My house is being egged right this moment by some punk ass kids since i'm known as a racist who thinks Trump is a good...

My house is being egged right this moment by some punk ass kids since i'm known as a racist who thinks Trump is a good candidate

They won't stop and i'm too afraid to call the cops over it because they would probobly just laugh

I'm hiding in my basement so they won't look through any windows and see me. I have to stay bunkered down here for at least another hour or two

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/911/
youtube.com/watch?v=adxVav5Ts-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd say just shoot them if they're on your property, but you're a fucking leaf, so haha get rekt.

Every day I lose respect for canada and gain respect for belgium

Fucking scum keep pelting the windows

Make it stop

Nice false flag, leafnigger.

Are you the same guy who made a thread earlier about how your wife got raped by 5 muscular young black men because you supported Trump?

Grow some balls you goddamn faggot

Don't you have a carton of eggs in your fridge? fucking pussy

Throw eggs back at them you fucking beta

I'll get fucking charged for assault or some stupid shit

Their parents are probobly with them and they would gang up on me

Well, are you a racist who thinks Trump is a good candidate?

Because if you are, then you deserve this.

This thread is shit and you should feel bad.

well canada.
i still like you

Imagine having balls so small that a grown ass man gets bullied into the basement of his OWN HOME by a couple of 13 year old liberal kids.
If this is real, then OP will be first in line on the day of the rope, he may as well get it over with now though.

Why would they even care that you support Trump. If this is true it sounds like you best move away from there.

Just call police and say there are some rowdy youth doing drugs on your front lawn and attacking your property

why would you lose respect for canada?

I'd be thinking aluminium baseball bat to connect with some craniums in front yard.

Ding!

I called my sister already, but at this point i'm fucking calling 911 before they break my windows in

>their parents are probably with them

everybody involved is gayer than anyone I've ever met

and I live in Chelsea

Here's a (you)

Wew

In this state I can shoot you for setting foot on my property, and my dogs will tear your little beibers a new asshole even if I miss

save yourself some trouble and an hero yourself

Fuck off, I would like to see how you react when a bunch of hoodlums pelt your house mercilessly and you are forced to submit and hide in your basement you illiterate britcuck

I would confront them. You are weak and pathetic.. and better off dead, leaf :-)

Just remember, if they egg you then you win

Keep up the good work, victory is at hand

>911
Canada why you so shit at shitposting

better question, why does he gain respect for belgium

We have 911 you retard

crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/911/

>leaf is scared to leave his because 12 year olds are throwing eggs

>says the amerifat

>Every day I lose respect for canada
>Having respect for leafs to begin with

>tfw Maritimer
>tfw everyone here is too poor to afford eggs
>hoodlum kids just throw snowballs at houses instead
>property owners come out and throw snowballs back
>everyone laughs and has a good time
>fucking punk kids
>send chickens please

So?
Go shoot them pussy.

>Australian intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=adxVav5Ts-o

Throw eggs back!

It's called tactical retreat, cleaning up the eggs will only take him a couple hours anyways, no reason to go out and fight some kids.

This thread is fantastic. Probably leaf role play but made be lol.

Thanks user

You deserve it.

I'm out side in a chewbaka costume

>says she feared for her life
>just stands there recording and talking shit in what has to be the world's most annoying accent ever
>someone unironically called him "dog"
>automatic rifle

Americans

3/10 bait

They call it TRICK-or-treat for a reason, leaf

Go out there with the hose op. Put that pressure nozzle on

Bonus points if you are spraying niglets

Not OP but it's too cold for a hose now, they're all drained and in storage for the winter

Run upstairs and snap a picture with a timestamp and everyone on the thread will advise you on your next move.
Until then you are just baiting us.

spray paint fag on your house and call the cops. also destroy your mailbox cause that's federal. The cops will analyze the eggs to determine that they did not come from your carton thus providing alibi that you were indeed egged. Also, it would help your case if you identified as non-binary and make sure to correct the officers on their use of pronouns when speaking with you.

this

Brandish shotgun

Why don't you take out your gun and.... oh wait, sorry, didn't see the leaf... carry on being a cuck.

>spray paint fag on your house
Probably get fined for being the property owner and not also displaying it in French
>destroy your mailbox cause that's federal.
Canada post is on the brink of strike, broke af, and in most places they went to the communal PO box style mail boxes at the end of each street
>The cops will analyze the eggs to determine that they did not come from your carton
RCMP can't analyze anything except arbitrary gun restrictions
>it would help your case if you identified as non-binary and make sure to correct the officers on their use of pronouns when speaking with you.
Solid advice

>go outside
>knock out as many kids as possible
>take them to rape dungeon
>scar them for life

Little shits need to learn to respect others property

>>send chickens please
This fucking post, top kek.

top kek

This wouldn't be happening if you owned a gun, leaf.

Try and catch some of the flying eggs in a bowl and make yourself an omelette.

Then eat it in front of them from your window.