Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This show is three days away from ending, do you even give half a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown
youtube.com/watch?v=7ARwo2gxqaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It actually ends in October with a Monster Movie tribute.

It "technically" ended earlier this year when the turtles finally wiped up the remaining Foot Clan loyals after dealing with a magical dragon.

The family said goodbye to Splinter's spirit, posed together on a rooftop to face the sunrise.

The remaining "Tales of the TMNT" episodes are a bunch of special, entertaining, side stories.

I feel like this show would've been better received if it had A) A decent release schedule, and B) A better host network.

It sucks that Viacom now owns them outright.

>It actually ends in October with a Monster Movie tribute.

Maybe in the sense it hasn't aired on TV yet but you can already get those episodes on DVD.

Complaining about it won't help. I don't even know why they kewpt having huge gaps between shows, that can't have been helpful.

No.

I gave up around season 3/4.

I actually really liked it. Unfortunately I didn't discover this until it was far too late, by which point everyone else had given up on it.

what did you think of the cross over episodes
I had hoped they made classic krang and shredder season 1 threathning rather than their clownish incompetence from later seasons otherwise it was god the villains were definitely the stars of that episode

*good

Season 3 made me drop it.

Guess I feel better about only being able to find megas up to season 4.

not anymore

What happened to Casey and Shinigami?

Nick killed all my interest with their arbitrarily placed hiatuses.

I would if I knew when it was on.

I'm glad it got to end instead of being cancelled. Fantastic series overall

for me, im just thankful that they gave us mona lisa and wouldn't want to see her in the next iteration.

archiveofourown org/works/12119991

In the UK. The UK for the monster arc, the US got the 80s crossover arc.

>not 80s April being forced to take enraged turtle dick from breed frenzy turtles or at least Slash, losing her mind screaming when it does its turtle thing and she gets stuck inside her and terminally addicted to mutant sex as too good to ever stop having, even with horrific risk of impregnation or mutation

no taste, NO taste I tells ya

so what to expect form "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"?

TTGO with turtles

Didn't even know it was ending

Something like those shorts

>forced to take enraged turtle dick

I completely forgot this show even existed.

Jesus Christ. How the hell this show managed to survive this long while going on infinite Hiatuses is beyond me

a new tmnt series is gonna start next year

Pizza time
youtube.com/watch?v=7ARwo2gxqaU

What is the final arc about?

I'm still trying to find a way to watch them.

Be Cool, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Go Boom might be good

It just wasn't as good as 2K3.

Just got caught up, this season got seriously dark

Casey is kill

Casey's the bomb.

they forgot timothy. poor sap.

I love the turtles, I liked first 2 seasons but seasons 3 and 4 were a mixed bag and haven't watched season 5. Liked design and choreography but pacing is quite bad specially in s3. But my main issue with the series is that some interesting plot threads (like April's mother) got forgotten and some others just dragged on too much (Shredder and the Kraang).

Nope.

Didn't watch it but I'm waiting until someone makes a comp of all of Aloplex's scenes.

You like all two minutes of them?

that fucker died
good he was an annoying cunt worse than michealangelo

Sure.

I thought it ended two years ago. So apparently I don't give a shit or know a shit.

Was it good? The handful of season one episodes I saw were promising.

>I thought it ended two years ago.
You thought it ended with the earth blowing up?

I liked the Usagi crossover but otherwise I dropped it a long time ago

>Donnie is just going to have this sack of internal organs lying about in his lab forever, even though he already fucking invented an anti-mutagen and used it on some other characters already.
>Timothy's family will never get over the sudden, mysterious disappearance of their son.
>Timothy will die a virgin.

kek