These two have a fight who wins?

These two have a fight who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulcanoid.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Warlords-Chapter-1-fanfiction-703077969
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Korra desu. She spent the first 12 years of her life mastering the elements, but Aang spent 6 months.

This, Korra's the better fighter.

Korra since she already killed all the other avatars

>Fully actualized Avatar by age 13
VS
>Incompetent Lesbian at age 21

Are we talking beginning of each series or end of each series?

If beginning, probably Korra, if ending, definitely Aang.

At what stage?

I don't see Korra winning an avatar state vs avatar state fight against Aang (assuming it is Aang).

With no AS and assuming it's Korra as we're told she is she would win most of the time because of her mastery of the elements and physical strength.

If it's Korra as shown i think they're more even but that Aang has the advantage since he seems smarter and better at airbending than Korra, they seem equal in the other elements. And even though Korra is stronger than Aang it would end like the first korra vs kuvira fight, he keeps dodging until he wins.

If that is Jinora, Korra wins almost everytime, unless some spirit bullshit happens.

>Avatar who at full power defeated a Comet powered Firelord
vs
>Elemantalist with only the raw stat buff

Aang wins hands down at full power. Without cheats it's quite a toss up however. Aang is younger, probably physically weaker, and hasn't a whole bunch of experience fighting people who aren't firebenders. Korra on the other hand uses UFC washed down fighting styles and isn't nearly as great of an Airbender.

I'd still lean toward Aang.

first Aang would have to agree to fight Korra which he probably has no reason to but this is Korra we're talking about so she'd probably pester him relentlessly until he did

At full power of thier respective series

see

....... nobody? The "Avatar Spirit" is doing all the element magic stuff.

Let's just say they can both do avatar state just this once

God, I despise the Korra lore.

>Korra
>Ever winning against non fodder
People want about how she was trained her whole life then omit how she still got rekt by nonbenders after that. Her training was worth squat and she just sucked.

Aang, then. Easy choice.

What? Just because Raava exists doesn't mean we can't have these threads

The Avatar

At full power she would have help from Aang using her avatar state.

Makes me wonder how aang wouldve handled the evil avatar

For this senario to be possible. Korra doesnt have the spirit of Aang, he is a separate entity.

If we set the fight to occur after both series finales without moral and in a fight to death, I'd say Aang because he could still tap on the older avatar's knowledge/power and Korra fucked up the link

Pure bending, well, I'd say Aang masters one of the few bending people are used to deal with (the airbending, yes, people forget how to fight airbenders since they were all dead and this justify Aang stomping most of the people in the series) and we know that Airbender is the style Korra took some good while to master and she literally never fought against a good airbender in her life for real and she took a while to master it.

While Aang honed all the other bendings and fought against all the other 3 benders a lot, we can say that he might be surprised by Korra's main element (water) since waterbenders were on his side since day one, plus, her very fast boxing firebending

physical resistance could do for both since Korra was raised as a atlete, but a Monk's philosophy and well, Aang being male kinda compensates this a bit on top of the better stamina management (and better chakra control).

I choose Aang. 6:4.

if physical power is something to take into account, Aang is a reedy 13 year old, pre-pubescent boy and Korra is a young adult woman. An adult Aang would be bigger and physically tougher than Korra but in purely physical terms, Korra could kick Aang's ass.

This is all rendered irrelevant by the fact that Aang is enormously more patient and skilled than Korra when we take everything else into account. He'd wear her out and blow her into a pond, she'd emerge and spit out water like a fountain.

At full power? Aang would stomp on Korra if she tries to push him too hard. She might have an initial edge since she goes on the offensive and Aang always starts small. But again, Aang has A LOT of experience dealing with this kind of opponents, plus he was already a master by the time he was 12.

If anything goes, Aang Avatar State is superior to Korra's. Since well, she kinda severed her connection to past lives and therefore less power.

Korra by default, since her philosophy include fighting far more than pacifist Aang so fighting between those 2 non evil Avatar would means that Aang already lost.

Yeah, I favored Korra's body strength and resistance first since she was a athlete at but I think that a boy raised as a monk is kinda formidable too if we also consider chakra management and the airbending philosophy of nimbleness but Korra can take A LOT of punishment.

Conditioning is very important on Avatar.

>The spirit of Aang will never tame Korra's autism with his cock.

>Korra

Korra can't handle Aang's banter and chimps out, loses control and Aaang wins on counter attacks.

>Who wins, Goku or Vegeta?

Let's be honest here, that's what you're asking.

Korra can take more hits, she can metalbend, and she's got more muscle power. However, that's it.

Aang actually mastered all the elements including airbending, while I'm not sure Korra actually worked out the kinks in her airbending. He has a stronger avatar state, he's a better defensive AND offensive bender, while Korra merely enjoys fighting more she's not actually that great at it compared to Aang.

