DuckTales 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=oUORUnP9sUo

We Darkwing now.

>They didn't recast

Thank. God.

Though I wonder why Jim got an exemption while every other actor get replaced.

>wearing a 'Legends are Born in November' tshirt
>Darkwing will show up in the new series sometime in November

Deepest lore.

Episode 2 where?

literally 4 more days.

Thanks muh dude.

Saturday!

Talespin And Darkwing crossover when?

Darkwing Ducktalespin?

What's with all the primetime show actors mixed in with disney ones?

you have to recast actors that are DEAD, dummy

RIP

His birthday is in November as well.

What is this? It's just a bunch of people singing and acting silly.

The guy at 1:30 is Jim Cummings, the voice of Darkwing Duck.

i love it how they just put him in the middle out of fucking nowhere.

...anyone think that they are pushing this show too much?

It's a reboot of a beloved 90s show with some of Disney's best-known characters that's coming out in less than a week, what do you expect?

I was half expecting the cast of Star Wars and the MCU....

That being said, I do wonder if Gosling will meet the Huey, Dewy, Louie and Webby.

It's the most marketing you'll see for any Disney XD show

F

You seem to be so used to things getting abandoned and never internally advertised you thought it was normal

I wanna fuck Booboo Stewart

squorkalart

Three caballeros by squorkalart

>fucking Raven-Symoné
>cast of "Raven's Home"
Nani?!

So what will be Darkwing's place in the reboot? I don't get the impression that this is a universe where actual superheros and supervillains fight each other.

Cool

Yeah bitches!

Probably the villains just stick to St Canard, I mean original Ducktales had Gizmo Duck so don't think too hard about it.

Launchpad's VA is still around, healthy, and eve tried to audition for the new show, but got rejected.

I suppose Jim Cummings get in because of his disney roles and because DW is probably not gonna be main cast character, so they don't need the celebrity power.

Having celebrities in the place of traditional VAs, just for the sake of celebrity, is one of the trends I have really come to dislike in recent years. I find it a little condescending, in fact.

What about celebrity VAs?

That's fine, of course. As long as it's a good fit, and not just some big name shoehorned in to [presumably] create viewer interest.

why are so many cartoon characters ginger? makes no sense
disney put extra subliminal mrssaging in this one

>Talespin
Not unless it's a flashback to Scrooge's earlier adventures. We know that Cape Suzette exists in this world, though, since they mentioned it in the first episode.

>Liv and Maddie
>Descendants 2
>Dove Cameron stars in both
>Only puts her in the former, the show that ended
Weird, I thought Disney had more faith in Descendants to be successful

Mighty Ducks when?

You didn't nail anything little kid. Your parents got lucky and managed to convince someone who convinced someone you'll be an actor instead of an annoying pain in the ass who's snorting coke off of a Chippendale's stripper in ten years.

>why are so many cartoon characters ginger? makes no sense

Same reason as so many anime characters have hair that's green or blue or other impossible colours; it's an easy way to make a character visually distinct from the rest of the cast, and one which only strains credulity to a certain point without going too far.

Look at the South Park kids. You have one character with brown hair, one blonde, one redhead and one with black. With or without anything on their heads you can immediately tell them apart even when their facial features are essentially identical.

He'll be a fictional TV superhero the nephews idolize

We already know St. Canard exists, though. They mention it in the first episode, along with Spoonerville and Cape Suzette.

We already know that Manhattan exists, but the Avengers are still just fictional superheroes.

The difference is that there's no point in introducing St. Canard as a real place without Darkwing Duck, short of a conscious bait-and-switch. You don't drop hints and then say, "This thing we got you hyped for is actually less important than you thought," unless your goal is to disappoint people.

Unless he decides to try to be a REAL hero?

Wait! I just remembered that they've said they plan to adapt old plots into the new show. The old show had an episode, "Where No Duck Has Gone Before", where Scrooge bought a studio that made the triplets favorite show, some Star Trek rip off. It was an episode of Launchpad proving he was a real hero compared to the annoying actor, Major Courage, who only played at being a hero. They fought aliens.

What if they redo that but with Launchpad and DW teaming up to fight REAL supervillains?

Why did people think they would? He literally still voice acts in Disney cartoons today

Why do they keep shooting off money like that?

user, I don't know if you've forgotten, but this is how advertising your hype shows are supposd to be done. You're supposed to do crazy things like this because it gets attention