Green Arrow

Powerful stuff...

>A Green Arrow book is left leaning.

Stop the motherfucking presses.

Surprisingly one of the few comics that is supposed to be as liberal as possible.

>another political thread

Fucking come on, it shows rednecks and policemen in a sympathetic light, what do you want.

And by rednecks I mean the honest hard worker afraid his factory is closing down, not the fucking hoodlum with that retard loser flag on his truck.

That's what Green Arrow is meant to be, random crossposter who saw this page on your Kekistan Facebook group.

>More "le cops are bad" horseshit

I wonder if any of these writers hav ever been robbed or assaulted.

The guy in the fourth circle that you're supposed to sympathize with IS a cop you retard.

Just look at the middle-right.

But the cop is being portrayed sympathetically.

Obligatory (You) for not even reading and straight to baiting Sup Forums

Thanks for letting me know, buddy.

7/10
doing god's work user

>black kid with nerd shit in his hands

Clearly an alien of some sort. A real smart nigga would be hiding that shit in a pizza box

>Black guy carrying "Physics Math" book
Subtle.

We exist, user. Plotting, thinking, debating who's the hottest cartoon MILF.

Also, I need to rewatch MIB.

Is there ever a time where canary and olly are not fucking?

it LITERALLY has a cop terrified of being shot over a routine traffic stop.

Question, fellow man of potentially African descent

What is your opinion of Goth/Emo Girls? Your answer will be dependent on whether I can gaze upon your eyes and call you my nigga

yes. bad times.

Why doesn't he wear a backpack?

Because they I'd much prefer to hold books then have that weight on my back and shoulders for hours

In that part of town, it's a big fat neon sign that tells everyone: Look at how much stuff I own! Enough to warrant the purchasing and usage of a backpack! Come on and steal this!

How would you know that he's studying Physics Math if he had his books in a backpack?

Because they suck*

Well, that was pretty reasonable, and it's Green Arrow. The black guy carrying a book saying "PHYSICS MATH" is just hilariously lazy though.

Backpack are for losers. All the cool kids carry their books in their hands.

>"I'm afraid of the people who are afraid of me"
>nigger says it while with someone's stolen books under his arm