Is abstaining from alcohol consumption red-pilled?

Is abstaining from alcohol consumption red-pilled?

No, some alcohol every once in a while is fine just don't binge like a degenerate

Been sober for a year free from the liquid jew and haven't looked back. By quitting the liquid Jew I also gave up smoking.

Of course it is.

No. Being able to consume responsibly is the ultimate red pill because nearly everyone can't. They're weak willed. See this faggot:

Is that even a serious question? If you're focused on improving yourself in every single way then abstaining from alcohol is vital.

I'm still working on it myself. I haven't drank in months but may end up doing so this weekend.

The most red pilled man in America never drinks.

Got a DUI September 2014 that ruined my emerging career as a machinery operator/commercial truck driver. Haven't had a drop since.

I'm sure plenty of people can drink responsibly but for those of us who have proven that we can't, abstaining is the only option.

>tfw you're allergic to alcohol

Not sure if it's good or bad

Abstain from degenerate intoxication, but beer, wine, mead etc. are all parts of european culture, you better celebrate it.

Two beers a day is not only not bad, it's good for you. All of the oldest Christan denominations drink.

No. Zero alcohol.

I haven't had a drop in my life. Get gud faggot.

he quit drinking and quit smoking and you call him weak willed? fuck off you drunk faggot loser. go blow your brains out you fat retard

Yes, as long as you're not a Tusken Raider.

INSHALLAH MY BROTHER

Is abstaining from sodomy red-pilled?

Good. You're born genetically pre dispositioned to be redpilled on alcohol

Abstaining from liquid garbage like Fireball, Evan Williams, Svedka, Everclear, and other shit liquors is red pilled

Giving up something that's literal poison for your body is always a redpilled choice.

I like booze quite a lot, but I'm trying to cut back on my intake.

It's neither redpilled nor degenerate. It's a form of entertainment, some people enjoy it, some don't. Declaring holy war on alcohol and trying to persuade those around you to stop drinking is stupid. Putting "peer pressure" on a person who does not drink is equally stupid.

Yes. Sobriety is the key to not being a degenerate faggot.

>Implying bourbon and a quality cigar isn't as redpilled as you can get
In all seriousness, I don't think it matters as long as it isn't effecting your life negatively in anyway. If you enjoy it, you're free to do it. If you do it responsibly, you're doing it redpilled. /thread

Protestants overreacted desu.

Basically everyone in the western world was a fuggin alchoholic until about 400ya when people began boiling water instead of drinking booze (closer to 1400ya in the middle east because they got coffee/islam)

There is nothing wrong with drinking, and in fact practising catholocism/orthodoxy/paganism will all require you to drink.

Getting drunk is definately not redpilled however, as it renders you incapable of fighting/percieving/thinking.

Sorry my english ia not ao good ;)

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW RED PILL ISN'T JUST ISLAM FOR WHITE PEOPLE?

No drugs. No alcohol.

Your ancestors drank so much that your body literally metabolizes alcohol better than any other race on the planet. They drank so much that being able to drink well was necessary for survival.

Getting drunk is faggotry, liquor is faggotry except now and then, but drinking beer/wine is in your blood.

Alcohol is the worst drug there is. Moderation only. And no drugs except for the occasional psychadelic to free your mind.

alcohol is liquid bluepill, its essential when you're so redpilled you need to forget about how every war has been orchestrated for profit and 9/11 was an inside job

>is X redpilled?
>is Y redpilled?

Tell me Sup Forums, is reading the sticky redpilled?

This. Including the 420 faggots.

I abstained from alcohol until 23 then discovered I had a genetic condition where I could not become drunk, mentally at least in the positive sense. Physically I still become impaired but I experience no buzz or euphoria. Total ripoff.

I can't even drink alcohol. It tastes like piss and doesn't seem to provide that much benefit to me. Not to mention that it can get addicting and expensive.

see

Yes but in moderation like most things it is acceptable.

Fuck you Tom

This, as the bible said just don't get drunk

Never trust a man who doesn't drink

t. The Bible

SHUT UP EUROARABIA.

I've always hated alcohol due to my childhood. I have never drunk the shit and never will.

