What do YOU know about the earth, Sup Forums?

what do YOU know about the earth, Sup Forums?

I know it's awful and I'd do anything to get out and get some alien puss.

God isnt real

It's roughly flat

it round nigga

Then look somewhere else. Gems don't have puss

If leave the countries worth a shit alone we'll give you Canada, Russia and the entire Middle East.

It's a planet full of retards, most of whom couldn't regcognize a space cruiser until it right in front of them, and those that did, forgot it immediately. It is also home to bunch of Deviant rebels, all led by the Deviant amalgam between their former leader, and one of dumbass humans. Naturally, this abomination is both a mental and physical invalid. Best just to blow the place to smithereens.

But they can modify their bodies to become your perfect waifu or if you're normal your ideal woman

What in the actual fuck is stopping them from just going to Earth and taking it over? Shit would easier than the fucking Seven Hour War.

Bad writing.

They can them if given examples, rose made a full reproductive system. And the earth gems made functional digestive systems. Pearl hates eating because she hates the sensation of voiding waste. Amethyst likes it. You can definitely teach a diamond how to make a big diamond pussy

>Hey can you put in a good word for me with that big-assed blue sister of yours? I wanna get in on that.

/thread
Pack it up boys.

It's all mine. And you cannot have any of it.

They're still under the impression that the cluster is going to emerge and destroy the planet soon

What would the point be? They think the cluster is about to blow it up, they just need to wait for a little while. And now Blue Diamond wants some more humans. Or at least that was late season 4. Now they clearly have no idea what to do, and a war is starting. If they find out the cluster is bubbled, they'll just blow the entire thing up.

Bad writing and filler.

id give blue diamond some more human

It's home to the greatest civilization in the universe

Only the older model gems are capable of alterating their physical forms. But Newer gems like Peridot are canonically incapable of shapeshifting.

>she still has a mouth though
>AND she doesn't need to breath

>tfw you will never rest between Blue Diamonds butt cheeks while she has another sob fest.

B-but my fantasies...

It's a shithole.

Apparently more than you, you cunt !

Will remain dashed and unfulfilled

ywn sit in her lap and cry all night together watching sad movies and sharing your deep personal pains with each other.

I live there

It kind of sucks

>not the subject of the thread
>fails to account for the actual writing in the show.
Shitposters gonna shitpost

And feet, and cleavage, and an ass. You just gotta be creative

Please kill us Yellow Diamond

Gems don't. Diamonds? They just might.

nah. If you actually watch the show, they think theres a giant bomb thats gonna blow it in a few years. Also, blue diamond wants human slaves. But shes picky so its not like they can come and enslave everyone. She just wants the nice ones.
There is a reason. I still want them to come allready but,yeah