This is slightly cruel on Korra, as most bending power comes from spiritualism, empathy, and inner understanding, items which Korra keeps grasping and letting go of, like an extremely bouncy bar of soap.

Aang overcame the loss of his entire civilisation, he unlocked all of his chakras twice, he's reluctant to fight or to kill, and believes in everyone. He's got the pacificist multiplier right up to the limit.

That being said, Korra could potentially become far stronger than Aang. Knowing how this universe works, if she stops icing random street thugs and reconnects to her past lives, that should be enough of a shove to give her better odds.

Spirit bend his ass?

Korra because the writers cannot stop fellating her

I hate when Versus threads boil down to "which character do I like more"

half of the posts have decent arguments

OP's picture is of Korra and Jinora.

Aang's style of fighting and mentality is pretty much the perfect counter to Korra, so he'd probably wipe the floor with her.
He's also not an absolute retard

Seriously dedicating my time writing a worthwhile sequel for the Avatar series, set some 100ish years after Korra. Basically fanfiction, just fulfilling my fantasy of the Avatar series taking place in a realistic world with all it includes, violence, warfare, betrayals, a compelling plot. I'm really planning this up and I make sure that the characters are believable with true motivations.
Basically I want a more mature, well-thought and executed Avatar storyline set in the Avatar setting.

Would Sup Forums be interested to read? I'm currently on chapter 3, posting once a week every Tuesday morning.

Link to chapter 1
vulcanoid.deviantart.com/art/Avatar-Warlords-Chapter-1-fanfiction-703077969

user. Are you seriously shilling your fanfic on Sup Forums?

Aang would have hesitation fighting a girl, and would be looking for a way to end it peacefully while korra is a big bully and would totally beat up a kid.

Aang in airbending, Korra in generally everything else.

Not the strongest spiritualist but she's a powerhouse.

>Aang would have hesitation fighting a girl,

Not really. He never hesitated fighting Azula.

Can you remove the bending from an Avatar via Spirit Bending?

Are we talking about Aang or best airbending sibling?

Melo?

Even without spirit hacks, Aang takes it. Korra is definitely the better physical fighter and 100x as aggressive, but she's inferior on defense, technique, and bending in general, I think. She'd have to take Aang in a suprise flurry of brute force while he's still pulling the goofy pacifist shit. If he has time to get his bearings and realize she means business, he can turn it around on her no problem.

If we're talking Avatar states, Aang takes it too. Not only because Korra fucked hers all up, but also because she becomes a raging hulk and Aang actually becomes something much more...I hate to say divine, but let's face it, his avatar state was a god and hers was angry Korra with glowing eyes

Why not? Not like I have anything to lose.

I did notice that the AS was massively weaker with Korra. It was more of a power up, while the AS was a nigh divine power in Atla. How come?

>Korra
>winning fights
Come on now
I find these to be agreeable. Korra has inferior bending and jobs like nobody's business.
More like the difference between Krillin and Yamcha

Meelo was increasingly shite.

But he was best air sibling. Can take you down with a fart.

I assume it has to do with her poor spirituality and stubbornness. Probably wouldn't let the power just work through her.

Or bad writing, since that's Korra in a nutshell to me

That's why he was shit. His attack was to literally shit in your general direction.

Did anybody else in either series ever do that thing where Aang ran super fucking fast. I mean, that combined with the other airbending defensive nonsense like the air scooter and blowing shit around, could Korra even hit him?

If Aang proved anything in TLA, it's that being a powerhouse means fuck all. Korra regularly gets her ass kicked because she can't strategize worth a damn, while Aang constantly beat enemies significantly more powerful/more experienced because he's a trickster at heart. Aang would curbstomp because Korra is painfully predictable with her power and is pathetically easy to dance around.

Isn't that Jinora?
I don't think we've seen Aang in that outfit and Aang also has grey eyes not brown eyes.

OP you were just trying to trick people weren't you?

And that makes him the best of the siblings. Ever heard anyone say "I can kill you just by farting!"? Well, Meelo can!

Friendly reminder all of Korra's villains were defeated by ass pulls like Jinora spirit magic or pulling Airbending out of her ass, she never actually won against anything but lackeys

What the fuck was the butterfly supposed to be? Seriously, What the fuck?!

I agree that Korra is the strongest physically but she never really attain spiritual balance and self discipline. The fight would go similar to when Aang fought general Zhao he had the upper hand in raw strength but Aang manage to use his own power against him.

Well he's a pacifist is what I mean and korra loves to fight and dominate

>Oh no, I have fallen into the water! Better use a giant waterspout to put myself 20 feet in the air!

Could Korra handle the banter? How is she in the comic books?