>mothers avoid alcohol and nicotine

Drinking is for degenerates
Been sober for a few years now

The world is fucked up, painful, chaotic and ugly People drink alcohol to escape from this. They are cowards, who see an ugly world and decide just to drink away the pain and ugliness of the world. The worst of it all they convinced others that to not drink is actually cowardly, they convince themselves and others that to drink a lot is manly and badass. But you know who is the real badass, the real alpha? The man who faces this piece of shit world completely sober, who embraces the pain, the destruction, the chaos, and use it to his own benefit.

I used to get shitfaced once or twice a month before I turned 21. You know when you get memory loss and do embaracing shit? When you can't eat and want to die when you wake up after passing out? Got tired of this shit, now I just drink ales and beer. Rarely wine, rum or whiskey

Private solo drinking of high quality alcohol, whiskys/other spirits, whilst reading or shit posting on pol is quite possibly one of the most red pilled activities there is

David Duke enjoys glass of whiskey once in a while

>degenerate KKK member
>redpilled

Stopped drinking in July. Haven't felt this good in years. YMMV

>abstain from drugs, alcohol, casual sex my whole life
>only reward is social ostracization
Now I'm 27 and it's too late to make any of those social connections or have those experiences.

>Trump
>obese
>is ok with dating a nigger(Howard Stern Show, 25 minute)
>is ok with two of his kids marrying semites and one of them converting
>pushed clubs in Miami to allow niggers and semites in(literally used "muh English racism" argument)
>picked up a cuckold who banned abortion based on disability and race as a VP(House Enrolled Act 1337)

Nothing wrong with going drinking with your friends once every few weeks and on special occasions. I work with a couple people who refuse to drink and they're massive buzzkills at parties and events.

This
Based Brits know their dirnks

It is the first red pill.

>experiences

omg loololol soo drunke xDxdd

be a designated driver one night and you'll see how people "drink responsibly". Literal retards after a few pints

Normal people socialize through drinking, that's just the way it is, if we like it or not.
I shut myself out of all the social circles around me by refusing to partake.
I held out for a romantic partner who never materialized.

Don't make my mistakes, there's no reward. A sense of moral superiority won't get you a family or make you friends.

Occasional drinks are ok. In no way should it be any focus of your life, though.

I have a really hard time respecting people in the "I can't handle one drink" crowd. Grow a fucking backbone.

Yeah, but it's fun to let go of the uptight real world and be a retard for a while. It's OK to let your hair down and unwind with your friends now and then. People need an outlet to relieve the stress of the world. It doesn't have to be alcohol, but drinking a few pints with good friends does work.

Considering most of you burgers drink (pic related), it's no wonder you can't enjoy alcohol.
>tfw find small craft breweries
>tfw father in law is a beer guy and shares a drink every week
>tfw wife learned her beer from said father
>tfw drinking a porter this very minute

I drank a lot from 17-21, once I hit 21, it got really really bad, broke a bone, lost my job, my apartment, totaled my car and almost died twice.

Quit cold turkey, work in a bar, not even tempted, get offered drinks several times a week.

SUPER STEALTH RARE

FPBP
P
B
P

I was the same way. I never drank in college and never went out until I was 22. You definitely have to find a balance or you'll either be the lonely drunk or the lonely teetotaler.

Doing what you want and enjoy regardless while being mindful and responsible is red pilled.

>implying you're red-pilled
>believe in The Bible
I need an explanation

Yes. Alcohol has non-existent health benefits.

The glass of red wine study might just be a Jewish meme for all we know.

Have been lifting & eating extremely healthy the past 2 years. Feel better and spend less on food (since I know exactly what to buy and don't throw anything out).

The weird thing for me is that my parents, while not being alcoholics, have it easiest when it comes to drinking. My brother too. My dad would have wine with most of his meals most likely, and my mom keeps an entire collection of vodka and so on in a cabinet. I once tried a watermelon malt that was there, and I almost threw up.

Fuck you.

