>from birth
>being guinea pigs in a hospital since inception
>all they know is violence
This is the same reason why people who ask why niggers commit crime

>Black kid has electric powers

Every. Time.

It's not a mutant power.

He had it coming.

He was just doing his job. How would you feel if you were mopping up the floor at WalMart and someone came in shooting the place up? Then everyone said that you had it coming and you shouldn't have been working there in the first place.

NO NOT THE WEEDS

AAAAHHHH IT'S IN MY EYES

It was better when this shit only really triggered at puberty.

Babies and children are living societal definitions of evil.

like Stormtroopers on the Death Star?
or like all the office workers on the Twin Towers?

they had it coming, they were in the way huh

>Mutants keep doing shit like this
>Somehow humans are always the bad guys

>working on a space station that destroys planets
Yeah they had it coming.

Anticlimatic as fuck

Why do mutants like ganging up on humans?

>Implying it's not the nigger's fault.

>He was just doing his job.

He went out of his way to torment them

>be me in Wehrmacht
>Partisans shot up a convoy
>Oberleutnant said we gotta make an exemple
>stuff Russian women and children in a church and light it up
>feels bad man
>oh well
>later ambushed by Reds, survivors recognise me
>get hanged
>why I was just doing my job

MUTIES ARE SCUM

HOW CAN THEY EVEN COMPETE?

Are you telling me you never go above and beyond your work expectations? Tough luck ever trying to get a raise or promotion.

The dude was helpless. Just one of those kids could have killed him on their own. Maybe if some of them had bothered to help Logan, he could have survived at least long enough to see if Eden was real.

Are you so callous and shackled to the whims of your employers that you'd become an animal for the sake of a few extra dollars in pay?

muties were a metaphor for social deviant from the start, it's normal for them to have a primitive behavior

because theyre nignogs, lots of races have had a bad time, lots of slavery with different races and slavery still exists, theres no excuse for so many to act the way they do now, its simply hard wired aggression that usually proves a lack of intelligence which = doing dumb shit and being violent.

Muties are nignogs. Down with Mutie scum.

No, I'd become an animal for a promotion in which I get to be even more ruthless. That's just how military shit works.

Well you know what they say: Suffer not the mutant to live.

Exterminate now.

Is there even a way to get rid of mutants entirely?
Arent they something people will turn into anyway because alien fuckery?

>people defending the kids
I mean, fuck the guy, but it doesn't nullify the fact that you must have some serious lack of empathy to be able to do that to another human being without batting an eye.
Sure, the guy deserved it, but now almost all of those kids are going to grow into psychopaths with powers.

just let the inhuman cloud roam around long enough, then gather all the inhuman and give them a cool planet just for them
Exterminatus it
And there, no more mutants

Ask Wanda.

the whole sequence is awkward
i dont think we should see it from dude's pov
unless we're supposed to want
the audience to empathize with him
but this shot ruins it for me

I mean, they're kids and they (rightfully) hated him, kids are naturally little shits and would totally fuck up someone with their powers like this.

It's almost as if blacks weren't subjected to a shit ton of injustices after slavery ended

>kids are naturally little shits and would totally fuck up someone with their powers like this
A lot of the times when people discuss realistic approaches one of the most popular themes is that the ratio hero to villain would be even worse.
But when you think about it kids running around with powers is even more scary that adults using them for their benefit. I mean, kids don't even come to fully understand that actions have consequences, and a most of them show unapologetic egoistic behavior which is corrected with proper education as they grow.
Kids developing powers before they even reach adolescence would be a fucking nightmare.

Well, thanks for helping them break the cycle

>hate speech laws

It's almost as if blacks didn't deserve it for being assholes to everyone, including each other, ESPECIALLY each other

>why niggers commit crime

because they are born pure evil

which is why they must all be killed

Going to jail for crime is not injustice

>lots of races have had a bad time

Tell me about it. Just look at the Shoggoths. Been enslaved for much longer and still behave relatively well adjusted in the grand scheme of things.

>New Tian has a telepath for their King but they don't scan their convicts

This is why people hate mutants, they can solve the most common problems people face with their unbelievable powers but decide to use them to fight each other

Do they not teach about Jim Crow in schools anymore?

It was a corporation

considering some schools teach "fives threes, not three fives, is equal to 15" I would safely put money on some schools having those pages torn out of a book.

children are sociopaths from birth, until properly socialized, yes.

Every government is a corporation.

Is this a 3/5 joke?

>some serious lack of empathy

It's like you don't know kids at all.

Kids are tiny psychopaths, you train then like dogs to be civilized.

This seems like a velied reference to a highly specific political issue that has absolutely nothing to do with it from a logical perspective.

It looks like you left out a part of that sentence, unless you meant

>This is the same reason why people who ask "Why niggers?" commit crime.

which, to be fair, is a totally valid statement in this context.

I want Sup Forums to go back to their board.

They were raised as weapons in a facility full of people that tortured and beat them. So they are obviously pretty angry.

Sometimes a person can push you so far that basic empathy no longer kicks in for them. The facility pushed this kids for the majority of their lives.

>Working on a station that is a brutal but necessary show of force in a Galaxy where it's been demonstrated that with the will to do so, a company could at any time produce a military force capable of bringing the galaxy to its knees, and the only thing stopping this from happening and the Galaxy devolving into barbaric, constantly warring feudal realms is the unified military might of the Empire, which protects its citizens from disorder for which the preceding limp-wristed Republic laid the seed by allowing technological access to grow well beyond limits that can be controlled by mere legislature and law enforcement
>An Empire whose enemies were proven in the sequels so colossally incompetent, that in-spite of the pre-existing Imperial Army and Imperial Navy continuing to exist, and serving as a left over protection against the awaiting chaos that a power vacuum would create, decided to completely demilitarize, putting themselves back into the very position that led the Republic to such levels of utter desperation, to accept a clone army without second questions. Without asking who created it, and with what purpose.
Did they really?
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not a reasonable solution to unreasonable conditions.

Not at all. It's that stupid common core math problem thing from a few years ago.

>Stormtroopers on the Death Star?
>Implying the Empire wasn't in the right the entire time.

Yeah they deserved it

Even Tag and Bink?

>why niggers commit crime
Because they are uplifted monkeys?