That shit sounds hot.

>Korra almost never wins any fight that isn't a season finale where the write realizes it might be awkward if the world actually ended or the MC died
>"Korra is the better fighter"

did we watch the same series? god damn

I can't see Korra lasting more than five seconds against Ozai desu, her feats were never on that level.

She wasn't as hotheaded by the time she saved Kuvira though. So I think it'd be more of a matter of whether or not Aang could keep dodging rather than her just getting angry and totally losing it like Zhao did.

>The fight would go similar to when Aang fought general Zhao he had the upper hand in raw strength
Rewatch Ozai and Aang's fight, then rewatch Korra's fight with Zaheer or someone else, and then ask yourself if Korra seriously looks more powerful than Aang.

Aang is hitting puberty and if Korra was smart she would use her body to distract him.

Korra already won. She killed Aang is the season 2 finale. As well as every other avatar.

>Korra
>winning

Season 1: Blindsides Amon out a window with airbending, causing him to expose himself as a fraud in front of his followers. Til that point Korra was basically his punching bag, she had basically no chance if they had actually continued to fight

Season 2: Jinora saves Korra's ass because she can't into spirits

Season 3: Korra gets poisoned by Zaheer, would have died if the rest of the airbenders hadn't caught Zaheer for her and there weren't metalbenders on hand to get the mercury out

Season 4: Villain surrenders after Korra saves her from out of control weapon. Til that point, Kuvira had Korra dead to rights in every battle

>people STILL think Korra liking to fight = Korra is good at fighting

You guys are all ignoring the real topic which is:
Korra VS Jinora.

Jinora seems to be a huge marysue and "the smart one", versus Korra also being a marysue but a total idiot. Korra is still the Avatar though and is much stronger than Jinora so she would win.

Korra cant fight airbender for shit for all we know.

The avatar state was a mistake

Oh boy, oh geez.

Aang likes brown chicks so much he became one. Holy Shit, that would be unfair.

This is Korra's Avatar State.

This is Aang's Avatar State.

They had to come up with something to explain why her god mode wasn't an insta-win. Unfortunately, what they came up with was stupid. At least Aang's excuse was believable

Worst part is, even as a hypocrite, Amon was still right

You're forgetting the most important factor here. What's stopping Aang from just taking her bending away

Seriously, it's pretty underwhelming. I would get it if it looked like that AFTER she cut ties with every other Avatar, but this was the case since she entered the AS for the first time.

Aang could push the sea aside and crack mountains. Korra barely knew how to make a small tornado.

Of course he was. Benders had magical powers while non bender had... what? Kung Fu?

This is a difference in budget

>You know Aang? Not all battles need to be fights
>W-What do you mean?
>Oh, I show you
>K-Katara! KATARA!
>She ain't here, bitch. Just me.

someone implies to her that there are people who might have a problem with her being romantically involved with another woman and she gets all heated over it at the dinner table. Korra would be extremely easy to rile up, Aang could piss her off without even realizing he was doing it.

Doubt Aang would insult her over her bisexuality. Something else, maybe.

help me senpai

No yeah, he wouldn't give a shit about that, he'd just make some snide crack when she missed a shot and she'd flip her shit

It would be close but Aang is just way too quick and elusive for Korra to reliably pin down. Meanwhile Aang mastered blind earth bending which gives him a huge advantage against anyone who needs to touch the floor. Not to mention we see him doing crazy shit like cleaving a buzzard with nothing but a gust of wind from a half mile away. What's Korra got that can even compare? She didnt even master the Avatar state properly. Aside from her being older its all Aang

>Pucker up, Twinkle Toes. Give mama some sugar
>B-But what about Katara?! What about Asami?!
>Oh, they be here in a couple of minutes. Katara was specially thirsty for some reason
>Oh geez!
>Now, how about you do what I said

Wasn't she filled with poison here though?

Yeah, Mercury I think. But in all honesty, it wasn't really that different from when she did her AS in the past seasons.

Kid aang or hardened and experienced 40 year old aang?

It took Korra 12 years to do something Aang did in 6 months?

Why is this even a question.

It was the exact same as the other times, which is kind of sad when you think about it.
Goddamn LoK was garbage.

Spiritbending the guy that gave her back her bending?

Kek

>Worst part is, even as a hypocrite, Amon was still right
He was chosen by the spirits like he said he was? That the plan he had to make sure the non-benders are treated equally among each other amounted to having depictions of his mask everywhere?

Korra jobbed to almost everyone she ever fought, and I'm really struggling to remember her winning any of her important fights outside of blindsiding Amon with her bullshit free Airbending. I remember she beat up that group of Triads in the first(?) episode, but after that it's just a series of embarrassing defeats.
Aang would lit-er-al-ly run circles around Korra.