A FUCKING LEAF

>Justin Trudeau's halloween costume

You can't make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793254986641764356
ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wat is it supposed to be ?

Lawrence of aleafia

THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Go away you fucking leaf fag .

You seriously are the scourge of Sup Forums and Britan's legacy.

Just fuck off.

Mudslime.

>
rasheed

i assume those kids arent biologically his?

The Pilot from The Little Prince.

Want to know how his son got those scars?

Well...

Lawrence of weedland

I thought it was 2016? This is cultural appropriation

Win

Trudeau is dressing up as Lawrence of Arabia, Jesus Christ Sup Forums is autistic.

bruh thats cultural appropriation

not cool...

we need to put a stop to this madman

They look like his. Look at the noses.

How dare he appropriate middle eastern culture!
He must resign immediately!

>twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793254986641764356
He's T.E. Lawrence. Read a book.

>6666

Trudeau son confirmed Joker Baby

>Halloween costume
Good one fellow leaf.

Is he /ourguy/?

Clowns always dress up regardless of the occasion.

is he supposed to be lawrence of arabia or nathaniel drake?

I would assume the super liberal president of canada would not dress up as a british expat who taught a bunch if dune coons how to wage asymetric warfare.

but I don't really see him as the ps4 type either. if anything that fag has a wii

>Lawrence of Canuckrabia

why you being joker dude?

One of those middle eastern guys

His wife is pretty fuck hot to be honest lad.

She even does the sinister look very well

But damn. Leave it to weed man to still and always look like a cuck

wouldn't it be good being a mudslime for Halloween??

>costume
You mean his regular casual wear?

It all makes sense now. Trudeu doesn't actually like muslims, he's just role playing as Lawrence of Arabia at the expense of the Canadians. He's just trolling everyone.

we need to demand an apology from trudeau

>His wife is pretty fuck hot to be honest
Spending hundreds of thousands of tax payers dollars on make-up artists will do that m8

'Riff-Raff Sam' - the riffiest riff that ever riffed a raff!

That means nothing. You're literally either a chink or paki yourself.

I myself am White unlike you.

Fucking loser.

I hate Trudeau, but unless he actually owns that outfit (and didn't just have one given to him to wear for this event) I see nothing wrong just having fun dancing

get off it!

Does Trudeau have Autism? It seems like it.

The kids are cucks just like daddy.

How could this guy not feel humiliated after that? Is it autism?

Pol is retarded my nigga that's Lawrence of Arabia.

Kek the guy at the end

>I hate Trudeau, but unless he actually owns that outfit (and didn't just have one given to him to wear for this event) I see nothing wrong just having fun dancing
He owns it m8 lmao

Lawrence of Arabia you idiots.

DATS RAY-CIS

the future canadian

Is that Lawrence of Arabia? I think this might offend someone.

>Does Trudeau have autism

He legitimately acts like he has autism, when he was a child and a teenager he was described as aloof.

>How could this guy not feel humiliated after that? Is it autism?
No shame, plus very strong dude weed lmao

Hey, it's your PM leaf friend. Our old one fucked a pig though so I can't say much.

P R E P

Yep

Big surprise a board full of the brain-trust that goes full retard for Trump can't figure this out.

THE

No it's not, you fucking moron. Those cloths are European, colonial-era.

B U L L S

He's LITERALLY dressing up as Lawrence of Arabia, the white colonial oppressor who fought a racist war against the peaceful Ottoman empire!

WTF, I hate Justin Trudeau now! I literally can't even!

>Gay nigger

That's like Double the Aids right?

Someone better tell him that so he can burn them.

It's Lawrence of Arabia you cucks

Whats wrong with Lawrence of arabia? He was an anglo hero.

That fucking cultural appropriation. Could be NOT demonize Muslim culture for wearing a turban?

Can we start one of those sjw twitter campaigns where we shame weedman for cultural appropriation?

We either get weedman apologizing like a giant cuckold, or make liberals look even more insane than usual.

>Prime Minister dressing up as a famous British colonialist pseudo-warlord in this political climate
Not bad Trudeau I must admit.

Lawrence of Arabia? Is Trudeau secretly redpilled?

Don't really know much about his policies, but he seems like a nice guy and a good person 2bh, which is relatively rare among politicians

Let us hope so

Cultural appropriation, I can't even...

thats a nice Lawrence of Arabia costume
as you may know, Lawrence of Arabia was an English soldier serving in the French Legion in Arabia, and he was white. Lawrence had an amazing unbelievable life. he was a war reported, medic, soldier, actor, double agent, spy, killing machine, and mystery man

are you this ignorant?

underrated as fuck

I've only seen the movie once and even I immediately reconized good ol' Lawrence.

>but he seems like a nice guy and a good person 2bh
He is. But he's a terribly useful idiot otherwise, no spine, in complete control of the more powerful players...

Pic related is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Fund) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.

underrated

T. E. Laurence killed a shit ton of Arabs.
What a racist

KEK

Lets do this desu
Let's start a twitter campaign

He fought turks

Make what up? He's not even wearing a costume.

>cosplays as one of the greatest aryans in history
>pseudo intellectual nu-male cucks on Sup Forums thanks he's an arab

I can't wait to bed his daughter. It is 2016 afterall.

Camel jockey

>Trudeau wanted to be Lawrence so bad he made Arabia here

>daughter

In Leafanese that means son.

You fucking homo

Pol hating on Trudeau for dressing up as someone who crushed Turkroaches for a living?

>quran on the ground
if you made the image ur a fuckin retard. the quran cant touch the ground

upboted

This

Where the fuck is the response with those advertisements:
>I am NOT a Halloween costume!

Lawrence of Alberta

Man the leftists are always inadvertently the most racist, lol.

whole hearted kek

That's nice to know, shame to see that the bildeberg group has so much control in Canada as well.
Captcha : Village Bank
Coincidence?

but isnt this an insult?

lol. Wen's he gonna start killing roaches?