What is she talking about ?

What is she talking about ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793250312119263233
youtu.be/ZFJGufkcEj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>computer scientists
whoo boy she is fucked

shes so desperate shes making shit up. READ THIS , because this was the outcome of that.

"WOW, A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY DOING BUSINESS WITH OTHERS MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES."

What you are seeing there is a death rattle... the final desperate act of a cornered animal. She's resorting to throwing EVERYTHING at Donald and hoping that something sticks.

Russian boogie men

She just wants us to have enemy's becaus making peace is beyond her

>Slate

so a Hillary paid magazine published and article saying Trump has a server leading to russia?

Man are they pushing the Russia narriative

She will Crash and Burn so Hard it will be glorious.

>Praise KEK

Whoever is running her twitter just destroyed any credibility she had left.

>mfw this is my wet dream
>tfw we get to see the rebirth of christendom

link to this plz

I thought she didnt believe in "conspiracy theorys" ?

HAHHAHAHAHAHA
So fucking what?
She hid money in switzerland, everyone hid money in Panama, but because Trump MAY or MAY NOT have a bank account with a bank in Russia he is a fucking Russian plant?

Yeah good one hill dogs.

Most likely the my found some malware. Thanks for the heads up.

But it's Russia, they hacked into the DNC server. Why would Trump endorse Putin ?

>computer scientists

Its in the actual slate article. "At the very end"

She has dementia.
My grandparents do too.
You visit my grandfather and hell tell you how last night he had a big party with all his army buddies... Who are dead

>apparently
>Believe
>Slate

The moment an article uses words that show lack of certainty is the moment I shut them out. It's not even worth it to entertain their bias anymore

>computer scientists

Might as well say Mexican Intellectuals tbqhwyfamalamadingdong

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793250312119263233

>A fucking Slate article
>It's real

I don't want Trump to win but holy fuck is she ever grasping at straws.

what if this wasnt even a strategy
she just started talking about russia being guilty and her lemmings went along with it

>Computer scientists

I'm pretty sure she means cybersecurity researchers

>She fell for the CS meme

>Statement by Jake Sullivan

Who cares?it's fucking nothing

>a covert server
Hillary has an addiction to projecting her own problems on to others, and she needs help

Stop, don't take anything she says for granted.

There's no reason to believe any of this communication ever took place, the only evidence is a Slate article citing anonymous "computer scientists"

That's true, sorry ameribros, we didn't want to intervene, but our liberating nature tells us to do so... ;_;

CYKA BLYAT
We've been busted.
ABORT
ABORT
ABORT

A log of DNS queries?

hillary doesn't have any more trump leaks doesn't she?

Ok plot for a horror movie.

Last I checked, it wasn't Trump that sold the US uranium stockpile to the Russians...

DESPERATE DEFLECTION
YOU'RE DONE, BITCH.
YOU'RE FIRED!

>covertly

how do you covertly communicate with a server? and if they did how could slate.com know about it?

this needs to get posted on every technology related board you can find. makes her look terrible.

Because anonymous computer scientists!

release all chaff. anti-missle defenses away

>crazy conspiracy theories

She's becoming one of us

You're absolutely right, we have to war with Russia! They hacked the dnc we must go nucular!!!

I am literally a computer scientist and I say she is full of shit.

Fuck! I guess..I am with her now. Where do I sign up my daughter to kill some Ruskies in WW3?

RING AROUND THE ROSIE

is this the october surprise she's been waiting for

Top kek

HAHAHA
Holy shit, she's totally beat Donald out with this one!

God, she's really gone mad over this one.

Just remember this is the cunt you are supporting, shes a fucking waste a lier a criminal and now showing signs of dementia.

Hillary is like a silly old grandma trying to pull your leg with some little magic trick she read in a magazine 20 years ago, but she forgot you're not 7 years old anymore, and you're just trying to smile and act surprised while you're thinking "that's nice grandma"

> Hilldawg finally becoming AAA InfoSec master

all my keks

HAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

>dems laugh about "the cyber"
>this happens

praise kek
r
a
i
s
e

Thanks for making the record great again...

