Cheese

Jesus Christ

guys, Ted seems like an unapologetically nice guy

Delegates

Cuck shed

Guac

Gopra

the phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantom of the delegates is theeeeeeeeeere inside my mind

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication. Touch me, trust me, savor each delegation.

Cruz is the man. A good , wholesome family man. I respect him .

That's jeb!

Dahnald

elections.

And on the night of hallows eve the phantom and his army of skelegates descended onto the convention.

Skellegates

Delegates

Dahnald

Drive-through

Dah-pra

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

Shitpost

youtube.com/watch?v=XyvgJYTwJK8

THIS IS WHAT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE LOOKS LIKE, DAHNULD

NOW GIVE ME THOSE DELEGATES OR I'LL DESTROY THIS CONVENTION HALL

This

El Rato

I'm reading this as a couple of skeletons are dancing on the screen and I'm losing my shit lmaooo