GOTHAM DC TV FOX BATMAN FELICITY GENERAL

Gotham Season 4 "Dark Knight" Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=ysfvCuhoj-k

My body is ready.

Damn that kid grew up like a fucking weed

Is Barbara is Magpie now?

That Selina in tight leather though.

that costume looks terrible. Same with Mr Freeze.

But that...actually makes me interested in Gotham. Season 1 was shit and I dropped it but...this looks kinda good. I like that Catwoman

He needs to get buff and so does Grant

yes magpie!!!

Why would Grant need to be buff?

it got better later on

>Season 4
>Gordan still doesn't have a mustache

So glad they got the actor for Scarecrow back.
He does sound a bit weird unmodulated, but the modulated voice and the mannerisms are pretty entertaining.

I'd argue after they came back from the first winter break it became a show worth watching for its pure insanity

True. But the Balloonman and Spirit of the Goat episodes did show potential earlier on.

Camren catwoman with a mask ?!

Gotham is corny.
I like corny.

CW shows are goofy.
I like goofy.

I wonder what the DC streaming show going to be

h-how old is she?

>how old is she?
Old enough.

>Gimp suit Batman
I'll take any version of Midnighter I can get

here too:

>Sup Forums

I don't like Sup Forums. Sup Forums is much more comfortable.

>FATHER I WILL BECOME...THE MIDNIGHTER

and very difficult to find a archived thread...in /co

phew

What? Too old?

>Jax chimps out on Rip for hurting Sara
>Despite him figuring out that the Legion fucked with his head in an earlier scene

Okay.

Also, why didn't they use Jason despite Jax never really doing anything in the comics?

that'll be the final scene

Because they already introduced Jason for a one time reference without thinking long term because CW

I enjoy the Arrowverse shows (except for Arrow. Green Arrow is NOT Batman), but I felt like they took too many liberties.

They can always handwave the situation and go "Oh no Jax died, but we brought this other guy that looks just like Jax from another universe only his name is Jason"
Really though I'd prefer not to think to hard and just watch Ray being dorky in history on that show

He's still too young to be Bats, though.

>Jax
>Rip
>Sara
The fuck are you talking about?

OP mentions Felicity, so I thought Arrowverse discussion was allowed ITT. Plus, the OP has a pic of Grant and Stephen.

Scarecrow is too young to be Scarecrow, yet they make do.

Probably a while away, wouldnt doubt if in this version he was hopping around for a few years or he had real trouble with someone forcing him to get more training and prepare for all the freaks the city has.

So like Smallville then

I think that gives him a good reason to be modulated, he is not intimidating without it

>OP mentions Felicity, so I thought Arrowverse discussion was allowed ITT
Maybe. I'm just an olicity-fag, so I mention Felicity whenever I can.

So this is the last season?

Fuck off, Gugen!

Very true.
Great outfit though.

Almost certainly.

>Almost certainly.
Why? Does it get shit ratings?

Declining ratings and moved from Mondays to Thursdays.
That and they pretty much wrapped everything up with the last season finale and they're describing this as "Year One"

>Fuck off
Why? You like Felicity too.

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

No, she just jew with cube body.

>Barbara pushing her crazy tits against Bruce

Well, maybe i'll finally get to binging it then

>crazy tits
Babs, please.

Flash doesn't need to be swole. Distance runners are eerie stick men, so Grant looking normal is a happy medium between Sprint and marathon.

I think Titans is going to be the only live action one, other than streams of older live action stuff (such as possible Smallville or even older stuff like Lois & Clark). It depends on what WB owns outright, because I doubt they really want to, for example, pay Fox a dime to repeat the Adam Ward Batman.

Thank God. This bullshit never should have made it past the pilot.

He needs to do something, although four seasons in, it's probably way too late for that. He looks ok with street clothes on, but that uniform is not AT ALL kind to his body.

In certain angles, especially from the back, it looks like he has no ass, and he's so skinny that he does have a bump from other views, so that's not the case. But his legs look no wider than his upper arms.

Compare him in his suit to someone whose built small and is thin, like Holland, who at least looks like he has decent muscle mass in his legs, ESPECIALLY in comparison to Grant.

I can

>Mooks just walk into GCPD and attack everyone again

At this point it's just hilarious.

So...this looks really good. Can I skip all the stuff before or do I have to watch it? I know the basics from season 1 but never bothered to watch the rest.

You have to watch everything.

Almost looks like Grant is hoverhanding the boy

Eventhough the first half of the first season seems episodic, every episode is essential for the character development of atleast one character(for better or worse), although some characters got fucked over like Ivy, I guess its because the showrunners have been experimenting with a lot of aspects of this show since the start and have either changed or dropped many plot ideas along the way.

>So this is the last season?
Yes. The budget was cut and the show was bumped to Thursday from its prime slot.

>Riddler gets froze to death before Bruce even becomes the bat

This timeline is ass

Batman: Year One worked because it had so little going on, it really felt like a prologue. At this rate, Gotham is going to have Dick Grayson become fucking Robin before they have a legit Batman

>frozen to death

Just frozen. He's teaming up with Grundy this season

I first thought that was a double headed dildo.

CORRUPT
GORDON
DICK

We full Batman now

Arrow getting a new suit again and a happier attitude

Well everyone he knows got blown up to pieces so it makes sense.

>a happier attitude

It's been three times now.

There's been nothing to watch all summer since all the capeshit shows left.

Is she going to be the new Magpie?

Do we finally see Dr Bashir naked??

but this time we mean it.

unless this shit goes all Supernatural in which case hey man just stay on for the ride

Well, which season of Supernatural we talking here

>the show was never about how his villains began or how young bruce wayne evolved into the dark knight
>it wasnt even about how Jim rose through the ranks and became the comssioner we all know
>it was a show made simply to show the origin of the Gordon stache

>that kids voice breaking whenever he yells
LMAO

To be fair he did tone the brood down a bit last season. I mean there was that whole "I just like killing he told me guys!! You dont understand!!" phase but before that he seemed a bit more stable, Prometheus just brought out the worst in him. Always a chance he lets go of some more of his baggage like he said he would in the finale.

>give a speech to Selina about using her looks to use men
>Ivy ends up doing that instead

just gimme my Lucifer and iZombie news

I wish.

Supposedly she is revived by Ra's and probably going to be trained as an assassin.

True.

Reminder that Smallville had both Superboy AND Supergirl before Clark even learned how to fly.

If Dick exists, he's probably only a one year old.

Yaw.