Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I have a chance to show a few minutes pilot to one of the major network heads due to dad's connection.

I've developed a method to create easy and attractive looking 3d models and fasten animation process. Which is a good selling point.

But I what I don't have is a pilot idea.

I am pretty much asking for a pilot idea of a children's comedy/adventure in medieval times with magic and swords and shit.

Any ideas will be cherished deeply.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8syTIxbG6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are a billion webcomics with that very setting, OP. Find the one you like, give them credit, and animate it.

Why not go for something Samurai Jack-esque? Like a lone knight wandering the land without any real motive aside from chivalry.

That, or you could just make an animated series about Alva the Wayfarer.

>about Alva the Wayfarer.
That's a dark souls guy. Does he have some cool background lore or something?

>I've developed a method to create easy and attractive looking 3d models
Calling BS, show proof.

>medieval
but user that's shit, what sells now is cyberpunk, futurepunk, scifi, dystopian/post-apocalyptic futures, vaporwave and lore

Black Ops Kingdom. An organization of spies, merchenaries and assassins run a kingdom as a disguise for thier actions. That organization has a clear hierachy, the guys at the bottom live in the castle while the leader of the organization lives in a small shack at the castle wall with a huge ass basement.

Also, which network, which country?

Why dont you just show him Wakfu.

I'd love for it to air in the US.

Just... please redub it before it reaches here.

>vaporwave

What cartoons are vaporwave? I wanna watch em.

In the 90's there was dumbed down Conan cartoon that was still pretty good nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8syTIxbG6U

Just make big muscly man fighting off snake terrorists I miss snake terrorists

Has anyone done a medieval show yet where the antagonist(s)/setting were the Crusades? Or at least one of the Crusades?

If not do that but with Christian magic or some other bullshit.

None, currently, that's why any cartoon that dared to be would become massively popular, because it's a new and untapped thing that a lot of people are into.

Make a ww1 or ww2 show
make it wacky

Moonbeam City wasn't Vaporwave, but it was very 80s nostolgia, and it flopped.

Though that's probably because the first two episodes sucked, so a lot of people stopped watching and missed the good episodes.

Playing Final Fantasy 8 I thought how cool would it be if Rinoa was controlled by Ultimecia entire time and then by Disk 3 as she sees Squall for the first time she asks "who are you?"

What I am saying is that I've never seen a story where characters spend months fighting side by side with their party member only to realize this isn't the same person and now how do they even deal with it? How would controlled person react to people he doesn't know who just casually approach him/her.

Kind of like Superior Spider-man if it wasn't literally the worst written piece of shit story since Clone Saga and you'd have to be brain-damaged to like it.

It's not a setting but a plot proposal, but I think it'd make a good crux for the story that audience knows one of the main characters is is controlled by some sort of main antagonist witch. How would witch feel like technically being a party member of the protagonists? Would she start actually enjoying their company at some point?

A dude wake ups in the medieval times, he has a gun with 12 bullets. Hilarity ensues.

>What I am saying is that I've never seen a story where characters spend months fighting side by side with their party member only to realize this isn't the same person and now how do they even deal with it? How would controlled person react to people he doesn't know who just casually approach him/her.

I wish Marvel had touched on this during the last Skrull invasion storyline.

Because the artstyle was realistic, and people currently don't like that, it needs to have self aware elements and occasional 4th wall breaks and tongue in cheek comedy, that's what sells

Here's what you do OP:

Get some friends together.

Play Dungeons and Dragons or your preferred tabletop roleplaying game of choice.

Create your own stories and character dynamics together as a group through improv.

Adapt your adventures into a story, change up the names of copyrighted names/races, and use that as your pilot.

>Patrick Nagel art
>realistic

Pick one

This has been the gensis of many successful franchises.

Guy goes on a quest to find a cure for a princess. A witch tries to fuck with him along the way. He ultimately fails, relinquishes his knighthood, and falls in love with said witch.