Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha.

So Trump's apparently got Russian connections and the S.S. Clinton hit the Wikileaks iceberg and is sinking rapidly.

Perfect.

You're all getting played like the fools you are by the way. Sup Forums's easy. Your thinking is too biaural; it's either really good, or really shit. No grey area, everything is black and white with you which makes things real easy for people like me.

People like me who are going to cash out when Trump wins.

Pleasure doing business with you sluts ;) oh, and let's talk about your little "Kek" god shall we? :)

Kerh and Kerhet are the Gods of Chaos and Night. Kekui and Kekuit are the darkness that covered the primordial abyss of water. Pepe (or in this instance, Apepi) is the fiend of darkness that needs to be destroyed in order for the sun to reveal itself. Source? Read a fucking book, it's from Egypt by Lewis Spence. Not everything is on Wikipedia.

So logically, not only are you worshiping the WRONG GOD, not only is your Pepe hypersigil the WRONG SIGIL, we need to fall back on that 1 friendly reminder;

YOU ONCE AGAIN GOT OUTSMARTED BY 1 GUY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9GJOWkLrg0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digimon is shit

Agreed pokemon is better.

Suck it Omegamon fag

What a fucking gay picture.
0/10 post, didn't even read.

Not attacking the argument? Have nothing to say?

Oh and by the way I don't really give a fuck about Digimon. It was a childhood thing, it's in my past.

This whole thing is making me laugh because you're all just playing my war game.

Now bump the thread sweetheart :)

>it's in my past

So two weeks ago?

>checked flag
>it's the blue one
Fucking blue people.

Actually, we would consider this 4 months ago.

This whole thing was orchestrated, I went to several different sites to pull this off. We were well prepared for this.

Cheers for bumping the thread by the way, once I win that dosh on Trump I'll live like Notch just to shit you guys off ;)

fucking faggots

Omnimon is the baddest as mf around

So you're too young and/or stupid to understand what I was implying.

Don't spend all that money at the servo, Darren.

I really dont understand what are tou ranting about.

hope you enjoy your "cash out" aussie bro. Btw no one is praising "apepi" in this site, you got your shit wrong.

Thanks Shaz. Get me a largie down the bottle-o while you're at it.

Thanks man, also in the context of Apepi, this is related to Ogdoad mythology.

Pepi was actually a Pharoah.

Totally in the past, I can tell by your name & picture selection.

How do digimon fans like you profit off the election? If Trump wins, will that fuck with the importing of your Chinese cartoons?

Nigga even yu-gi-oh is better than this shit

Sage goes in all fields

Probably just pool all the money into Cyber Sleuth DLC and Tamagotchi's like autists do.

Only joking. This whole thing was done more for a psychoanalytical argument. There's science to meme magic in the sense that it's psychology. The way people react to material and the ripple effect it creates has been an exceedingly good and fun experiment.

So you're admitting a Trump victory? Thanks, all I needed to know.

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on here.

Why don't we sit down, do a temporary cease-fire and let's shoot the shit about meme magic / chaos magick?

So we understand that the use of a meme when it goes viral creates a ripple effect. You see it all the time; people saying memes IRL, people creating more content revolving around the meme etc.

It's being honed and refined, but think of the opportunities we have with this.

Could we branch anything off here? Say for example, this thread. Steering a political election in the favour of gambling. We could theoretically get rich off memes if the betting is based on a popularity contest.

What about performing an action? What would someone do if they saw a meme?

What would someone say if they saw it?

Yeah, you're underaged& alright if you can't notice such a blatant Michael Cusack reference.

Please tell us more about how you're some kind of genius level social analyst though.

>"Hey guys! I'm 13 years old, and want to be a bookie for Sup Forums shitposts!"
>"Why is everyone ignoring me!?!?!?"

Australia, control your autists

>not attacking the argument?...

What argument? This is bait, even this comment is bait.

This is why we talk about more important subject, your interest in Digimon.

What? Were you gay or something? You know Pokemon is 10 better right?

This.
Lmao. Shill BTFO. Again.

>Kekui and Kekuit are the darkness that covered the primordial abyss of water.
>Kekui

Is Kek. Kekuit (or Kauket) is the female form of Kek.
Once again, ONE GUY thought he was incredibly clever, and made a small error that rendered his bombastic wall of text totally meaningless.

You've been drawn to this thread by the Digimon picture, you've been drawn to this thread by the autistic tone, as well as the trip and you've also been drawn to this thread by the arrogance that I portray. Expecting angry bumps.

