Watch it Chrissy

The meme that Italians/Sicilians aren't white needs to end on this board. I'm part Sicilian and probably whiter than half of you retards. "B-but Sicilians are part sand nigger." No one gives a shit about a study done on 20 random ass people from Sicily. REAL Sicilians are white. Fight me you fucking degenerates. /rant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=yzOW14bLlOI
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM54400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking greasy wops always wanting to fight.

You disgusting guineas aren't white.

i was waiting so long to watch him die just to be disappointed.

>Sicilians
>White

As an American of Italian descent, this meme never bothered me. I always felt that anyone who says Italians aren't white are either trolling and don't really believe that, or they are flat out fucking morons. But it does bother me now. Not personally, but from a higher level. This meme DOES need to end, even as a joke, because it only plays into the divide and conquer, no one is fully white so let's all integrate nonsense.

ITT: Genuine Italian/Sicilian heroes

>"Sicilians are part sandnigger"

Part nigger****

Watch it dago

OP is right
The natives are white

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Essential watching for "white" Sicilians.

Oh wow it's in a movie?! It must be true!

I completely agree

Nobody actually believes Italians aren't white tho.

That would be just too stupid, like never read a history book stupid.

Thank you my white friend

(((movies)))

who do you think came up with that scene?

This goes for any europeans tbqh (Iberians, Slavs, Irish)

Italians are the line.

Anything darker is automatically a shitskin subhuman with a few exceptions who are honorary Aryan

That scene is literally >american education though

Also
> Quentin Tarantino

Sicilian here.
Allahu akbar kill all white heatens tbqh

That's the thing though. As I said, I'm part Sicilian. Pale white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair.

THIS. Thanks OP. Made almost this exact thread and with the same pic in the summer but no one really joined in. Well done

The guy was supposed to be joking in the scene. He's basically user that forgot he is not on Sup Forums, so he ends up with a bullet in his head.

>Italians/Sicilians
Don't ever mention these two in the same breath ever again retard

Sicilians ARE NOT Italian

Sicilians ARE NOT white

>b-buh-buh
Shut the fuck up retard, not even the ancient Romans viewed Sicilians as Italians. They weren't even italic speaking people nor did they live on the italic peninsula, Sicilians were psuedo Jew Greek refugees obsessed with degeneracy who got bfto by both Carthage and Rome.

In fact their were Guallic Senators and Celto-Iberian senators in Rome before there were any Sicilian ones.

Sicilians are the niggers of Europe, just go home and kys

I'm Sicilian too and we definitely are the niggers of white people.

I wouldn't want it any other way though. The fact your all butthurt about what Sup Forums thinks just proves your a pathetic cuck.

This is retarded. This is why half of you Sup Forumsacks are retards. I thought race was about bone structure and skull shape? Arabs are considered white. Sooo....

you aint white you fucking grease ball
fuck off back to the nigger gangs, the bloods the crips the maffia all nigger gangs full of niggers.

ITALIANS
ARE
NOT
WHITE

BTFO FOREVER GUIDO

Are you 100% italian, no other european country on the mix? Kinda boring

My grandmother is German, grandmother on father side Spanish descendant and my grandfather Italian and Austro-Hungarian descend.

There's even a bit of Sweden too, crazy shit.

they're totally white except for that one time when the moors dominated southern Italy and bred until the offspring were dark skinned with brown eyes and black greasy hair while the north to this day still look germanic

t. half Sicilian

>Italians.

>Not shitskins.

Total bullshit.

Just accept it and let it go.

You look like Latinos.

Eggplant.

Terrone desu

The evidence is scant but Sicels were most likely Italics, even though they weren't the only ones inhabiting the island.

>the moors in sicily
>niggers
They were sandniggers tho

>Brown eyes = Not white meme

Kek, looks like the Sicilians are triggered. No, the Moors weren't 100% black, but many of them were.

Northern Italians are white

Southern Italians are hairy ugly moor arab nigger rape babies

>strawman

>Argentina
>having any say in what is considered white

Arabs despise niggers more than Europeans, I doubt they brought any of them in their adventures overseas.

did you know that the arabs ruled sicily for 400 years?

>I doubt they brought any of them in their adventures overseas
they may have as castrated slaves

Also, look at this:

Here is an "Old School" Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzOW14bLlOI

Tell me he isn't brown skinned.

Italians aren't white, give it up baby.

Actually in the Arab slave trade, the slaves could become normal citizens of the Islamic state once they adopted islam since Islamic people can't enslave other Islamic people. Also many African males were used as slave soldiers and sent to fight on behalf of the Islamic state. Anyone of them lucky enough to have not been castrated probably had their fair share in the rapings. So yeah, the blacks traveled north alongside the Arabs when all this was happening.

Stfu negro

Doesn't matter if Italians are white or not, why would anyone call himself "white"? The vast majority of white people are subhuman feminized cucks and low iq racists

This is one of the most triggering image for an Italian. Good job.

Not even Italians think Sicilinggers are white.

>t. bean nigger

kek

What about Greeks? White or no?

hahaha fuckinng great

The Mediterranean race is a sub-race of Whites. Even Arabs can be considered White when they acquire White/Western culture.

>who do you think came up with that scene?

As a matter of fact it was Quentin Tarantino.

