Why was it called Raisins?

Why was it called Raisins?
I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=raisins
youtube.com/watch?v=-NEOuNLnqrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=raisins

come on OP, that was too easy. You just wanted to talk about itty bitty titties didn't you, you perfect peter-file pervert?

DFC, it's a play on "Hooters"

Women have huge melons.
Preteens have tiny raisins.

That's the joke.

Yeah I think OP knows, that was just a ploy to post Raisins Girls.

Oh. In that case I'm all for it.

It's a direct parody of a real restaurant chain called hooters which is also slang for a women's breasts. So just use your imagination for what name they choose for very young girls chests?

Why were they all named after cars?

I'm honestly surprised to say I can't get off to this.

Nipple size

Pedo scum has gotten worryingly bold lately. Crackdown when?

>little girls in short shorts will never serve you wings and curly fries

I get it, shock factor and maybe even a social narration.
But this episode still ignites some irrational fraternal anger in me.
It's not real and not even specifically made for pedophiles but it still grosses me out.

haha I WANNA VIOLENTLY FUCK A NON-CONSENTING LOLI RIGHT IN THE BAGINA

What was going through the South Park writer's minds when they conceived this scenario?

That Hooters is an inherently creepy restaurant, and making the exact same restaurant with kids exemplifies the point.

To laugh at something very wrong or taken to an absurd extreme.

Have you ever acfually watched South Park?

I'm so glad that not only are they back in Fractured But Whole, but you even get to fight them too.

the raisins episode aired more than a decade ago, where have you guys been?

>shock factor

Who the hell was shocked by that? We don't even have Hooters here and I still immediately made the connection, But even if no it still isn't shocking to imagine a restaurant where kids serve food like that, it's not like they showed that there is a back room where guests then can fuck them.

I still want Raisins Girls to be a thing.

To have a reason for Stan to become a dirty goth, and then have someone call him out on it.

Nothing wrong with that

We've been having a lot of *these* threads recently.

Strippers do that a lot.

Seems like the kind of place Lewis Carroll would hang out. Like him, I'd go there at least once just for the purely platonic novelty of it.

I don't remember, were there any adults that went to Raisins by themselves? It seemed like there were mostly other kids. Like Hooters meets Chuck E Cheese. I don't recall there being any groups of adults without a kid there.

Satire is just above so many people's pay grade

Why are large breasts called hooters?

It's not like they make a sound

They resemble the large eyes of owls

This is unofficial, right?

Butters is cute. Raisins girl has shit taste.

Can't wait for FBW, which involves blasting raisins girls in the face with lasers in an early quest.

They can even be your kryptonite.

Is Hooters that creepy? Sure its tasteless but hiring attractive female serving staff and having the uniform be gym shorts and tanktops is not that extreme.

You fucking wish, I'm pretty sure that's from a rapping segment they do on the new PPG.

>YWN date a red-headed former Hooters waitress

Is that the part where the do the infamous twerking?

Why the hell did they remove or de-hip original series adult female characters for being too sexy but then give massive hips to kids and have them shake their moneymakers?

Didn't you know, Bubbles is a slut now.

No the twerking is from another episode.

the showrunner is a legit pedophile who finds adult women gross, and is just hiding it behind a veneer of progressiveness. half the writers he hired are pedos as well, who he knew previously

I don't recall adults in the scenes full stop but it has been a while.

Some of it's real but Sup Forums did some edits to exagerate it.

>half the writers he hired are pedos as well
source this claim

youtube.com/watch?v=-NEOuNLnqrk

Looks fun. New battle system looks kind of weird, but interesting.

I never realized this raisin girl fanart was out there

Think Wendy would hop around in a Raisins costume if Stan asked her to? Probably not. Bebe would though. Heidi definitely would have.

Heidi is whipped she'd do anything Eric asked.

>it's not like they showed that there is a back room where guests then can fuck them
We can just leave that to the imagination.

Except the one thing he needed her to do: shut up and turn off. In a strange twist, the girl loved Eric Cartman way too much.

I need a girl like Heidi, Eric doesn't know how good he had it.

Why? Hooters itself is fucking tame as shit. I've worked there before, and despite it's reputation as a titty bar, the uniform code for the girls has them where frumpy, ugly shorts in inflattering ways, and just shirts. The only time it's at all "erotic" as people imagine is when the servers themselves decide to pull their shorts up higher, or their shirt down lower to show off more, which is supposed to be against uniform code. Beyond that the girls don't give lap dances or suck guys off, they just sit there and pretend to be interested in you for a few minutes while you shovel wings in your face so you can give them more money

Although I am not defending the idea of a Raisins restaurant, it's not a strip club. It's a family restaurant that pretends to be provocative .

I've never been to a strip club though I have visited a brothel.

Have to say the idea of serving hot food topless sounds like a bad idea.

Creepy how? It's literally just women in ugly orange shorts talking to customers. If you want to try and say the sexual aspect of a titty bar is creepy, Hooters is barely one. Now Wing House is a titty bar, with shirts that show off cleavage and shorts that barely exist, and every holiday is an excuse for the servers to walk around the restaurant in lingerie, literally.

>Wing House
Damn man, thanks. Been looking for some softcore stuff to gather and this beats the shit out of Hooters.

I see, I think you're right actually.

What we need is to serve COLD food topless! A topless ice cream shop! We'll call it Nookie 'n Cream's! Wait, no, nobody says nookie anymore. Boobstone? Nah, that's terrible. 31 favors Babes and Hotties? Fuck, we'll come up with a name later, point is we'll be rich!