But do you see what I mean here?

In different contexts, we can use media to our advantage. Think of the different views of people that we can use.

You may think of me as a shitposter, but I'm helping you. Like I said before; I'm here to help!

This is even gayer than normal LARPing

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am this Pepsi you speak of. All that you have done is for naught.

And you've seen it happen, Sup Forums is pretty much the place for dank memes at the moment.

Like the #DraftOurDaughters thing.

#DraftOurDaughters was a very clever method of putting your message across. It did it in a subtly humorous way, yet still portrayed a message. People were duped into thinking it was an actual Clinton campaign. It was also on social media, which easily creates a ripple effect to spread across the internet.

So if we look at this, we can see that people will follow the crowd. Sup Forums has numbers, in fact I believe last time I checked (don't quote me on this) there was around 200,000 people that browsed this site.

Imagine it, 200,000 odd people socially engineering memes.

A fucking leaf provides a decent post for once.

So why don't you try to generate some instead of shitposting?

Or are you too young to have any experience in such things?

What I'm trying to do is to get you guys thinking outside the box with this.

How would someone's opinion or view be affected if they saw a meme? What if we take away the context of that meme? For example, Pepe. Take away the context and he's just a cartoon frog. It was given context by people!

This is why sigils, especially hypersigils are potent.

They're potent because if we actually look at this psychologically, the need to belong and follow with a crowd comes into mind, the need to feel accepted comes into mind. People will follow people.

The memes can be in positive or negative context, or even both. Pepe is an interesting one as he has both positive and negative context, but we look at the history for that.

Omnimon, you Warp Digi-volving motherfucker

The ussr is dead where are you drawing this hatred of Russia?

lol
>trust me, i draw sigils and shit
HAHAHAH
FAG

>thinking outside the box
>>>>>>>>>
Says the motherfucker whose every post is part of CIA psyops
Who is dumb enough to think of metaphysics in tridimensional terms

What could we use meme magic / chaos magick for?

Like for example, look at this video;

youtube.com/watch?v=j9GJOWkLrg0

The emails are the people. Omnimon / Omegamon is the hypersigil. But you needed a catalyst to escalate it to what it has been now.

In fact, isn't this a good analogy for what's going on right now?

Diaboromon clones (the Viking looking dudes) are running rampant across the internet, people are rushing to either stop or ensure a war, the internet is the root cause of it.

Let's not forget; Omnimon / Omegamon combines with EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE INTERNET to stop Diaboromon.

Hilary Clinton would be the Diaboromon in this instance. We all know she's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

So if enough people get into this thread and tell you to kill yourself, then that means you're beholden to do it?

I'll get us started.

Fucking kill yourself, kid.

Just hurry up and kill yourself already.

Why do you hate Russia?

I agree my fellow gentleman. I am a practitioner of Dark Euphoria and these plebites do not understand Hillary will win. My hat tips to you(and any damsels out there). I bid you good day.

>nothing personal kid, the thread

Anyway, I believe I've said my piece. I'll leave you all be for the moment, but for the cynical; it will undo you.

Thanks for the fun times, maybe I'll send you a post card. After all, what's a few raindrops between friends? :)

Oh, and also to the fact that I've made at least 17 people in this thread angry. Weird, was only helping you? Ah, but the Sup Forums husk is bitter and cynical; they'll never learn :)

Now bump my thread to the front page and whinge about a person you'll never meet sweeties ;)

>it's in my past
Well, that explains your shit taste.
Omnimonfags are the same as charizardfags.
Develop some fucking taste.

>correcting Memes
Congrats, you have autism.

The puppets are aiming towards Russia because they renounced the globalists and banned them from the country, thus the countries they do have sway over are being conditioned to attack Russia and make an example of them for rejecting the liberal world order.

>Trump's apparently got Russian connections
Actually he doesn't
Hillary however has hundreds
I don't know why you guys are shilling this, just gives Trump more excuses to bring up the fact that she sold Russia some of our uranium
Bullshit you giant cuck
Digimon was dank af and the first 2 seasons btfo all of Pokemon, the first 3 gens of Pokemon are the only non-commie shit Ines and they can't hold a candle to the second season of Digimon let alone the original

You haven't gotten dubs once.

Kek is not pleased with you.

K

Huh, since when did Digimon have Gundams and Knightmare Frames?

>le read a book meme
>too kek

>le nitpick about historical accuracy of memes meme
>topper kek