Ellen Pao refuses to work with deplorable Trump supporter Peter Thiel

Because Thiel supports trump and his incubator Y Combinator won't ostracize him for his politics, Ellen Pao is refusing to work with YC to tackle diversity issues in tech.

Drunpf supporters BTFO.

How are you scrubs going to recover?

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/rogue-tech-billionaire-thiel-defends-trump-says-he-s-not-n675761

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-LJqPQEJ4&t=21m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/rogue-tech-billionaire-thiel-defends-trump-says-he-s-not-n675761
youtu.be/wxCYd_MR2nE?t=1m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>work with
Tell him just to get his chinese food somewhere else.

"diversity issues in tech"

this is how you fucking ruin facebook, twitter, reddit, ect

dis bitch needsta go

Lucky for him.

She may have done irreversible damage to reddit before she resigned.

Is that a man or tryanny

>drumpflets
>not on suicide watch

pick one

Lol

Hope she gets raped

Kek wills it

Just replace her with the millions of talented coders out whatever who would gladly do her job.

This is the stupid fucking cunt that stopped having salary negotiations as part of the company's hiring process she was CEO at...because women on average negotiated lower salaries for themselves.

Top kek.

I wouldn't mind if those sites were ruined.

If that dude Pao doesn't want to work with Peter that's fine, it's his choice.

>to tackle diversity issues in tech.
Whites are underrepresented in tech jobs. I am sure that is what she is referring to.

>95457012
is she wearing a pair of these???

This. 90% of tech jobs are Indians

>We will tolerate nothing less than total conformity when it comes to diversity.

No issues with diversity. People who think there are have some deep personal issues and should be on medication.

More like head of a bullshit committee for failed retired CEOs (golden parachutes) says some random thing no one fucking cares about on SV legend Peter Thiel.

Literally. This election cycle should have told you that there is an abysmal gap between what people think and what the media reports. If they don't heavily cover this story then whatever Cunt Pao thinks is worth its medium post and the 3 likes it got.

>this is how you fucking ruin facebook, twitter, reddit, ect
Those sites are already ruined, desu

She's the one throwing the bitch fit

sigh. CTR. Please bring your A squad. You stupid cretins known as B squad really need to be sent back to the training room. From a CTR stand point. You've failed to correct the record

If there is tribalistic hiring practices that disadvantage ethnic groups, then whites are the most disadvantaged. They are way underrepresented considering their intelligence and education.

>Ellen "I Sink Companies" Pao is refusing to work with someone

Yeah, yeah;

>YOU CAN'T FIRE ME! I QUIT!

Also;

>The Queen of losing spurious lawsuits vs. The Gay King of sinking Gawker via lawsuits

She's trying her very best to double, triple, quadruple down on victimhood to get a leg up in her industry.

Sad!

this disgusting cunt

how is she even employable

Kek, we pray to you.

Peter Thiel: "Oh well. I guess no means no."

The real issue in discrimination in tech is discrimination against Americans. Many companies abuse the H-1B program. That is where all the outrage should be. Not that low IQ incompetent handout seekers aren't given token positions.

Why does she hate gays?

Holy shit that reaction

>Billionaire doesn't have to worry about dealing with the shits after dealing with some crappy Kung Pao Chicken

Yeah, I'm sure he's really upset about that.......

Ellen Pao has never done anything of note.

Anywhere.

Ever...

Who cares what she thinks? Her PR husband is a felonious nigger.

Isn't she the shitty gold digging nigger lover who had kids with a gay guy
>The hero reeeddit deserved

>Ellen Pao has never done anything of note.

Being too liberal for reddit is highly noteworthy.

>Some stupid cunt that goes around scamming companies by offering to "help" with diversity issues in tech by suggesting multimillion dollar programs to eventually hire substandard employees is refusing to work with me

ahaaahahaahahahaa
this walking law suit is still alive
those were good days watching reddit burn

She looks like Joseph Gordon Leavitt

did the japanese ever apologize for that?

She couldn't even manage led it.

Here is Peter Thiel talking about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-LJqPQEJ4&t=21m35s

Sounds like she is a bigot.

By the look on her face she is also praying for that.

This image is beautiful.

This is her husband, enjoy.

ellen pao is quite possibly the ugliest asian I've ever seen.

She's the definition of an intolerant bigot.

>Ellen Pao

lmao

i should kys her.

Isn't this the woman that ruined reddit?

Ellen Pao.
>/thread

I hope not Chinadian

Didn't this dumb scam artist bitch get booted from plebbit quick fast? Of course she'd want to work with Hillary supporters, they're the same type of scumbag.

> those cheekbones
> dat jaw line

Thats a man baby

didn't reddit drive her out of administrative position after she did the hatchetman job of cleaning up reddit so their jewlord owners could profit more off it?

naturally none of the butcheries she did to their site was reversed, but somehow they "won" just by getting her out. good goyim

Fpbp

>the authoritarian Left trying to get people fired from their jobs because they used their own money to support a candidate on their own time

this is exactly why Trump needs to become president

Ellen Pao is one of the most disgusting people in history. She contributes nothing to society or the economy but demands millions, essentially in ransom. She is a professional victim and troublemaker with her idiot husband, but we know that she treats her own subordinates like garbage. She is emblematic of this caste of know-nothing white collar entitled globalist trendies who sign off on disastrous policies and who need to die violently.

