Christina Miller appreciation thread

Let's thank her for approving all these great shows for CN in 2018!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11agOrR4wvk
youtube.com/watch?v=yji5VcZicUc
wgnradio.com/2017/09/13/the-business-behind-cartoons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder: If you want change, quit complaining on the internet and actually give CN the feedback it needs so they can make you lorefags shut up.

It could be worse
Much much worse.

He gave you the action garbage you guys wanted. The only issue were two random cartoons that didn't even last and a couple of live action shows that were easily avoidable.

Not true, so many amazing shows were greenlit under him and you can't deny it, sure he wasn't flawless, but he approved of shows that eventually led to the renaissance.

Lmao his reign was garbage and it ended CN city

>September 2007

Out of Jimmy's Head
>October 2007

Goosebumps
>November 2007

Chowder
>December 2007

Transformers: Animated
>January 2008

Johnny Test
George of the Jungle
>February 2008

The Mr. Men Show
>March 2008

Chop Socky Chooks
>April 2008

Ben 10: Alien Force
>June 2008

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
Total Drama Island

Are you omitting Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Rick and Morty on purpose or are you just retarded?

>couple live action shows
All these garbage live action shows were approved while he was CEO (except big bag).

He wanted to turn it into some kinda live action channel.

Saw Summer Camp Island at a screening at SVA. Animation is bad but I think its pretty comfy. Elephant kid gets cucked in the end though

>He wanted to turn it into some kinda live action channel.
He was trying to do what Nick and Disney were doing, but fortunately for us, he failed, at least this ended up being a good thing since CN moved away from even the possibility of doing live action ever again.

Rick and Morty is adult swim not CN dumbass

Also 3 good cartoons for 20 bad shows is not worth it. Also see which is unforgivable

>shitting on the mr men show

CN lost all their fucking money because of Boston.They did not have enough money to make new cartoons.

So this is all Boston's fault?

Rick and Morty was picked up by Adult Swim, and Gumball was picked up by Cartoon Network Europe.
Gumball was never shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=11agOrR4wvk

>Rick and Morty is adult swim not CN dumbass
are you dumb?
4 good shows that revitalized western animation are better than the 1 good one Miller approved of (We Bare Bears)

Yes but Snyder approved it, retard.

Are you having trouble understanding that CN and adult swim are two separate networks sharing one channel space. With two different CEOs you absolute retard?

Lmaoing at your life

youtube.com/watch?v=yji5VcZicUc

They want cookie cutter, diversity filled, quota meeting shows. They don't care about content - just something advertisers will pay to play commercials with and that could maybe sell merch. They're going to the least common denominator route for the easiest payoff. Because they don't care.

If the channel fails at this point, so be it, some money was made, and Turner can just cash them out and the channel will be dead. The current executives have nothing to worry about nor want anything out of the network. They. Don't. Care.

>A single mistake from complete chodes who only run the deepest darkest late night death spots costs your network everything and it's entire future.

Before this incident, I had the sensation the Adult Swim crew believed they could do whatever they wanted, but I always ignored the shitty behavior and the garbage bin shows in favor of paying attention only to what I liked. Just like every person who says JUST IGNORE IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. As if it can't do any harm if you just ignore it.

Yet here we are.

Source where he says Rick and Morty was approved under his period. Literally said by himself.

wgnradio.com/2017/09/13/the-business-behind-cartoons/

At 17:13

"Rick and Morty" was produced when I was there, he also said before that that he made the block for Adult Swim air earlier than 11.

Flapjack and chowder made that era worth it

From Snyder himself:
"One of the things I'm most proud of when I joined CN and I went there was AS started at 11 at night and through the time I was there we actually moved AS to start a 8 and AS, one of their greatest shows right now was developed and produced when I was there and it's called Rick and Morty"

Kill yourselves.

AS part starts at 17:00

5/6 of these shows aren't even out yet, numbnuts.

and ok: ko is good

>Let's thank her for approving all these great shows for CN in 2018

No Snyder was only in charge of CN, he was never in charge of Adult Swim. No where in that interview did he say he was even a part of it. All he did was allow adult swim to air earlier, which I admit was good of him to do so.

But he did not approve Rick and Morty that was not his position. You're interpreting what he said incorrectly.

The video made me sick

OK KO's pilot was made while snyder was president

same thing with Out of Jimmy's Head with Samples

plus a good chunk of those shows you're listing were imports

>A rip off of Regular Show
>A rip off of Over The Garden Wall
>A rip off of Gumball
>A rip off of Clarence
>I actually like this one
>A rip off of Teen Titans Go
Well, CN is kill

This

Yeah, OKAY. However, where does it say he approved the show's production itself? Gumball's production was approved by Daniel Lennard in Cartoon Network Studio Europe (during the year 2007), not under Stuart Snyder at all.

He probably mentions it because he must've also had a say on it.

3/6 of these seem watchable, though

No he doesn't have say on it at all, he attributes assisting them to access more airtime resulting in them being more successful.

In that same interview he describes adult swim and cartoon network as "a marriage" because they both have the same parent organization (turner). They have different CEOs though and he has no say in the matter.

The only one of these I'm "excited" for is summer camp island, and that's only because i think it has potential to be really good and strange

You're only just noticing?

Turns out he was a tapir all along.

Based on those clips from the pilot, I don't think the animation's bad; the method they used (traditional, paper animation instead of doing it digitally) was just pointless if the characters are supposed to look on-model throughout the entire thing.

Hopefully, the final show allows the board artists' styles to show through much like AT (especially since a huge chunk of the crew came directly from the latter).

Are western cartoons done for?

>Frog poster
Gee I wonder why you have such shit taste.

>Johnny test
>TDI
>chowder
>George of the jungle
>chop socky chinks
Jesus user have standards

>shitting on Goosebumps

I wish someone would assassinate her dumbass

They'll just replace her with someone more incompetent. Think about it, man.

Fuck you, unikitty is actually fun.

>Goosebumps
>Chowder
>Transformers: The Animated Series
>The Mr. Men Show
>Flapjack
>Total Drama

Are implying any of those are bad?

>>A rip off of Regular Show
The pilot felt kind of different from RS. It doesn't have that supernatural touch to it.

CNReal was garbage but it was only 2-3 hours a day of garbage. I'd take Snyder over what we have now.

Then again I don't watch CN anymore.