How easy would it be to fuck her, and what would rick do to you if he found out?

how easy would it be to fuck her, and what would rick do to you if he found out?

Idk, Jerry is probably more charming than me and Rick would probably kick my ass more so than he did with Jerry because Jerry at least made Morty.

Now that she's divorced? Not that hard. Rick would probably be overjoyed if you can make her happier than Jerry.

>five 5 GET
God damn.

>almost impossibly easy, especially if she's drunk from the get-go (which she probably will be)
>Rick would probably bust your balls verbally like he would anyone else, but he'd still probably talk you up at least a little so you don't retroactively make Jerry look good by getting treated as his equal

I introduce myself to RICK first. I buy him a few beers and pretend to be some nihilistic a-hole and when he introduces me to Beth I'll play the rebound and then go to town on her.

Rick didnt care when Jerry knocked her up at 16, so I don't think he'll really care if I just fuck her; and Beth was about to fuck a meseeks because he gave her some cheap advice on "becoming more complete as a woman."

>So user -urp- what- w-what do you do?
Uhhh... I stock shelves at Walmart.
>...Alright still b-better than Jerry. I approve.

And I imagine after that, since you have Rick's seal of approval, Beth would be on your dick 24/7.

As long as it was consensual and you fucked off afterward, Rick wouldn't give a single fuck. Beth is a grown woman. You keeping her entertained is basically babysitting for him at this point, so long as she's having fun. Rick would only start giving you shit if you started hanging around all the damn time.

Take me on an adventure
Rick and user 100 years

what would you be able to convince her to do? would you convince her to get into ass and feet play?

After coming off of Jerry's basic vanilla shit?
She's probably as ripe for that as she'd ever be in her life.

God damn, if I could get around Rick or convince him I'm way better for her than Jerry, even though I'm like 20 fucking years younger than her, hell man it'd be game on.

I wonder if I'd be able to handle her bullshit though, and all the crazy shit happening around her house and family.

go out with her for a while
get tired of her and realise what a cunt she is
want to break up
but not aware that Rick/Morty will do something horrible to me
kill self because it's the easy way out.

or get her to break up with me, act slobby and boring

So how would you go about handling Morty and Summer? Would you try to stand in somewhat as a father, or what? Or would you just let them be whatever?

I'll do what my step-dad did and slowly tear them down mentally till they kiss my booty and see me as god.

>So how would you go about handling Morty and Summer
I'll let them handle each other and film it.

You just don't get it Sup Forums
I'm the real endgame for Beth, just you wait.

They need a Dad, but there's no replacing Jerry.

But that's what Rick is doing already

wear a lab coat and drink from a flask, and you are probably in.

Why would you want to?

>there are anons itt that actually think Rick would approve of his daughhter fucking a NEET so desparate for pussy he's willing to settle for Jerry's sloppy seconds

He let Paul live.

they're probably way too broken by the shit rick, beth and jerry put them through. i wouldnt bother

They wouldnt get passed the automated defenses

>how easy would it be to fuck her
Act and look like her dad and you are pretty much guaranteed a night of pleasures