DC: Metal Event

>Snyder tweeted pic related
>It's just dawned on me how long this event will run for
>I expect most readers will get sick of it by Decemeber
>Anyone else dropped it yet?

I'm still reading, and enjoying, the event, but the fact it'll be going till next year has me a bit worried too.

Why do you guys actually read event comics?

Damnit, we've come this far.
Plus it's not Marvel so I have some small hope it will go well.

Red death is pretty good

I can't stand Snyder's writing but it took me two issues to remember that so I'm a bit disappointed with myself

I like it so far. I even got to see Jonathan Glapion and got my first issue signed.

Dropped after the prologues and the first issue.

I think people on this board get a rush out of making a "DROPPED" declaration. Doesn't matter whether it's good or bad. Then of course proceed to never drop it, but still talk about how much they hate it. I'm sure there'll the plenty of people who jerk themselves off about dropping it, but not many people will have a problem with the various Batman Else-world issues.

Also, you have no idea what greentexting is for.

Hahahhaha cool. More?

6 months, that's pretty standard for most events.

>concern trolling
Hohum

You guys realize we just got issue #2 and we're in late September now, right?
And Sept is the 9th month.
And there are only 12 months in a year.
So, wow, this "big" "bloated" series will barely creep into the second month of next year. How absolutely insane and dreadful.

Yeah I wish events were more like Secret Empire, running issue #0 thru #10 and then an Epilogue one-shot all within the span of 3.5 months with oversized overpriced issues thrown in.
I guess Marvel really figured out the secret to what makes an event successful in 2017, huh?

Did you want them to double ship it with 14 rotating artist like Secret Empire?

what kind of question is that, is there a reason not to read an event comic that affects the DC universe?

>"I wish events were more like Secret Empire"

you've invalidated your opinion completely

Why does Bruce employee devil children as butlers?

>why is a comic monthly

what is even happening Sup Forums

You know damn well this won't have any major lasting consequences other than maybe a character revival that is worth the price of the book

I saw this page from the preview which piqued my interest immensely.

I think you just had a critical subtext failure there mate.

its from Batman lost so its him probably dying in the dark multiverse theres a few theories of who the girl is 1. Helena (his and cat woman's daughter) 2. His granddaughter (damian's daughter) 3. Death of the endless (appearing as his future daughter before he figures out he's dying She has appeared as a loli to him before ) 4. Barbatos himself fucking with bruce as for the devil Children probably just left over crows or random nightmares from the dark multiverse

user why would you even bring Secret Empire up? Dead serious, what fucking point were you making? That marvel prints events more than regular arcs? Cool. Now what the fuck does that have to do with Metal being a gaudy, stinky piece of fucking garbage that's going to painfully drag on for fucking months.

I think you were making a very basic point and could have done so without bringing up anyone other than Marvel. You indeed immediately colored yourself as an unreasonable meme spouting faggot.

So I ask again, what does Metal being a giant piece of shit that ran out of hyp last month have to do with Marvel or Secret Event #294?

I'm not that guy