I just started watching this and I was wondering if it was normal to be sexually attracted to a teenage boy in a skin...

I just started watching this and I was wondering if it was normal to be sexually attracted to a teenage boy in a skin tight gimp suit.

I'm sure 50% of people.here get turned on by robins tight leotard thingy

I still say he's banking on getting Ladybug to dominate him. It's the only sane reason to dress in tight black latex as often as he does.

It's pretty normal on this board.
Interest in the series peaked long ago though.

A catboy is fine too.

It's just a completely ordinary French children's cartoon show, Monsieur.

It's not like he chose his outfit

I feel like if I was gay, this sort of thing would turn me on because I like booty in spandex.

Then who did? Every generation of chat noir has a different outfit.

But it feels like he's wearing nothing at all.
Nothing at all.
NOTHING AT ALL!

found one in slightly higher res

As a gay man who likes spandex clad booty, I can confirm your hypothesis.

Guys I really don't want to be attracted to a CGI 15 year old boy. Pls help.

That is the purpose of the show. More disturbingly even the cosplay cats are crossplayers.

Now that they are supposed to be around 16 I guess the show will be a lot more explicit. It is, after all, French.

But he's legal in France, and 15 is just a number, user.

No

Meh. The French have really great internet, so the show has nothing, the children haven't already seen.

Season 2 when?

Isn't Miraculous a massive success overseas and in its hometown, it was a massive gamble due to the high budget?

I honestly don't know whether the show was a success or not, and I don't understand how it could be extraordinarily expensive, considering such things as the cheap, post-neutronbomb-like streets of Paris. No budgets were blown on extras.

December at the latest but maybe sooner in France

That's pretty common. Cute twinks are typically not into cosplaying. Certainly, they're not into western stuff. The ones you do see cosplaying tend to be dressed as animu stuff. Or trapping it up.

T. Connoisseur of twinks

Nope. Robin does nothing for me.

Chat Noir on the other hand...

Patrician taste.

>ywn ring his bell

Why live?

will the general return during the diffusion ?

It'd be weird if you weren't.

God I hope so. I need more catboipucci.

>Lastman
>Wakfu
>Dofus
>Miraculous Ladybug
>every GOBELINS short film
Why are french so good at doing cartoons when the rest of Europe is failing hard

Because France is the best country in Europe

France has always been the animation-nexus of Western Europe. It has sucked up all talent and "talent" from all over since the cold war.
It has a lot to do with France having a brilliant tradition for great comics like Belgium, and unlike Belgium having the financial means needed for for animation, which used to be expensive AF.

No. But being sexually attracted to a cute teenage boy without the skin tight gimp suit- definitely.

Yeah, it was a success. At least in Germany, the toys seem to be really popular.

> sexy teen boy

Thats not Morty

I'm not saying I want to fuck a 16 year old boy.

I'm not.

FUUUUCUUUUUUU-

So who is ready for the show to get a second boy in a skin tight outfit?

Yes

Meee!

Where are his sexual organs?

It's promotional artwork, so the bulge is not as pronounced as in the cartoon itself.

Oh thank god.

I like shows that have something for everyone

I never even noticed there was a bulge to begin with
guess I gotta rewatch the entire series again

bon jour, kids!
today: what happens when boys wear skintight suits
France is such a wholesome place

Although I'm gay, I can't find Cat Noir attractive. He's cute and funny, but it's as far as it goes.

I can't think of a single magical girl series where they choose their outfit

How'd you guys miss the best bulge pic in this thread? Probably one of the best shots I've seen of his bulge.

I miss the lewd Chat greentexts

Robin is only drawn as cute as Chat Noir in fanart. Chat Noir actually looks cute in his series.

Got any examples?

Get the fuck out of here Rick.

Adrien is not for lewd.

Mfw when 50 shades of shit got a +12 rating in France.

You make a really good question, I have a theory for why Catboy is so "liked" around both the fandom and the general public. I belive is because he is the most interesting and relatable part of the show. Ladybug may be the main character but she is quite boring, her motivation doesn´t go beyond being heroic and having a generic crush in the pretty boy in school mean while Catnoir has a much better character he lost his mom has trouble conecting with is cold father he is rich yet he lives trapped in a golden cage.
Ladybug may do what she does out of heroism but catnoir sees it as an oportunity to be free.

I think part of the problem is the episodic nature of the show combined with the necesity to keep the female protagonist as marketable as posible, not unlike Mario or Mikey mouse the fact that they are the mascots of their respective brands is what keeps writers from taking some chances or giving them flaws. While their sidekicks don´t have such problems and are allowed to be more flexible and multifaceted.

I just want to suck his dick.

Can this pic. cure you?

Would fuck alongside catboi

>would fuck catboi in front of her while telling her he's Adrien just to see her expression as she dies inside

That is NTR levels of evil, mate.
I love it!

No! The bug and the cat are pure and their smiles are to be protected.

You're probably just attracted to feminine qualities, and cat noire has feminine qualities. Your brain could mistake those

yeah only Alya is for lewd

is there more of this?

I haven't posted in these threads in almost a year. When did these happen?

No, they are swet cinnamon buns made for simultaneously licking and sucking on your cock as they vie for your attention, exchanging quick kisses as their mouths meet along the lenght of your saliva-coated shaft

bi is truly the alpha sexuality

damn...someone should really draw this

How come I'm not into NTR, at all, but am really into this?

Who's Asuka? Chloe? Nath?

I'm not, I just think it would be funny (spoiler)also any Ceausescu to fuck chatboy over there

MOAR

oh...I really fucked up that post

Will he and Ladybug ever reveal their identities to each other?

probably next season, they will have to know each other for when they put the team together

I'd be willing to do far worse than anything Ceausescu ever did if it meant getting to fuck the catboi.

it was supposed to be excuse
I have no clue how it turned into ceausescu

Your right. He's for rape.

Chadrien is pretty much the only reason I have any interest in this otherwise mediocre show. How does one make such a likable character?

Bondage rape.

Yeah

I don't know. They didn't really pull it off elsewhere, so I'm starting to wonder if Chat Noir was just a fluke? What if they ruin him in the next season?

your boner likes extremely long legs?

maybe he has a boot fetish
Chat has some pretty nice boots you gotta admit

>find the first two Miraculous comics in local comic book store
>the actual comics, not the retellings of the episodes
>hey neat, I was wondering about those
>pick them up
>first one is a short with Marinette, along with the full story from the Free Comic Book Day release
>not really impressive
>second comic starts out the same way
>okay, might not bother if this is all they get
>by the end of the second comic, they've run into another superhero group and ended up in a destroyed American city

Okay, I guess I can give it a shot to see where they're going with this.

can we get scans?
I've been looking around my local comic stores and then the ones in the the cities nearby while visiting them, and I still haven't found them

They'll be some fairly shit quality, given that I'll be scanning them in on my printer and then resizing them to fit within the image limit.

Might as well start posting a few of them.

I'm like 80% certain Madoka does this

Hope nobody was hoping for characters that looked like the 2D promo.

I thought that was how Lyrical Nanoha worked, as well. I thought that was a big thing in Card Captor Sakura, also.

If we're talking about "magical girl" in general and not just Sailor Moon/Precure knockoffs, then a lot of magical girls ended up choosing their own outfits for running around.