Pol btfo yet again

Pol btfo yet again. ....

>be native american
>get smallpox and die
git gud fag

The day I take advice from a scalp-hunting alcoholic is the day I chop off my penis and join BLM.
Fuck off to your trailer to drinkum heaps Listerine, Santo.

>and the land where you live is mine
Not any more faggot

What is the argument here?

no it isnt you sold it to us or otherwise lost it via conquest

Four of those are white countries. Not all cars are Japanese and not all watches are Swedish. That's actually pretty racist in itself.

But then again, this is old bait and I bet it'll be

>1 post by this I.d.

I mean, I hate to be cliche, but molon labe motherfucker.

>this thread will get over a hundred replies

be glad you lvie in usa

old man

There is a diffrence between exchanging wealth for weatlh, and taking trash against our own interests and will.

Also get out of Solutrean land, skraelings...

When I buy any of the those items, they become mine, not the country's. Not my fault they sold the land for beads.

stupid fucking Indian, it's Swede, not Sweden

/thread

>vote for trump

False equivalency: clothing made in Pakistan doesn't run child sex rings.

My car is Kentuckian
My Bourbon is Kentuckian
Who the fuck wears watches
>Lol implying
Probably
who the fuck uses a radio
my vodka is actually kentuckian but I don't drink vodka
Bull shit, back your claim my man

To be fair the French were the ones who were scalp hunting. They taught the natives to do that and paid them for English scalps.

The French get a lot of shit for being cowards but historically they were the fucking klingons of real life. Absolutely brutal.

It's fucking stupid as well. It's the Swiss that have a reputation for watches not the Swedes.

poor confused irrelevant minorities, we colonized this shit-hole, allowing you to buy all this shit off import.

and literally make every single one of those items in better quality

>my watch is Sweden
Into the trash it goes

Stupid redskin, I only buy USA made products.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THEY HAVE TO SELL US ALL THESE THINGS TO MAKE PROFIT; THEY CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

>we are all nomads, no man owns this land
>yeah well raysiss dat land was mine

History rule #1: Land belongs to those who can keep it.

I don't know what's funnier the 3 layers of irony the OP is behind or faggots that respond to this b8 thread

>there are manchildren on Sup Forums who don't wear watches
Get the FUCK off my board

I wonder... will this thread get deleted?

what's more american than having possessions from around the world? like it or not, america is just a melting pot.

>this stale b8 again
>26 replies already
>no sign of stopping

why
FUCKING WHY

>your watch is Sweden

So the face is brown and all the numbers are in Arabic?

>get conquered
>get absolutely decimated
100s of years later come back and say, this is mine

faggot. accessories are for cucks.

I bet you wear a trillby as well

Actually, your land is mine. Because my Anishnaabe ancestors took the Lake Superior region from you and drove you Lakota out on to the barren, windy plains. lol

Except I have a Canadian made car (albeit from an American brand) I don't drink beer my watch is also Made in Canada I fuckng hate everything French and the only reason i buy any foreign made anything is because there aren't any domestic options and I would push for them to be made and would gladly pay $5 more knowing that I was supporting my country's people and not a few communist billionaires across the ocean who use their people as slave labour

Oh and you agreed in treaties that I could live on this land and have been compensated very very fairly

>your watch is sweden

>your watch is Sweden

Swiss