Opinions on Jon

What are your thoughts on Jon Oliver? Is he the edge-master we deserve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
metatube.com/en/videos/295709/The-Tonight-Show-John-Olivers-Wife-Rapped-with-LL-Cool-J/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shill detected, Oliver is a fucking cuck

Post your best current year man memes

I don't mind him half as much as his fans. The fact that people cite his show to make actual arguments is infuriating. He's just a comedian, not one I care for but a comedian nonetheless.

hold on, I think I have some...

It is no longer the previous year, rather the current year. Its 2016 why do black people even exist I thought we moved past that ugh

I can't find any of mine. saved.

hes used his show to bring attention to some genuinely interesting shit that i didn't know about like the one about public defenders but i learned pretty quick where his priorities lie and every time i watch him it makes me rage now

same. I know I have more but all my memes are just shoved into once folder and I don't organize them so it's really hard to find it. You'll see me posting them around eventually on here user. Most of them are my oc

youtube.com/watch?v=o8yiYCHMAlM

i lost all respect for him after this
"schools are segregated because they arent diverse enough and there arent enough niggers there"

top FUCKING kek his face

His podcast The Bugle was actually really good. Mostly about absurd shit, not SJW stuff.

His show sucks. All SJW shit. Sure he does sometimes do non partisan shit that is interesting, like sub prime auto loans being retarded, but it's all serious and not funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

He like all left comedians and all right shock journalism radio guys are a huge problem. They wind up being where most people get their news and opinions. The leftist comedian guys can always hide behind "I was just joking" and they both have to power of post production editing to make the other side look like idiots.

Truly wonderful times we live in.

>implying John Oliver's teeth look that good

Sup Forums getting triggered by stuff like that is telling though. It's a safe space. People literally think it's ok for a public defender to be asleep in court because "niggers lol."

You can get guilty verdicts and have a conscious defender. ..

He'd look a lot better with his teeth kicked in

Seconded that shit is gold

ivory tower intellectual

thinks we're bigots for not wanting to deal with spics and niggers yet he lives in a 100% white gated community

John Oliver was sent over the Atlantic to teach Americans how to be proper cuckolds.

Acts like he has a dildo up his ass at all times.

I've seen circles edgier than this fuck.
Ivory tower as well.

Holy shit I had never seen that full quote before. Fuck this limey in the taint with a knife

Sup Forums hates him because he consistently blows them the fuck out, but the man is fucking hilarious and his skits are usually pretty well researched.

Complete fucking cuckold:
metatube.com/en/videos/295709/The-Tonight-Show-John-Olivers-Wife-Rapped-with-LL-Cool-J/

Needs to be fired. I cut the cord because of this cunt.

You hear me Comcast?

Personally I consider him a target of opportunity. Sure he is an agent of disinformation attempting to destroy civilization and a total faggot but would you pack your ammo bag and set out on a suicide mission just to kill him? Pretty clearly no while the heads of the companies that own the major (((news))) companies (or their children) are still breathing. on the other hand if your sights drifted over this faggot moving form target to target you might earn a trip to hell for not pulling the trigger on this piece of shit. Just saying

Youre going to jail for this post if he dies btw