Would this have been a better design for the PPG reboot?

Would this have been a better design for the PPG reboot?

Skin color should be a bit darker, she's too pale there

If the girls are created in a lab and all of them came from the same materials why is one black
I'm not saying she can't be black Sup Forumsmblr, but I want to know why

>stealth Sup Forumsshit thread

Explain

Same skin tone and brunette hair.

Why do they have different hair colors? Why different colored clothes?

Better?

>actual poochie ending
whats wrong with these people? are they blinded by euphoric progressivism?

Nu-PPG writers are autistic

Blue hair ruins it.

Chemical W

Chemical We

Chemical Wuz

>GOOD AT MATH

Someone post DIO version

If she had brown hair without a random highlight and a more normal body, I would be more inclined to like her.
....actually, just give me a normalized Bunny. Since retarded characters don't fly anymore, make her autistic; all the blog posters will enjoy a character they can relate to.
NuBun left because she misinterpreted something the Professor said and ran away, but eventually comes back because while in Siam or wherever she saw the Professor and his new daughters on the news.
The girls wake up in the middle of the night because they hear someone digging around in the yard; they send Buttercup to check and after some fighting sounds and a thump, she doesn't return. Blossom then goes, but the same thing happens. Bubbles is very scared and goes to get the Professor to go out with her. He flips a light switch and Bubbles starts loudly crying when she sees her sisters on the ground and some stranger with a shovel and holes, nuBun immediately drops everything and covers her ears because of how loud and bright things just became.
She turns around and makes brief, scanning eye contact with Bubbles (who quiets after seeing a Puff-y girl) and then the Professor (who stammers inaudibly) before huffing and returning to retrieve a box from the dirt.
Prof manages to ask what she's doing there while Bubs helps her sisters up, and nuBun monotonously says "I buried some toys for safekeeping since you're always in your lab, but I saw you have new kids and don't want them digging up my stuff."
Prof makes a confused face while she opens the box to make sure everything is accounted for, and Bubs' eyes go wide at the glorious sight of new toys and floats over to see them. She reaches out to touch, but NuBun slaps her hand and just grunts "mine. I'm going now."
Somehow, Prof convinces her to come inside because it's an unreasonable hour for a young girl to be flying alone, and they catch up. Apparently she's been doing her own superheroing overseas and has her own (1/2 oops)

nemesis. Who/what, idk. The girls inquire as to where she lives and what kind of friends she has (Buttercup makes a snide remark of "I dunno, with a friend like her, who needs enemies?") to which she says none, and that she enjoys solitude because it gives her optimal concentration and time to improve herself and become stronger, "something you ought to consider."
The girls are saddened to hear she's so lonely and they try to make her see that there's more than just fighting. They even give her a makeover and matching dress (she previously looked like a street rat).
Throughout the progress, the girls find hurdles with connecting to her to which the Prof helps them understand; when he made her, he was so stuck in the cold science mode that he neglected the importance of interpersonal relations/communication and emotions, so she's, well, not very amicable.
Eventually, though, she does begin to warm up to them in her own way, and even begins helping them hone their skills.
However, soon her nemesis appears, as they tracked her down to finish their feud. The nemesis makes some cracks about her newfound appearance and little friends, then they all battle. The girls are starstruck as they see nuBun defeat Nemesis (as he's the only villain where she's from, he's insanely high-lev) and send him flying. The girls comment and inquire more about Nemesis and their endgame, as well as nuBun's skillz as they go on their way.
Cut to Nemesis, they wind up crashing through the huge observatory that is Mmmooojo Jojo's lair, they apologize (yes, the villain needs to apologize LOL) and talk about that pesky brat, which piques Mojo's interest.
They team up, even including some other Beat-Alls, and yadda yadda, it's a very formidable, destructive battle. (2/3 double oops LOL)

Towards the end, amidst all the destruction, nuBun considers that the cost of staying in Townsville, which incentivizes Nemesis to stick around with the other guys and cause more damage, outweighs the benefit of being with her rekindled family. Just as she did before, she vanishes in the night, but not without leaving a note of apology, and a promise that she'll return soon enough. (3/3 sorry for long posts, I was suddenly passionate. also sorry for bad doodle in 1, idk how to ppg style)

it's jarring that she gets a different body type than the other girls

She started out normal, but grew up.
She's canonically older than the other girls.

PERFECT

She doesn't need a "look at me" hair color AND a highlight AND a band AND a heart on the band. Just the band or the hair color would've been enough.

Chemical Powerkangz n shiet

Skin color was never the problem. It was the silly proportions and shitty blue hair that doesn't even compliment itself much less the purple color scheme.

You see those white circles in Bliss' eyes? They're too big.

>still has weird wide hips
>still has tumblr hair
OP, are you retarded?

>white

>Perfect little girl
>Black

Are you familiar with the old robot expression, "DOES NOT COMPUTE"?

THERES MULTIPLE PPG THREADS UP, PICK ONE

POWERPUFF POWERPUNK

Do this for Rick & Morty, please.

She fits perfectly, now give her a voice and name that doesn't make her sound like a cheap whore and she's done.

She fits perfectly because that's basically Bunny's scheme. But nuPPG wasn't looking to add a fourth girl to branch out the dynamic, they specifically wanted a black girl for marketing purposes. And I guess despite black hair being the best for brown skin, they either wanted her:

>Not to have Buttercup's hair color
>Look as crazy as possible to add to the unstable
>Look as unique and donut steel as possible because this show is a joke

Or maybe all three.

I don't even give a shit if she's black (to be honest I don't give a shit regardless because i don't watch the show) but she should have at least fit the general aesthetic of the other girls. The hips and hair are the only things that need changing

Also it's really strange that the people praising the inclusion of a black PPG aren't mad that they gave the character straightened and dyed white person hair.

Not enough diversity

So, a New Scooby doo

>no vitiligo
you had one job

I would have been cool with white hair. Brown and white looks good and unique in animu

MODS