Only north Italia is white

t. descendent of italians from the glorious LOMBARDIA

was looking for a chance to post this

dude you know how much raping and pillaging went on in the roman empire. constantinople was turned into a slave state and was considered a white utopia. as far as im concerned every race saw the roman empire and wanted to fuck it and cum inside

Lombard Italians are mostly Celtic and Germanic.

>Even Arabs can be considered White when they acquire White/Western culture.

No way. Arabs are Semites. They are a full step away from even being near-Whites like Georgians or Armenians.

I linked True Romance. I'm not going to bother replying to all your posts, but yes it would appear only a small number of enslaved Moors were black. I previously thought Berbers, from North Africa, were black. The Berbers comprised almost half of the Berber population. This is not the case. Though Berbers share some ancestry with the Blacks of Africa, they are typically considered more Arab than otherwise. I apologize to the half-arab Sicilians I offended.

People just taking the piss out of you!!! Italians are awesome, and this coming from an Irishman.

Didn't know about that. I was only shitposting. Anything else about Lombardia? I was planning a visit next year.

Berbers comprised almost half of the MOOR population****

Paulie was Neapolitan you dumb fuck, not sicilian, I don't think there were sicilians in Tony's crew.

Language =/= Race

Are North Indians Whiter than Semites?

WATCH IT CHRIS

just no, stop this meme for good, they are celto-meds if anything

t. half nigger

I'm slav myself from Ukraine/Russia, can you all fuck off already with the "slavs are not white" meme
This is not funny at all

Well the Germanic influence was really low. Basically one army that settled there. But they are not very Latin. The Po valley was settled by Celts and the Area was Latinised through cultural transfer and not colonization.

pastanigger

Sup Forums calls the Irish niggers. I dont give a fuck.
French.limp faggots
Brits limey cucks
Swedes literal cucks
Any eastern euro slavic squatters
Spanish spicks

Own it, you mafia mother fuckers!

Slavs are White, but many Russian/Ukrainian speakers have Turkic, Finnic, Iranian or heaven forbid Jewish ancestry.

We actually confirmed Irish are the master race earlier today

Sup Forums uses a 4 leaf clover for a reason

>flat upper lip
>white

rofl

>ITS A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

YOU'RE NOT WHITE!!!

Latin is hardly a well specific ethnicity. Like most north-center Italians, they are basically kurganized neolithic Europeans, i.e neolithic Euros(proto-Meds, basically) mixed with the invading Italic tribes, with also some celtic input from later movements in the case of northern Italians in particular.

The south on the other hand clearly received heavier east Med input, which explains why it plots south-east of north Italy on an European PCA.

are the spanish niggers?

>>youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM54400

You've been reading to many Jewish posts, you will know them by their divide and conquer strategy.

>any post that claims one euro race, usually Irish, Slav, Mediterranean, isn't white, is just a jidf post and should be ignored

>any post claiming that the euro colonies aren't white is probably jidf, but might just be stupidity.

proportionately speaking, latin americans more than the rest should be less white, but thats just because they are older and had to race mix in the absence of a favourable climate and modern medicine or extreme wealth. I expect even Mexico does has a white population of full spanish or w/e descent, I just doubt it can account for more than 10-15% of the population, so statistically, a given Mexican is unlikely to be white, that being said, statistically, a given Brit has an increasingly larger chance of being a Mudslime although that fact is what fuels JIDF's shit stirring.

>Any post claiming that Arabs or Jews are white is obviously just ignorant.

Most euro Jews will have some white ancestry but for the most part they are firmly committed to a non-white Zionist cause,which overrides the fact that they can pass due to phenotypes, every now and then you will get one whose sense of identity and politics will make them an incidental ally, I've heard people refer to Michael Savage and Lauren Southern before, but ultimately they work towards their own - Judeo-Zionist - ends, and they will eventually throw you under the bus, its just their nature, I don't blame them anymore than I do a snake, I just take care not to sleep with vipers.

>Sizzles if exposed to sunlight for more then 5 minutes
>burns faster in the sun then a fucking vampire
>whole population survives on pic related...
>An entire population brought to it's knees b/c of a fucking Potato
>Master Race??
try harder potatonigger... just don't do it near a window

My family is from central to north west Italy. We are Lombards. My family are big people, men and women alike. I'm 6' 3" and I am the shortest male of my three brothers and father. My sister is 5' 10". I have light skin, green eyes and dark blond hair.

Sicilians, on the other hand, are short and squatty, dark and hairy people. Sicilians are some kind of blend of Greek, African, and Arab. The Sicilian island was raped and pillaged so many times and so frequently and for so many decades by arabs from northern Africa that they have literally bred the Italian out of the Sicilian and have replaced it with blood-thirsty ill-tempered african Arab. Sicilians are NOT white by any stretch of the imagination.

Guys I'm Half center Italian, and Half Maltese, does that make me non white?

>TFW my ancestors defended the island against many roach attacks
>TFW we were removing kebab before it was cool

I have
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white during when not exposed to sun or in the winter
>tan nicely when exposed to sun in the warm months

Does that make me a half breed mutant?

is there any website that isn't a shady shit show site (get me flagged by comcast) that i can watch sopranos on?

>>Sup Forums
fuck off with your dead meme

Ungrateful bastards Sicilians are White.

Just look at all these Yellow fever Eurasian Degenerates.

Yellow slavs your nothing but Toilet Piss...

This. Except I love Paulie

WATCH IT, SPIC