Guess what happens next Sup Forums

The Clinton Campaign will pay off some Russian Ops to rig this election in Donald Trumps favor. They will then call out the election as being rigged. An investigation will be done and the trail will lead directly back to Russian Ops and therefore, Trump. This will continue Clintons narrative that Russia is meddling in American affairs and also get Trump out of her way indefinitely... while also shutting his supporters up.

This new email scandal will turn up nothing on HRC. James Comey is her puppet and he isn’t going anywhere now. It will however, turn up pedo crap on Anthony Weiner’s computer. He will be implicated and put in jail. They will clear Clinton of any involvement or wrong doing and say the emails turned up were clean and had nothing confidential or compromising in them. Anthony Weiner will never be taken seriously ever again and any knowledge he has of the Clintons and their scandals and pedo ties will never come to light.
… Depending on whether or not Clinton still wants Huma on her arm, she may or may not take her out at this point as well. The emails will never be a valid argument again after she is tried and cleared…twice.

Hillz will go on for 2 terms. We will war hard. Society as we know it will cease to ever be the same again.

What do you think happens Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXPGYiYOjOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We can see who gets it closest in 3 months.

It doesn't go down like that.

Trump pulls out the vote and the black swan of the non-voter turns out en masse to back the first true anti-establishment politician they've had for at least two decades.

The BREAKING of the Clinton/Bush (Obama was an upset, backed by other globalist families that the Clintons had to work with for 8 years) dynasty that has a stranglehold on the American deep state.

Americans are breaking the conditioning.
Brexit was nothing compared to the righteous fury of destiny realised that will be Trump's election to the Presidency.

Behold, the Trumpenreich

Yours sounds more fun... but I have been disappointed enough times in life to believe something this wonderful would ever come out of this fucking shit show of an election.

Honestly, I think several states will secede from the Union if that happened. And or having civil conflict as the CSS predicted two years ago.

Or the more likely event that the rigged election is blamed on Russia either forcing Obama to retain Presidency or Clinton taking power. Then Nuclear war and the majority of us die from radiation. MAD rules have yet to be over turned even with US advancement in energy shield tech.
Majority of the human race died leaving the dindus and specs to rule the Earth.

slid so far

I think OP is a faggot larper who should go back to sucking dick

>while also shutting his supporters up
lol no

I just like making fun predictions man

wait.....is that.....friendsofjimmys???

youtube.com/watch?v=fXPGYiYOjOM

how tha fuk he's legit only got 200 subscribers and I was following him cause i stumbled upon his gin review. I would never think someone on here would know him

That's Kevin Spacey you fucking leaf.

>Hillary will win by losing the election
Trudeau, is that you?

well shucks, i don't watch the electric jew so i wouldn't know

still, face looks like him

orrr they could just win, rigging votes is easier than all that horse shit

An adventurous user in the 5 sided devil building puts a hole in her within 3 months of inauguration.

nahh

Since she'll be in jail for her involvement with the pedo ring before election day, I'd say it's an interesting theory, but an incorrect one.

It would be... but if the goal is civil obedience, it might be best to get some of the crazies to stop talking so much. Revolt will be smaller if they could put a lot of the shit we are talking about now to rest.

if thats the plan why did they buy all those weapons from Albania?

Wow. This guy is actually amazing! We should be spreading his video. He would be a great ambassador for the campaign and the people.

Days before election wikileaks will reveal Hillary's involvement in the murder of Seth Rich. Tim Kaine will commit actual suicide. Election will be unprecrdrntedly postponed until February to allow investigations into both candidates. Trump will be proven to be colluding with Putin's squad, and Bernie will be elected as an independent, yet to be named new party.

he's the textbook definition of an old average joe, what's more he's from new york or NJ, I forget now

good guy with a good heart, not healthy obviously, but still a good guy

He can be Trumps "Joe the Plumber". Everyone loves a guy like that.

No not Bernie
JEB
Slow and Steady as he knocks out the competition to claim his families throne in the hopes of being respected by his family.

Hillary Clinton will be charged, convicted and sent to prison for her mishandling of classified information and pay-to-play schemes. Before she is sentenced, she will get an elaborate full body tattoo that contains a detailed blueprint of the prison she's being sent to.

While inside, she will befriend an unlikely group of inmates who will use their unique criminal talents to aid in her escape, but only if she agrees to take them with her.

Yea, I can really sympathize with someone like him. It doesn't matter if he's less educated than me or you or anyone. But from what I've gathered, he's an average guy who's been screwed over big time by Obamacare and other big government initiatives. It's probably very humbling to be able to go and help your countrymen that are in need or are on the edge.

Truth be told, we have people like him in Canada, but few. Out socialized system does work for the people, but not as efficiently as Norway or Neatherlands etc. But it comes with baggage.