>garbage
>hipster garbage
>based Mexican beer
>white trash garbage

I hang out with retarded stoners I've known since high school. I only ever smoked pot when I was in the 10th grade, hadn't touched it before or since then. Ever since a couple months after I turned 21 (*our drinking age sucks*) it's been the only vice I partake in when I want something want something to slightly alter my sober state. (*I've never really drank too much either, it was always only enough to fuck with my balance a bit* nothing worse than that. Only once did I make the mistake of drinking too much*) However when I'm with these stoner douchebags, they act like I'm weird for not smoking pot with them. Wish I lived in Britain desu, I need new friends that aren't "hurr durr 420 blaze it brahhh" kind of faggots. Smoking weed is fine, it's just irritating when you have people that act like you're weird for not joining with them.
Really? It's never too late for anything like that here in America. I see fuckers in their 30's - 50's do all those things and go back to being functional adults when they're done. Of course I've also seen the ones that let it ruin their lives, too

Being drunk all the time and not being able to do shit is very degenerate. But if you have worked all week and have nothing to do I think you deserve a reward.
Drinking is good for socializing. Drinking by yourself is a no no.
As long as you contribute to society and are a functional person all is well.

Alcohol, there is no drug that is more degenerate. Just think of how it makes people behave - zero inhibitions, total base behaviour brought to the fore - absolute degeneracy. Crack might be the only drug that is on par with alcohol. At least heroin users are too incapacitated to be a hassle to people while they're on it. Fuck alcohol - maybe a few at Christmas or one or two quiet ones in the evening time at home, other than that, no.

agree, even some fuckers here says isn't "red pilled", who cares? It's your life and it's for you.

>Beaner
>Fedora
>Red-pilled

O I'm laffin

You fingols assume we're all either spics, hipsters,frat boys or rednecks? Nice one, Genghis

If it interferes with your other red-pilled activities (working out, socializing, career, education, etc) you should avoid it but I think occasional social drinking is fine, just never be the retard of the group, the one that gets blackout drunk and becomes a mess that everyone else gets to laugh at or babysit. Be in control, sip on a few drinks throughout the night and have a relaxing time.

HAHAHA BONAIRE
i gotta admit, it was pretty HARD to find this rare flago

I've drank by myself a few times, but I never got totally trashed. Just 3 shots of whiskey or maybe 2 beers and chilling in my room with The Pouges or some other such mick music playing is a usual if it's just me

Yeah, but so is drinking for a good reason.

But...you all are, with a side of dindus. And from what you named, 3 of those groups are Trump supporters.

I went cold turkey after the first time I drank so much I forgot what I did. The days after I kept hearing stories about things I've done but cant actually remember doing them. I had never feld more out of control over my own life as the days after that.

Call me a pussy, I don't care. I want to be in control.

I stopped going 0% but now I max at 1 beer or 1 glass of liquor.

Moderation is the most red pilled of all - complete control.

To each his my Ameribro. Or..I mean, it's not an actual condition to which you can't drink alcohol, is it?

>Beer
Enjoy your bitch tits, sarkaan

I don't think so. I believe it's just personal taste, but I guess I could get checked just to be sure.

I drink. No point fighting my genetics.

>52% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>normalised nationally adopting niggers and chinks
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group

No. The occasional glass of red wine is the drink off Caesars, priests, and the heroes of old

That's the thing. Glass or two. Red wine gives a horrible hangover with headache and stomach poisoning.

haha oh u fggt

Alcohol is a part of American culture. I embrace it.

If you cant enjoy some without beating your wife, thats a (You) problem.

Red wine is the one thing that doesn't give a fucking headache
How much of a mong are you?

>what's going on?

I don't think it matters unless you are an addict

>vice slave criticizes others for not sharing his vices

okay. keep on ingesting that poison my friend.

Never drinking is bluepilled. Getting drunk is bluepilled. Casual drinking is redpilled.

Nah. Drinking isn't allowed, jacking off isn't allowed, having fun isn't allowed. Just stay all day dreading your miserable life, and you don't even have a religious excuse to be abstaining from any of it, but even if you did, doesn't make it any better

I get really bad red wine headaches as well.
A single glass completely ruins my day.

a fine malt beverage on occassion is acceptable.

yes.