... Cold Mountains!

Ice Cream is always gonna have a family demographic too it. No 20-30 year old guys are gonna say "lets go to Cold Mountains to eat ice cream while looking at sexy chicks"

Tiny kiddie tiddies

Really? No. I can't be the only guy that jacks off to enough female ice skating routines while eating pistachio ice cream. I now dream of a world where a group of scruffy young adults can enjoy an erotic themed banana split while watching 18 year old girls freeze to death.

This episode was made almost a decade ago, so this was before hooters tried to change their image.

Hey from the name alone it seems like a cool idea, but unfortunately yeah ice cream clashes with the cultural expectations of a tit bar/strip club.

But fuck yeah, now that you say it. It'd be awesome getting served pistachio ice cream by some topless waitress.

I've worked at the original Hooters, and they have a big wall of Hooters history, and I can say for certain that the Hooters image has never changed. The most change the uniform has had the shorts aren't worn as high anymore. Shit, the only controversies of Hooters past is "You can't have women dressed in shorts, that's depraved!" And some shit about men bring Hooters servers,which is accompanied by a bunch of ads featuring big, hairy men in Hooters uniforms basically saying "Do you really want this?"

Not to mention the fact that they stopped hiring only super models and now take damn near any girl that applies.

>I've worked at the original Hooters
Uh were you a waiter, or chef, porter?

Heidi seemed like the type of girl that needed near constant reassurance. Even more than usual. So the exact opposite of what Cartman wanted.

LONDON

>Go into a strip club and ask for Twingo

Kitchen staff, surprisingly enough a restaurant can't survive solely on a bunch or average women in shorts, but goodness knows none of us in the kitchen got free pizza from customers, or jewelry, or any thanks.

Would there be a stripper named Skoda?

Maybe if you wore the shorts, got some breast implants, you would.

>Restaurant run entirely by traps

I really wish there was more art of girls dressed as Raisins or Hooters waitresses.

You and me both. Entire Raisins or Hooters calendars with a bunch of girls both the popular and the obscure. Or maybe a comic with the back room mentioned.

There's a shockingly small amount of just stripclub art too. I've got a serious dress up/outfit play fetish, and even without that, I enjoy the casual sexualization in places like that.

I really wish this had taken off with drawfags. We could have used more lolis in raisins outfits.

Give me another year or two and I might be able to pump out something fappable.

I'll wait for you user. I know you'll deliver.

Well fuck. Now I'll feel bad if I stop learning how to draw.

It's a restaurant named "boobies" that encourages lonely men to throw their cash at hot people for attention.

It's akin to a Japanese host club where men and women pay for social interaction with attractive people and then go home and not reproduce.

I would've thought it was akin to Japanese Maid Cafes.

Maybe so, if I had some tits maybe they would have treated me like a fucking person. Eight to nine hour shifts, on some nights it would be none stop work from clock in to clock out, no lunch breaks, the general manager bitched at anyone he catches sitting down, even for a second, and around the time I was leaving he was also enforcing a "no eating on the job" rule. Meaning if you didn't eat before coming to work, AT A RESTAURANT, you would have to go eight hours without eating, which also kind of made the "half off on food you order while clocked in" completely fucking pointless, meaning the only benefit you get from working there is free fountain drinks. You couldn't even play fucking music in the kitchen, cause it would disturb the customers, DESPITE THE RESTAURANT PLAYING MUSIC FROM THE CEILING EVERYWHERE EXCEPT THE KITCHEN. Jesus Christ was that a shirty job. But idiots always said "man you must have the best job ever, you're surrounded by all those pretty women" as if they thought I was bathing in women because I worked at Hooters.

That too. Many theme cafes focus on customer service to the point that you're not just tipping for someone getting your order right and bringing what you want, but to hang out and socialize with you.

That's literally it. You go to a restaurant and pay for average food, but the reason you're there is for cute girls to talk to you.

You don't tip in Japanese establishments. America is the only place where tipping exists.

Pat is so motherfucking lucky, jesus christ

M'lady

The both of them are literally dying every moment of the day, is he really that lucky?

America's ridiculous tipping culture is just an excuse to pay their workers shit wages.

While you aren't expected to tip restaurant staff by the culture there are still situations where you will tip the customer-service professional elsewhere like at the 'massage' parlor after the girls showed you a good time.

Yup.

We're all literally dying every moment of the day,

And hey, in a way its better that they both are expected to have shorter lifespans, instead of one being healthy and outliving their partner for long?

I wonder what Paige looked like when she was a loli

Paige was never a loli, she was born the biggest and strongest redhead.

Like Pat but with more hair.

You just described what being a line cook is at 90 percent of restaurants.

the fishnets are an edit , everything else is from the episode.

I think we can all agree AshesG makes the best art

I remember there was a bunch of art of strippers /ss/ing with boys most of it on stage but then it got taken down from the site it was hosted on?

Nice to know Maximilo finally found work.

I've never been to a Hooters and I think if I ever did my anxiety would cripple me and I'd run out

Hooters moved out of my area years ago. Now we have this one place called Tilted Kilt and the girls dress like this.

It would turn into whatever the fuck that creamsicle picture was. You know the one I'm talking about.

Holy shit, I didn't know they hired the joker.

Is it especially scottish themed apart from the kilts. Seems more like catholic schoolgirls.