Name a better Robin or sidekick in general to Batman than this guy. Protip: oh wait, you can't!

Name a better Robin or sidekick in general to Batman than this guy. Protip: oh wait, you can't!

Tim Drake is the most boring of all the Robins. At least Dick has the distinction of being the first Robin and has a decent supporting cast; Tim has nothing beyond the Titans/Young Justice and his role in bringing Robin back after Todd's death. Now he is essentially useless and I wished he stayed dead

Tim was also the definition of a Mary Sue, or at least a character designed solely to appeal to kids of the 90's. The only thing he's missing is a fucking skateboard.

I love how 90's kid nostalgiafags are constantly talking about how Tim is the best Robin but can't actually come up with any reasons.

>Tim Drake is the most boring of all the Robins.
Yeah in other words Tim's the best and most competent.

Don't get real-world reading experience confused with "best Robin (within DC reality)".

If I was Batman I'd rather work with Tim than Dick, Jason, or Damian. Tim's by far the most competent and most reliable.

Oh but if I wanted to read a good Batman story I'd probably choose Damian Robin.

t. dickfag. Go suck it.

>definition of a Mary Sue
totally agree
He was a super genious at fighting, lady shiva wanted to trained and fighting him, same with the blonde dude with a spider in the chest
He was a super detective in par with bruce, recognized by rha´s, etc. etc.
He was a super hacker tech guy better than oracle
He was a super leader and bff in young justice / teen titans, he was superson with his father, whatever thing you can think he was a freaking genious and never do wrong

I think we really need to think like Tim is the best Robin in terms of "being a good sidekick"!

> super fighter
> gets his ass handed to him always.

Fighter plus Tim do not go together.

>Name a better Robin or sidekick in general to Batman
Alfred.

>Tim Drake is the most boring of all the Robins.
You have to view Tim in context. He came of age int he 90's when everything was gritty and extreme with suffering and death and misery. And Tim was... nice. He was well-adjusted. He had a sense of humor.

Tim was just such a contrast to the rest of comics at the time that he stood out.

Now Tim is angsty, angry and generically 90's. He's pissed away everything that made him stand out, everything that made people like him, every relationship, history and backstory and he has a terrible 'extreme' costume but no compelling character traits whatsoever. He's now just a generic asshole to his team conspirator.
It's the most stock 'interesting!' characteristics executed in the most boring way. In other words; Teen Titans.

I got your number right here, pal.

She even showed up before Robin too.

Don't tell me, tell it to the FUCKIN HACKS who wrote this crap.

Once a comic character has been written out of character for more than 8 years they almost never recover.

Cassandra Chain has been out of circulation for that long. Is she faring better than Bart Allen did?

>In other words; Teen Titans.
Since when is TT Robin not Dick?

this dude : rason todd
>handsome
>amazon redhead pussy destroyer
>best boy

She is written by fucking Tynion, so no. Not even Anarky can save her "I'm the anti-Batman" attitude.

Yes, she's faring better than Bart, the other Cassie, and Kon.

Tim beats Lady Shiva like three or four times
>Fighter plus Tim do not go together.

Tim beating shiva a second time

Tim beating Shiva a FUCKING THIRD time

A better Robin than Tim Drake?

Carrie Kelly, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown.

Just the Robins I can think of off the top of my head who are better Robins than Tim.

From what I've seen, most of the virulently anti-Tim crowd don't actually read comics, let alone have read older comics. To be fair, that second image doesn't really count because Tim was hopped up on crazy drugs that drastically increased his physical abilities.

Tim has stupid hair

duke thomas

I'm not virulently anti-Tim, I just think he's outlived his use, he was basically a stand in from when Jason died to whenever someone could be fucked creating a new Robin. Morrison did that and since then Tim hasn't got much of a purpose left.

If he "graduated" like Dick and Jason I wouldn't have a problem with him, but with him constantly being a Robin when Damian exists is just kind of dumb.

Steph is the best supporting cast member any Robin ever had so that's not really true.