Teen Titans Go! Has an episode about college debt

youtube.com/watch?v=ml8RT2c4vE8

They also have one about rental property and are planning to do a sequel this season.

Bump

...is it wrong that I get a boner for starfire forcing raven to stroke her armpit hair while purring?
Like, what am I supposed to do with THAT?

Of course not. Why else would I use it?

no. this show is full of fetish fuel and the writers know damn well what they're doing.

It's hilarious.

Cool!

>no. this show is full of fetish fuel and the writers know damn well what they're doing.
it's a shame how long it's been since we last got a Lady Legasus episode

The artstyle doesn't work for it though, unlike something with more realistic proportions like totally spies

Kids are learning a lot from this show, gotta give them that
>mfw when I heard about my mom overhearing a kid correctly breakdown equity to their parents while she was shopping
The parent did not know how to deal with that shit

but like

why

muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

Because as much as people wanna complain about TTG making kids stupider, they're probably learning more from it than you'd think. Arbitrary knowledge but still knowledge.

Because TTG is good and you are sour grapes.

TTGo is gonna teach you shit and you're gonna like it

That armpit hair...

>some kids today understand equity while tumblrinas cant even tell apart from equality and equity

shiiiieeet
born in le wrong generation indeed

They also had a redpilled episode about becoming villains and one of their plans was to buy media outlets and use politicians to spread their agenda so they can control the world without anybody knowing. Not joking

WAY. TOO. EVIL, GIRL!

I read in an interview that in an addition to teaching the same morals you'd find in any other show, they decided to have fun and teach things that barely gets discussed in cartoons, let alone kids shows.
I can tell people involved in this show are really having fun.

Let's not forget about the episode where they discuss how a Share Economy takes money away from legitimate businesses and destroys the economy.

haha for laughs