the fake mentally ill tumblrites for Marvel

When did WW look like this?

No, but I knew a guy who has been struggling with mental illness that finally found a doctor willing to prescribe him hormone supplements. He's living as a woman, now, but he's no less mentally ill because his gender wasn't the root of his problems and changing it had no effect on what was wrong with him.

I kinda feel bad to know that rather than give him the help that he clearly needed, his doctor enabled him to indulge in an unhealthy escapist fantasy. We were never terribly close, but I'm friends with his friends and they're all terribly worried that he's been more suicidal than less since transitioning.

So is Superman. This Indonesian guy has had numerous plastic surgeries to make himself look like Superman.

He looks more like Michael Jackson.
Maybe he should grow some curls and impersonate MJ for money.

>user asks when is Wonder Woman a blonde
>dipshit responds with a redhead

She is not a transhumanist.
She just wants to be a comic book character.
She is mentally ill.

How did she look like originally?

If she really cared about looking like WW, she would have hit the gym. Female athletes are more like WW than she'll ever be.

they literally are
she had to go to south america to get many of this shit done

i thought that was filipino

Growing up a fan of him I understand where the thought comes from, but if you should learn anything from reading Superman's stuff it's that he wouldn't want someone to sacrifice their uniqueness just to emulate him.
Now I don't know what this guy gets up to in his free time, so I won't claim it or he isn't virtuous but all the same the money spent on all that in particular could have gone to better things that would have made him closer to Superman than just appearances.

What are art styles?

and being a man/computer is better how?

if one can successfully change form without dangerous side effects, what's the harm? let them.

Wonder Woman has literally never looked like that at any time in her entire history, not even when drawn by fucking Deodato.

However I would like to see medical science manage to make someone look like a Deodato drawing, now that would be truly frightening.

W-what did 95442809 say?

>wants to look like wonder woman
>blonde

I feel like a lot of people are going to ignore the fact that this chick clearly Body dsymorphia and used Wonder Woman as a way to solve it. But we'll probably see articles just blaming artist for drawing wonder woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkJdusMN6SE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y41upy4etg

Could be, he's from the southeast asia area in any case.

Pixeefox was getting extensive plastic surgery long before Wonder Woman, citing, among others, Jessica Rabbit and other cartoon characters as rolemodels for the look she was going for.

Also, I'd still do her.

>women rips out ribs
>put shit into her body
>literally shattered her bones in her face
>to look like a fictional being
WOW [insert medium here] did it again. When will we ban everything that has an image we don't like in it!!!!!

Very well said, user

I'm not even going to watch that video, people who mutilate their own bodies to turn into freakshows makes me queasy.

Infer from context clues in the posts you quoted, something equating with transsexuals sufficient to get deleted but none of the replies; and, judging from the number of Sup Forums accusations it probably just offended Sup Forumsmblr's SJW sensibilities.

Source?