When are they gonna make a good cap costume in the MCU?

When are they gonna make a good cap costume in the MCU?

Brighten up the Civil War suit, like the AOU one is and it'd be absolutely

Fix up the mask. That's it.

Personally I like the middle one from The Winter Solider, although I understand that it really mirrors the house Shield tactile style and not the comics, but I could give two fucks about being consistent to the comic books.

This with a better mask, exposed ears and the chainmail texture would be better than the tacticool crap we got.

It needs the wings on the head.

It's purely theatrical. It offers no defensive capabilities and the boots and gloves probably wouldn't help in a one on one or other street level fight - much less an actual combat scene.

It's not like Cap is invulnerable. He heals faster but a shot to the brain or a shot to a vulnerable organ (which some of the other uniforms at least help out with to some extent or another), much less a blast of something like the Hydra infinity stone powered weapons would cause instant death.

I think Cap has a pretty good costume. It's not exactly striking, but AOU and Civil War are pretty good, beind a hybrid between the old makeshift WW2 soldier costume and the new, which is how it should be, something vaguely evoking a soldier out of time.

>All this crap you wrote
It's a superhero movie, you dweeb.

Dude, literally the only bad costume there is the Avengers one. And the AoU costume is only a slightly inferior version of Civil War due to the unnecessary ride highlights.

Winter Soldier costume is the best.

red* not ride, my bad

This but the best is the civil war one

There are four in that image alone...

>It's purely theatrical. It offers no defensive capabilities and the boots and gloves probably wouldn't help in a one on one or other street level fight - much less an actual combat scene
It's almost as though it's a superhero costume.

You can't make something good using the American flag as a motif.

>meanwhile black widow and scarlet witch

Where's their armor?

He is transitioning to U.S.Agent

>And the AoU costume is only a slightly inferior version of Civil War due to the unnecessary ride highlights.
No I think it was superior for exactly those reasons. Too much blue up top on Civil War.
The more unique details the better.

I think a middle ground between AoU and CW would be as good as it's gonna get.

>It's not like Cap is invulnerable. He heals faster but a shot to the brain or a shot to a vulnerable organ (which some of the other uniforms at least help out with to some extent or another), much less a blast of something like the Hydra infinity stone powered weapons would cause instant death.

That's why he carries the shield

Avengers 1 is the closest we've gotten to a correct comics accurate costume, especially color, yet everyone else seems to hate it for that very reason

No everyone hates it because the helmet looks like a condom, there's too much blue, it tries to be tacticool and comic-like at the same time with the LINES but has bright colours, or the belt being a blue which end ups not breaking up the suit enough

I personally quite like the Avengers suit. Admittedly, that helmet is awful, but I like the brighter color scheme and the design on the abdomen. Somewhere between that and the AoU suit would be my ideal

>i-it's a superhero so I nothing should make the least bit of sense!
God, I hate this excuse drooling retards use to justify bad design decisions.