I'm not supporting anyone, I simply think Clinton would be less dangerous for the worldwide economy. I don't want another recession m8, that shit sucked.

So what happens when it comes out the she's full of shit and is trying to slander Trump?

Sued for defamation?

Do people really believe Trump is a Russian spy? It's far too James Bond to be believed. Hillary is turning into Trump.

MUH COMPUTER """""""""""SCIENTISTS""""""""""

did you know that Donald has banker clients he communicates with? privately. and some are RUSSIANS! in Russia!!

How many of you itt used to watch The Apprentice?

CTR overtime!

EMERGENCY! ACTIVATE PROJECT RUSSIA DID IT!

kek

Where were you when the Democratic party became the new Alex Jones?

I hope Trump wipes his server regularly with a cloth.

Taking bets on when she discovers "Russian hacksor known as four chan"

There must be some real shit in those Wiener emails if she's banging on this Russia meme so hard. I hope Comey pulls through for us. I want to see what's going on.

>they hacked into the DNC server.
They and the rest of the world.

First of all, a American server connected to a Russian bank could not do anything unless they moving bitcoins.

Secondly, why the fuck could Trump not just call on a phone and speak with Putin?

Third, this is all about hiding the proxy war the Clinton's orchestrated to kill Gadalphi and secure the Iran pipeline.

These people need to hang.

The recession was awesome. I made bank in the stock market in 2009-2011 and bought a house in 2010 that has almost doubled in value since then.

>concealed
>Discovered by Slate (of all fucking places)

Yeah, it couldn't have been concealed very well. This cunt is grasping at straws.

My greatest dream is to live to see the day when the US, the UK and the rest of the Anglosphere, Western Europe and Russia team up to give the middle east a dicking it will never recover from.

I want it so bad lads.

>tfw seen this clusterfuck of absolute random 80s cliches

That's it, the bitch has gone into a desperate shit flinging fest.

Hillary has officially lost her mind.

These are the worst computer scientists I have ever seen, they post their findings on reddit. HOLY SHIT this can't get anymore comical,

>DNS LOGS

Bahahhahaha. These faggots couldn't hack their way out of a brown paper bag. FUCK someone pinch me because I have to be dreaming at the shit i'm reading.

red october surprise

Why do you think Trump would be "dangerous" for the worldwide economy?

They are very very good, with the cyber.

whats her deal with russia?

Kinda desperate, Hillshill.

What happens if it turns out Trump has been mailing Putin dick pics this whole time?

lol jake sullivan is the name of the guy in avatar
she must have made a wrong turn somewhere

> unironically citing Slate

Computer scientist here, Hillary is a Putin plant
Take my word for it guys, I read SICP

>could be
>have apparently
>may be
>certainly seems
>may help
>IT raises even more troubling questions
>We can only assume

Wew lads, their goose is cooked. This is tabloid-level writing. I can't wait for all the perp walks.

>P-please talk about this and not the FBI investigation

Uncertainty and the stock markets do not mix. Clinton is predictable while Trump is not.

If he gets in, the next day there will be at least a 5% drop on the DJI. Probably more.

LOL Shillary's been brainwashed into watching alex's videos (we redpilled her) now shes all conspiracied up and thinks everyone and everythings a conspiracy.

She's completely lost it.

stocks dropped by assloads as soon as this case reopened.

All our computers link directly to Russia, and every other country with computers and Internet. Dumb bitch

Hahaha you guys are fucked. She's creating a GUI interface using visual basic to track drumpfs ip address as we speak

Remember that Hillary is the person who hired a furry to go on reddit and ask how to delete the emails

Trying to win the boomer vote

Hillary? She loves Russia.

youtu.be/ZFJGufkcEj0

With computer crime of any sort you can say anything you want about someone and create it to be true with the help of "experts".
The ultimate easy mode of planting evidence.

Watch out guys this will be the norm in the future if Trump doesn't turn the Republic around.

>slate
surprised she doesn't just start linking to salon as well.

It's nothing. I take Computer Science III, I know what I'm talking about.

Can we claim this as the "alt-left" now with this conspiracy theory bullshit?