Its hard to tell sometimes with asians

What the fuck is an Ellen Pao?

Did she invent Kung Pao chicken? Because that shit is delicious.

>Some diversity peddling chink
Like I or anyone else give a fuck.

$hillary is DONE. Her campaign is literally bleeding the fuck out as we speak, and she has nobody to blame but herself.

Watching this damage control from you nerd virgins has been comfy indeed.

The FBI is going to use Palantir to fucking wreck Hillary by using it to probe the Clinton Foundation. Peter Thiel is co-founder and his program Gotham is pretty much as if someone studied Sup Forums's weaponized autism, and created a program that does it faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk

checkd and kekd

It's like bizzaro world.
People get lambasted by libs when they are vocal about supporting Trump.
Yet we (mostly and comparatively) remain quiet when people reveal they still support Hillary which means they completely lack any moral compass at all.

Christ almighty....

She is so
F
U
C
K
E
D

Imagine if Sup Forums had unrestricted access to investigate Hillary. Imagine what would be found, all the weird connections made, all the dirty shit going on. Imagine there was a team of agents also assisting and filling in any little blanks.

Now imagine if someone made a program that pretty much does exactly what Sup Forums as a collective would do, but better.

Bitch, you got any clue how much of Reddit is on Sup Forums by way of r/The_Donald?

We fucking hate Chariman Pao even more than spez

>japanese
answered your own question there leaf

Does *anybody* want to work with that cunt? She saved him the cup of air it would tske him to tell her to fuck off.

Ship that ugly cunt back to China, entitled commie bitch

KEK. this tranny chink again.

oh no, incompetent VC and CEO refused to work with legendary venture capitalist billionaire.

>diversity in tech

It's already been explained how cyberspace is so equal in that none of us really know who the other guy is. We're all equal in that regard.

We've got flags to go on and that's it.

The lead programmer of my favorite game could have been a gay man for all I know or care.

People like this hate that because the issue was solved before they came on the scene but they still want to whine.

>I am unable to cooperate with people that doesnt agree with me

Ladies and Gents, I don't even think this is a real CTR thread. They have to know we all universally hate this commie cunt.

We're being trolled

oh boy this makes me so happy!

I can't wait to see the results and how it all goes down. The History channel specials on this in the coming years will be so glorious.

>(((media)))

I know, but fuck if Trump gets objective media in place, I can be proud to show this to my children.

>implying

Oh it's conspiracy software. Neat.

>when an agent makes a palantir object, they input the data tags
Holy fuck are people going to bitch about this. People are never able to get things labeled properly. Literally ever. You'll have to pay someone to collate all the data.

>computers will sift it eventually or you'll produce a standardized form
Helps for most situations but it's just shuffling the workflow instead of actually progressing things.

How are they getting all this data? The amount of access this software needs in order to form connections is kind of patriot act tier.

>it's all public records
I'm no super criminal, but I'm not stupid enough to use such easily discernible hooks. Not all money is going to be accounted for. Probably not even the majority of it.

what does this image mean?

I second this motion. How is she famous?

Asians in America look like shit. Must be all the flouride in the water.

i come from reddit. where is the upboat button?

Oh no, that sucks.

Apparently it's already being used by multiple different agencies such as the FBI, CIA, and parts of the military. I guess they intend to access all fucking government records and be able to show connections that a human investor(s) would take months to figure out.

investigator(s)*

>The amount of access this software needs in order to form connections is kind of patriot act tier.

who's this chink? is that kikerbergs wife?

I kek'd. I think this is actually going to be bretty bad.

It'll be able to make connections from shit you said online to what kind of shit you bought at the grocery store by accessing your fucking rewards card.

IF it has the level of access. I'm sure it will, if not does.

>nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/rogue-tech-billionaire-thiel-defends-trump-says-he-s-not-n675761
"His attacks on Black, Mexican, Asian, Muslim and Jewish people, on women and on others are more than just political speech; fueled by hate and encouraging violence, they make each of us feel unsafe."
oy vey da jews and da asians were demeaned :(((
How the fuck did this idiot get wealthy?

for a second I thought that woman was wearing gag chink glasses.

Sounds like Thiel dodged a bullet there. Also, he's a billionaire and can pick and choose who he wants to work with. I doubt he would want to work with a fuckup like "her".

She was just taking the blame for implementing shit
Then leaves, while all the policies she instituted remain

>a known scam artist won't work with him
oh no, whatever shall he do

>Japanese
>apologize

shes deep cover, remember
youtu.be/wxCYd_MR2nE?t=1m

You were in that Canadian's thread, weren't you?

>Diversity
>Not working with someone who doesn't have your same political beliefs.
These people are total shit heads.

>FAILS REDDIT

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE HOLY KEK

This goblin looking bitch that ended up as Interim CEO?
She was fired for being a literal pile of human excrement, and then had the gall to sue for discrimination- prodded on my her race baiting husband, who is now a failure at life.

GOD DAMN this fucking orc is ugly as fuck. She has some nerve to reproduce and add her shit genes back into the pool.

>Ellen Pao is refusing to work.
Ellen Pao has always refused to work.

Witnessed.

Give her the big green dick, Brazil.

i Was
:)

>pao refusing to work

>this is bad

You are poorly informed.
Read.

Is she one of the 8 goddesses???